The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-07-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Tks for sharing
Old 28-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Weekend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got little surgery at NUH. Then doctor told me to do dressing at Poly clinic other day.
When I go, a pretty malay nurse (white skin, big boob, slim body and wearing glasses) made me a dressing.
While doing dressing, i bird eye viewed and saw her black bra under the uniform.
I got hard. And after dressing she stand up and went away. Also noticed that she was wearing a black panty too.
Nice downblouse
Old 28-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
nogp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend View Post
Got little surgery at NUH. Then doctor told me to do dressing at Poly clinic other day.
When I go, a pretty malay nurse (white skin, big boob, slim body and wearing glasses) made me a dressing.
While doing dressing, i bird eye viewed and saw her black bra under the uniform.
I got hard. And after dressing she stand up and went away. Also noticed that she was wearing a black panty too.
Nice downblouse
Nice share bro
Old 28-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Weewee168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was pushing a stroller , as mine need to face the back when going down escalator at a NE line mrt. A xmm was walking down the escalator, her black tight skirt was so short that I could see her meat colour panties. Those smooth meat colour panties =p Must be going to Chiong tonight
Old 29-07-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nice downblouse
How u saw her black panty .. she open her leg wide wide to give free show
U should ask for her Nos la
Old 29-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

There are opportunity to see zg when transiting.

1. Sitting on the upper deck of double decker bus - right above the exit - will normally able to see downblouse of OL/SYT boarding or alighting.

2. Sitting on the left side, between the entrance and exit of single storey bus, may give an opportunity of upskirt (crossing/uncrossing their legs) when the bus is in bay to pick up passengers

3. Sitting opposite a female in the train cabin.
Old 29-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny888 View Post

1. Sitting on the upper deck of double decker bus - right above the exit - will normally able to see downblouse of OL/SYT boarding or alighting.

2. Sitting on the left side, between the entrance and exit of single storey bus, may give an opportunity of upskirt (crossing/uncrossing their legs) when the bus is in bay to pick up passengers

Like a pro!
Old 29-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
kunst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for the tips bro!
Old 30-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
killerBone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks. Shall try.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice downblouse
Ask nurse nurse tail swollen...
Old 30-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
nogp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerBone View Post
Thanks. Shall try.
Going to try too!
Old 30-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyong View Post
we have a small room where the photo-copy machine is situated. one side cupboard and opposite is the machine. I was squatting down to retrieve old archives files. my office SYT in short skirt came in to photo-copy. so, she was behind me, back-to-back. I turned and her ending skirt was at my eye level. I made a quick tilt to glance up. wow...behold, a nice skimpy lacy pair of white panties. feel like licking her. what a wonderful view.!
usually when we squat down, our eye levels are around the gal's waist. the gal must be really tall or u must be super small

i was squatting down in such a scenario several times, nvr get a chance to bio zaogeng
Old 01-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will my son seeing photos and videos of me naked on my ipad count?
Old 01-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
madamemoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
Will my son seeing photos and videos of me naked on my ipad count?
Don't think so, videos not counted haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1