The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 10-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
huh! siao ah, lidat also kenna!!
nevermind, now u can go n celebrate.
Thanks bro, appreciated
Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Yesterday, just went to petain to release.

Reached about 6 plus and after walking around for a while, decided to have Carol of H7R11, cat 50. Service is good.

Talk for awhile when she wash me. Told me that during this time, not many WL working. Guess must be quite late for the wl as they have already spent the whole afternoon at petain. Before she start her services, I told her I might have some difficulty in missionary position as I am injured.

Started with AR followed by catbath. I must say she is still a very hygienic person. BJ with condom and change to a new one before FJ. Started off with her back facing me while she insert my rod into her pussy. I think that should be reverse cow girl??? After humping for a while she asked me to lie down and she do the cow girl. Humping continue for about a minute and I can see that she is tired. Therefore I ask her whether she want to rest for a while first. She told me to tried missionary but I know I surely cannot. Therefore I told her to prone on her bed and I will doggy her from behind. Well, I still able to endure the pain from this position. While humping, I grab both her boobs in my hands and after doggy her for about 5 minutes, shoot out my armies into her(with CD of course) pussy.

Rested for awhile and she clean me after she has clean herself. Told me that she has forgetten to collect money from a previous client. Therefore she has always try to collect the money first before any services, in case she forgets. She told me that some bros will actually call her up and told her that they have forgotten to pay her and come back specially just to return her the hard earn money. Kudos to those who do that. After chatting for a while more, I left,satisfied.

Sorry for the long FR and up me if you like this.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Yo everyone! how's life? long time i did not visit this thread and im glad it's still alive and kicking!
i did not step in pt for more than 6 months. even if i do i'll go for my old squueze michlle h22. sometimes i even go as far as ovean jb to look for violet. until today she is still the best!!!

anyway i plan to try cookie. she got do CIM?
Old 11-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Yo everyone! how's life? long time i did not visit this thread and im glad it's still alive and kicking!
i did not step in pt for more than 6 months. even if i do i'll go for my old squueze michlle h22. sometimes i even go as far as ovean jb to look for violet. until today she is still the best!!!

no cim.juz visit her tuesday.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
H14R11 Candy
Her service; a moment of nipples licking, followed byunon-stop bj, like electrical driven sucker; BJ:9/10 (its true as my rod was swollened for a day). After bj for 10mins
candy bj power.......one of the best in pt!!! ...10mins....deep throat.....

as for cookie, no cim also nvr mind bro!! she's got boooobies worth dying for, but now u only need 50!
and even excluding other services, 50 to suckle the boobies alone oredi worth it, syt!!

while stock last, mai tan liao, she going back soon 1 mth....

bro chicken c, u seldom rtf, but now i know y u rtf this chicken.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Wah piang eh... which means lan lan must try cookie oredi
Old 11-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
up to you ,no go- dui bu qi zi ji.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Well, well, well! Look who the cat brought in!

You son-of-a-gun?! How are you? Mr. Lobah-lobah, hmmm.....

Nice to hear from you Bro. I also miss Bros alvin36 and U-Da-Man!

Enjoy your Cookie!

Cheers.

Quote:

Old 11-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
dun lidat leh, happy a bit la, sur her pussy will be beri happy to be bomb n brast by u...hehe
Old 11-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

cookie no good?

ohh, bro, she no good is it? but to me good ma, pt standard 50 nia, wat u asspect? of course cannot compare to last time gl service std lor.

anyway, if u say no good then post ur fr here let everyone read la, tio bo? dun hide behind the pussy and zap me lidat ma.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Bros newyorker88 and S.B.Y.1, thank you for your kindness and generosity.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Well, well, well! Look who the cat brought in!

You son-of-a-gun?! How are you? Mr. Lobah-lobah, hmmm.....

Nice to hear from you Bro. I also miss Bros alvin36 and U-Da-Man!

Enjoy your Cookie!

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
She didn't do CIM even in her GL days, let alone now...
Old 12-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

Re: cookie no good?

Quote:
ohh, bro, she no good is it? but to me good ma, pt standard 50 nia, wat u asspect? of course cannot compare to last time gl service std lor.

anyway, if u say no good then post ur fr here let everyone read la, tio bo? dun hide behind the pussy and zap me lidat ma.
bro,now you kena.this MF zapper like the pretty cat 50 wl at pt.you say so much abt cookie,sure kena.tat MF zapper say no good,dun want us to up cookie.MF zapper,my skin itchy,zap me please.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

cookie

u veri observious hor, now dat u mention, only post on pretty cat50 like kico cookie then got zap. let me post on the less pretty ones, see got anot...let see who can post.....

hmmm h11 jolene....any bro know when will she ever cummmm....long time din see her liao. no notice at door oso....actually if she can give the cfm face, she will be damn good ...pussy also warmth warmth tight tight, cos she takes good care of erself...see on her shelf got so many bottles of vitamins....somemore young young....knn lim pei lan jiao lau chiu nua liao..
Old 12-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Re: cookie

Quote:
u veri observious hor, now dat u mention, only post on pretty cat50 like kico cookie then got zap. let me post on the less pretty ones, see got anot...let see who can post.....

hmmm h11 jolene....any bro know when will she ever cummmm....long time din see her liao. no notice at door oso....actually if she can give the cfm face, she will be damn good ...
hey,jolene also quite pretty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1