The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Hey boys (SBX, Trellis, ISO, and Van Basten)... wanna go for happy hour either on Monday or Tuesday in one of those clubs in Mt. Sophia ??
Abang PF, u also back here!

SBX just sms me... u confirm on today? SBX himself out of action tonite
Old 24-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I said window... not fix yet. I will sms you when it is fix.

OK bro, see you around then!
Old 31-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Inmarsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Thanks for informative FR here in this thread, bros

Here is my FR, I came from CP via SZ on a sunday, and decided to chill out in this place known as DS.

Arrived DS in the late afternoon , the weather was too hot and humid , thus after a short walk to the new regent hotel. I decided to plan a Sauna expedition.

Went to new regent sauna, and heard another singaporean/malaysian accented in the next room. But WTH i m coming to look at girls and there are more than 2 dozen on duty then. Viewed 2 rounds and saw 2 groups , the GZ and BZ . But the GZ group are more SYT but still cost only rmb300 for 100 mins of action.

I picked a SYT from chongqing, and after the previous night wild bonk with my CP ktv gal, i thought i couldnt make it. But I was wrong her combination of SYT looks , and skill in bbbj and the sauna patterns ensured I came.

after the exhausting bonk, i decided to give myself a good meal and then walk the streets looking for drinking spots for a "night cap" . I enquired about the KTVs and it was not economical for solo flyer to go ( lowest fee is 488 + 200 DJ tips) .

I found a place known as Rock bar opposite the walmart mall. They have a good live performance and female "dancers" who make sure solo customers are kept busy drinking or playing dice games (e.g. myself) got to know a pretty SYT known as COCO and her friend Meow Meow , WTF i wonder why they like to choose names like these .

Anyway after half dozen beers, and being totally sextisfied earlier. I called it a night and not before exchanging tel numbers and QQ contacts.

That's the end of my brief but refreshing trip to DS, which is a nice contrast to CP.

I will make a note to myself to come back again in 100 days , not too long not too quick. by then the weather will be cooler and not as hot n humid.

cheerios
Old 31-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 15
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice to see a FR in this thread.

Just curious, any major differences at the sauna in DS compared to CP? (Besides the obvious parts, such as price)

Also, did you ask if those female "dancers" can bring back overnight? If so, what's the damage? Any information is great help.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmarsat View Post
Thanks for informative FR here in this thread, bros

Here is my FR, I came from CP via SZ on a sunday, and decided to chill out in this place known as DS.

Arrived DS in the late afternoon , the weather was too hot and humid , thus after a short walk to the new regent hotel. I decided to plan a Sauna expedition.

Went to new regent sauna, and heard another singaporean/malaysian accented in the next room. But WTH i m coming to look at girls and there are more than 2 dozen on duty then. Viewed 2 rounds and saw 2 groups , the GZ and BZ . But the GZ group are more SYT but still cost only rmb300 for 100 mins of action.

I picked a SYT from chongqing, and after the previous night wild bonk with my CP ktv gal, i thought i couldnt make it. But I was wrong her combination of SYT looks , and skill in bbbj and the sauna patterns ensured I came.

after the exhausting bonk, i decided to give myself a good meal and then walk the streets looking for drinking spots for a "night cap" . I enquired about the KTVs and it was not economical for solo flyer to go ( lowest fee is 488 + 200 DJ tips) .

I found a place known as Rock bar opposite the walmart mall. They have a good live performance and female "dancers" who make sure solo customers are kept busy drinking or playing dice games (e.g. myself) got to know a pretty SYT known as COCO and her friend Meow Meow , WTF i wonder why they like to choose names like these .

Anyway after half dozen beers, and being totally sextisfied earlier. I called it a night and not before exchanging tel numbers and QQ contacts.

That's the end of my brief but refreshing trip to DS, which is a nice contrast to CP.

I will make a note to myself to come back again in 100 days , not too long not too quick. by then the weather will be cooler and not as hot n humid.

cheerios
Old 12-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
tiongkoklan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done bro Inmarsat, I am sure you will agree with me that doing DS alone is no big deal.

As for Rock Bar that you visited, I would say this is a good choice due to its proximity to New Regent. I used to visit it a lot more often and have taken one of the dancers out for lunch about a year ago, but I decided not to proceed with our "friendship" when she suggested we go walkabout at the boutiques after the lunch. She wasn’t happy when I preferred to hang outside the boutiques while she tried out some dresses that she claimed she likes. At least she was not mercenary enough to ask me to pay there and then. When asked why I stood outside the boutiques, I told her that was because she would get better discount if there is no foreign boyfriend tagging along and I said perhaps I’ll buy her a dress the next time we go jalan jalan. But this cheap uncle never called her again when she politely rejected my subsequent invitation to visit my room – in fact, I have not been back to Rock Bar since then. We all know it is the Maos in our pockets that provide the motivation for SYTs to go out lunch with old men like me.

There are a couple of other similar options that I go now and then. One is at Time Square on Nanmen South Road – this one best to bring own gal (at least that’s still the case when I last visited it late last year.) It’s on the top floor of the building and the name escapes me at the moment - I believe it is called Feeling or something like that. It’s quite popular with the locals, and live bands are quite good. At least the gals I brought there have been happy with the place although it gets crowded during weekend.

Another one is at the FuKang Hotel, located at the end of the KaiCheng Avenue near the roundabout before you enter the Dayawan Avenue in the direction to Daya Bay. This is really a one stop entertainment joint – including sauna and KTV. But note that the open lounge area with live performance does not really get going until 9:00pm – no point going too early – go SN first. I usually just have the waitresses to join me for the drinks and play dice while enjoying the show. However, live performance is not in the grade of HuangJiang’s Prince or Houjie’s JiaHua, so you must lower your expectation. And you can try to sweet talk the waitresses, but a sure bet will be to know one of the managers or mummies so that you can have access to the choices of the gals from the KTVs upstairs. In fact, the larger of the 60+ KTV rooms have balconies overlooking the stage. Again, not all the KTV gals will go out, and you must check with the mummy before you decide.

However, fear not if you are still horny when leaving these joints alone because the “last call” for SNs in DS is at 4:00am. You must be either blind or gay if you cannot find a gal to help release your load.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Inmarsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiongkoklan View Post
As for Rock Bar that you visited, I would say this is a good choice due to its proximity to New Regent. I used to visit it a lot more often and have taken one of the dancers out for lunch about a year ago, but I decided not to proceed with our "friendship" when she suggested we go walkabout at the boutiques after the lunch. She wasn’t happy when I preferred to hang outside the boutiques while she tried out some dresses that she claimed she likes. At least she was not mercenary enough to ask me to pay there and then. When asked why I stood outside the boutiques, I told her that was because she would get better discount if there is no foreign boyfriend tagging along and I said perhaps I’ll buy her a dress the next time we go jalan jalan. But this cheap uncle never called her again when she politely rejected my subsequent invitation to visit my room – in fact, I have not been back to Rock Bar since then. We all know it is the Maos in our pockets that provide the motivation for SYTs to go out lunch with old men like me.

Thanks bro tiongkoklang, and other bros for the encouragement.

Sorry for the delay in replying, my schedule has been really tight since my return from CP/DS.

Bro tiongkoklang was right about the SYT dancers at rock bar, It takes many maos and no gurantee of returning to your room for some beneath the sheets type of fun. Thus according to my many years spent in bars , I did not ask for it as two things had happened , which I have to add to my FR.

1. I "overspent" my white bullets at the sauna earlier, with a Jolin Tsai look alike. I just wanted to nurse some beers and night cap before going to sleep.
2. The dance had wanted " lady drink" not just for her but also her colleague , all just for playing dice with u.

I cut my "losses" , drank my beer and tipped them RMB 30 each instead, went back to the hotel tired and bloated from the beer. Sex was not the priority then. Agree with bro tiongkoklang, that u have to be either gay or blind not to find a screw in DS.

Lastly , I added I did visit a Ktv in DS before in 2009 and true not all girls will go back but if you mention that u need an overnight companion to the mummy, I am sure you can get a ktv girl to bring back. Just to add another query, Can I as a solo traveller go to the ktv or sauna to accompany me to "sleep" and also to warm my loins at night.

I don't fancy visiting the sauna or venturing out after 10 pm, and I love having to grab some pussy n boobs to sleep ,

cheerios peeps!
Old 01-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
bigboobman007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody got latest situation report? do the saunas accept walk-in guest now?
Old 06-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
lastmemory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobman007 View Post
anybody got latest situation report? do the saunas accept walk-in guest now?
I think saunas in DS is still open. I saw it on last evening china news. It has Russian for 800 rmb. In DS, it s good to do tag team. there s no extra charge. cheap cheap
Old 07-10-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Going to Danshui today ( 7 Oct, thursday )

moving out from Shenzhen Luohu after lunch time. any bro wanna tag team?
Old 10-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
bigboobman007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which saunas offer tag team? as far as i remember i dont think they have [I]hu dong[I]rooms. I had 2 gals tag team on me but never do a switching with a buddy's gal.so confirm everything operating like normal, they accept walk-in guests and gals are wearing uniform?
Old 13-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

When I was back to Huizhou city this trip, I noticed that a lot of saunas are quite badly affected by the yanda. Moreover the central government has send a special team to
Re-investigate 51 serious cases (old case which involved in murder and covered up by the HZ local officers). Most of the sauna gals have shifted to Huizhou city, jiang bei area (江北区), just across a bridge from kande hotel.
Happen to meet my ex-manager who opens a new sauna at jiang bei area. The place is called jiang pan jia re jiu dian (江畔假日酒店). They have about 40~50 sauna gals. There are 35 rooms and the rooms are newly renovated. The gals price are rmb 300, 400 & 500 inclusive of room charges. See attached photo. If any brothers interested, can contact my ex-manager, xiao tao (小陶), contact number +86 18718167890

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 14-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Brother... you forgot to mention the quality of the gals...
Old 14-10-2010, 12:53 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Jiang Pan Jia Re Jiu Dian (江畔假日酒店)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Happen to meet my ex-manager who opens a new sauna at jiang bei area. The place is called jiang pan jia re jiu dian (江畔假日酒店). They have about 40~50 sauna gals. There are 35 rooms and the rooms are newly renovated. The gals price are rmb 300, 400 & 500 inclusive of room charges. See attached photo. If any brothers interested, can contact my ex-manager, xiao tao (小陶), contact number +86 18718167890
Rooms not too bad for overnight bunking.
Old 14-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brother... you forgot to mention the quality of the gals...
The quality of the gals quite good. Heard from my ex-manager, most of the gals recruit from DG. He told more gals will be joining this period, as DG sauna are quite badly affected by the yanda...(don't know how true...me always give discount to china man talking).

Old 14-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster

Re: Jiang Pan Jia Re Jiu Dian (江畔假日酒店)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
Rooms not too bad for overnight bunking.
Yes, the decor of the room is ok. But some rooms don't have window. So you have to request from him if you want to stay overnite.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1