The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Because I see many many girls, and every girl has different likes and needs, I cannot hope to remember each girl's nuances immediately. So I actually put notes to their names. From what they like and dislike, to which province they come from, to how each loved being touched and which method of mine they prefer... I make notes, so the next visit I can build from where we left off and make each session increasingly more and more satisfying - for both of us.

Another competitive advantage of mine revealed. Hahaha. Basket! I'd also probably need to find a Maki-san replacement as well. Faint. Wahahahah.
Lol everyone gonna buy Maki-san liao.

On this topic of what specifc girls like, in my short chionging life I only ever RTM one girl but till now I don't really know how she likes to be touched. Just wondering what you do to figure this sort of thing out. I suppose you just ask?
Old 06-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
boinboin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can any bro pm me Jessica contact 💦? Have been waiting for her ads to be up but still not happening. Much Appreciated.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I have seen a ML (or rather ex-ML) saved one of her clients' name as 快枪手. That's disrespect.
Disrespectful yes, but it actually helps the client get future bookings (or even double bookings by greedy MLs) easily lol

Of cos not sth we all aim for, better to be a good customer through other means
Old 06-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i even saw some guest named being saved as rubbish 垃圾19, 20, 21. 老头。。
she is https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-yi-massage/
Old 06-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
i even saw some guest named being saved as rubbish 垃圾19, 20, 21. 老头。。
she is
lol all girls will also leave bad remark if rubbish cust or bad behaviour, doesn't mean only that girl, what's the point only put her name haha get a life dude
Old 06-04-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 15
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Read all the nickname sibei funny lol.

End of the day, what matter is you have chemistry with the ML and she provide you with better service compared to others.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
lol all girls will also leave bad remark if rubbish cust or bad behaviour, doesn't mean only that girl, what's the point only put her name haha get a life dude
Sometimes such records are inherited contact lists. I do see this sometimes for the old timers ML. So the records could be from multiple MLs.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Sometimes such records are inherited contact lists. I do see this sometimes for the old timers ML. So the records could be from multiple MLs.
yes from their previous record or some that book through wc they will put remark on their name, no point discuss what nick they tag on cust and concern abt it unless wanna marry them lol
Old 06-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Anyone knows how long more will Long Nu be around in Singapore. Haven't had a chance to visit her to ask her myself.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

I know i'm supposed to be patient, but anyone know when warm breeze will be coming our way?
Old 06-04-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
yes from their previous record or some that book through wc they will put remark on their name, no point discuss what nick they tag on cust and concern abt it unless wanna marry them lol
Yup, only for working convenience. Like how you will tag your customers/clients at work, mentally. Shouldn't bother too much about it.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Haha wow so much discussion about nicknames.
Agreed that perception of positivity/negativity is relative.

Thankfully the nicknames I’ve gotten are usually endearing (even if on the negative side) or describing traits.

Maybe that’s why I reacted negatively to that bro’s 外卖 nickname as I would deem that more towards a negative end. But that’s just my personal perspective.

On the topic of ML’s name. I’m never in the habit of saving their number. But might input stuff in the remarks. Then there are also the very rare occasions where the ML tells/shows (iD) their real name. Otherwise, I usually use their stage name lol
Old 06-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

On the tagging, do know o.g angel wrote 1 for me in a positive way, all this indirectly help in 1st time appt booking with ur choice of ML.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Anyone knows how long more will Long Nu be around in Singapore. Haven't had a chance to visit her to ask her myself.
Nowadays, WLs are here long term.

But then again, things can be dynamic in a hurry.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hardstick123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Mila from SLB? Was she from a tanjong pagar spa last time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1