The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

if robinho and kaka join us, it will be massive spending.

hope kaka joins us, the ex milan partnership.
fatal, lethal, deadly.

his future lies at the Stamford Bridge.
Old 17-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Up the Chels!!!

drink Coke...save water
Old 17-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pompey is going DOWN
Old 24-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think we have the ample players to mount a serious bid to wrestle the title back. plagued by injuries and ACON last season, it's a photocopy to what's happening at OT now.

we should head for a good start after last week performance. go go go
Old 24-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Robinho by next week...things look swell at the Bridge bro

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

For the real die-hards...

some great Chelsea songs!! Up the Chels!!

Chelsea FC.zip

BLUE is the color

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tough game just now. there isn't a fluid flow of passes. wigan was a tough nut to break, apart from the brilliant free kick taken.

spurs derby next week. good luck
Old 25-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

The luck of Champions...

looks like Bosingwa and Deco are the buys of the season so far in the whole BPL...in my opinion

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 25-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 17
SBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to all

Deco is definitely the buy of the season in EPL.
scoring in consecutive matches and blend well into the team.

Upz: touchyfeely
Next: pegasus18,juzz,RI 1,kumboo,Babylon5,morpheus
Old 26-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
dethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I totally agree that Deco is a great buy and a class act. However I feel that against team that play very physical football, player like Essien or Mikel would suit better as they are more robust. Plus they possess way more skill then those player from those physical team. Just my point of view.
Old 26-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

look at milan..

pato, kaka, ronaldinho + flamini, pirlo + shevchenko...
Old 07-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Brazilian Luiz Felipe Scolari joins us after completing five years with the Portuguese national team, where he is coaching Paulo Ferreira, Ricardo Carvalho and José Bosingwa in this summer's European Championship.

He also led the side to the semi-final of the World Cup two years ago, having triumphed four years earlier with Brazil, the pinnacle of a coaching career that dates back to 1982.

In Japan and Korea, he plotted his nation's route past England in the quarter-finals, coming from behind to win 2-1, courtesy of goals from Rivaldo and Ronaldinho.

A 2-0 win over a Germany side missing Michael Ballack sealed the win, Brazil's fifth.

Back in 1982, Scolari took his first management role, at Centro Sportivo Alagoano of the Brazilian second division, before working with Juventude, Brasil de Pelotas, Al-Shebab of Saudi Arabia and Gremio before 1990.

This was when he had his first taste of international management with Kuwait, moving back to Brazil with Criciuma, winning the Brazilian Cup in 1991. Scolari's next stop was Al-Ahli, again in Saudi Arabia.

1993 brought a return to Gremio where he stayed for three years, tying up the Copa Libertadores (the South American equivalent of the Champions League) for just the second time in the club's history.

Scolari next headed for the J-League and Jubilo Iwata, winning the Japanese championship before returning to his homeland with Palmeiras, again winning the continental title in 1999.

In 2000, he moved to Cruzeiro, his last club job before joining Chelsea, where more success occurred, leading to the national team post in 2001.

The 59-year-old begined his role as Chelsea manager from July 1, after the completion of Euro 2008.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 07-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Scolari shrugs off failure to capture Robinho

Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari has insisted he is happy with his squad despite seeing the club miss out on Robinho as the transfer window closed.

Brazilian Scolari had made public his desire to see his countryman arrive at Stamford Bridge but the forward made a shock last-minute switch to Manchester City on transfer deadline day after Chelsea refused to meet Real Madrid's 40million euros asking price.

'This is not a problem for me,' Scolari told Chelsea's official website. 'I have many great players and I am very happy with my team. I am receiving new players from injuries as (Didier) Drogba will be back soon.

'(John) Mikel (Obi) recovers well. (Michael) Ballack and (Michael) Essien played with injuries but both are getting better. They are an example of the fantastic characters I have in my squad.

'I don't think the people around Robinho were serious about him coming to Chelsea.

'They were more interested in the best business deal. But what I've said before about Robinho I say again now. He's a very good player. I only wish him the best.

'I have seen the newspapers and that they say I am unhappy or angry with the club. These statements are not true at all.

'I have not said this and I do not think this. I am very happy with this situation.'

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

Clarke quits as Chelsea assistant

Chelsea have confirmed that their assistant manager Steve Clarke has handed in his resignation, but have so far refused to sanction his departure from the club.

It is understood that Clarke - who has been at Chelsea for over 20 years as a player and a coach - wants to team up with his former Stamford Bridge team-mate Gianfranco Zola, who was yesterday confirmed as West Ham's new manager.

"Chelsea can confirm that West Ham have made an approach with regards to talking to Steve Clarke," a Chelsea spokesman said. "They have not been given permission to talk to him.

"Steve Clarke has tendered his resignation as assistant first team coach. We have not accepted his resignation. Talks are continuing."

The Chelsea manager Luis Felipe Scolari had words of praise for Clarke today, and revealed he tried to convince the Scot to stay with the club.

"Now I have been told he is going I am sad but I understand Steve. All people have projects in their life," said Scolari. "I don't agree with his decision but I am happy for him because I like Stevie. I like him as a person and as a coach and I wish him all the best."

"Yesterday I invited Steve to visit my house and we discussed the situation between West Ham and Chelsea," he added. I told him what I thought and this morning told [chief executive] Peter Kenyon what I think about Steve, that he is very important for me and for Chelsea.

"He is a man that is a link between me and the players and between me and the staff. He knows Chelsea very well and English players and clubs. I don't know what happened in the night but when I came here in the morning I heard he had resigned."

Old 13-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

GILES SMITH: CITY SLICKERS

It's been a couple of days that have had English football thinking and talking. Columnist and dyed-in-the-wool Chelsea fan Giles Smith gives his personal take on events.

It's Robinho I feel a bit sorry for. I think he wanted to come to Chelsea, you know. Certainly, at that press conference he called, as recently as Sunday, he never mentioned anything about wanting to hook up with Danny Mills. His 'head was at Stamford Bridge,' he said. We all know what that feels like.

And then look what happened to him: gazumped. A 'dream move' to Manchester City, instead of Chelsea? Who has that kind of dream and how much cheese are they eating? It would be like wanting a BMX bike for Christmas and getting a tangerine and a walnut. It's like all your Christmases not coming at once.

And how badly did Manchester City want Robinho, specifically? They seemed to be trying to get Dimitar Berbatov just a few minutes earlier, making one wonder whether the club's prime motivation, on that extraordinary last day of the transfer window, was in carefully adding to their squad, in accordance with plans thoughtfully formulated during the summer, or in simply making the biggest possible splash in the following morning's newspapers.

Again, poor old Robinho. It's worse than getting a tangerine and a walnut, in fact. It's getting the tangerine and the walnut that your brother didn't want. And then being told you're going to spend the next year being the hood ornament on the family car.

Silly price, though. I mean, clearly, if Robbie Keane is worth £20 million, then almost any member of the Real Madrid squad, including probably the manager of the club shop, must be worth upwards of £70 million, with a minimum wage of £90,000 per week over five years and a percentage of their image rights.

But Robbie Keane isn't worth £20 million. We know that. It was just a mad act of perspective-free panic committed by Liverpool in order to brighten a fairly overcast summer for the rest of us. And accordingly, £32.5 million for Robinho? Well, let's see, while quietly noting that 80 percent of Real Madrid fans were perfectly happy to see him go, according to a poll in Spain.

In any case, the important point is that we've been through the era of the 'Chelsea price' - a period in which the seller thought of a figure and then doubled it because it was Chelsea. The peak distortion point probably came with the transfer of Shaun Wright-Phillips from, funnily enough, Manchester City. I mean, lovely bloke and everything - but £21 million for a winger who hadn't finished learning how to cross?

And the lesson of Monday, it seems, is that we are now firm in our determination not to play that game, which is good news - and not just for us, but for the whole of football. The principled refusal to get into a dumb, wad-waving bidding war was a noble one. If it comes down to Chelsea to stand up proudly for fiscal prudence in these straitened times, then so be it.

Good luck to City, though - a club transformed within the space of a few hours, apparently. Paul Dickov out, Robinho in. That was some Monday. And given that the grand plan is clearly, to some extent, to cause the sweat to rise at Old Trafford, then clearly this is a project whose aspirations we can all share.

Step up and join us, I say. There's always room for one more, I think. There certainly is if Arsenal move over.

At the same time, one would perhaps take this brave notion more seriously if the first image that came to mind, when one thought of City, was a mighty, footballing one, rather than a clip from the The Benny Hill Show. Or, to put it another way, it would help if one could close one's eyes and imagine City's new owners waking a sleeping giant, rather than waking someone who runs around around in fast motion with his clothes falling off.

Of course, City are now officially 'a massive club' (copyright all reports) and people are inevitably drawing comparisons with the arrival of Roman Abramovich at Chelsea on that heady summer's day in 2003. But one can spot a few essential differences. For one thing, Roman Abramovich may have been a new name to most of us at the time, but he was, at least, immediately identifiable as an individual, private purchaser.

By contrast, this latest buy-out in Manchester has been performed by one of those dreaded 'consortiums' - a word no football fan ever had to use as little as five years ago and which no football fan has ever smiled while saying. In this case, the consortium may or may not have a royal family in Abu Dhabi at the end of it - a City-mad, scrapbook-toting, Mike Summerbee-loving royal family who have named all their children Colin Bell, the fans have to hope, rather than a bunch of cold-eyed wealth-gatherers. But, at this stage, we just don't know.

Another difference: when Abramovich arrived (and this isn't often enough said), it continued a revival of Chelsea's fortunes on the pitch that had begun a decade earlier, in 1993, with the appointment as manager of Glenn Hoddle, and which had already seen the club, after a quarter of a century of abject potlessness, achieve consistent top six finishes in the league, some presence in the Champions League, and victories in the FA Cup and Cup Winners' Cup.

In other words, the club was undeniably transformed by new and unforeseen wealth in 2003, but (critical point here) there was already something in place that could be transformed.

Manchester City, by contrast, have spent the best part of 30 years now, dashing from one comical foot-shooting incident to another, leading a one-team campaign for the return of the days of good old music hall entertainment and generally boiling themselves in a bag, over and over again.

There's quite a lot of work to do, is all we're saying, and some of that is work which (whisper this bit) has nothing to do with money at all.

Still, as we say, good luck to them. And good luck to Robinho, too, to whom our thoughts inevitably go out at this time. We wish him, in particular, well. After his debut, obviously.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1