The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Always drooled on other maids. But I am having a maid now and shes not bad looking with a nice body. But dunno why no feel on her. Didn't even feel like peeping at her Zhaogeng.
bro i help you to build feeling hehe
Old 22-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camp for more...
bro share your story la
Old 22-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fireworks6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey,

was chatting with a maid in wechat and she wants to come sg to work part time. ask me to apply for her work permit.

she says can pay me $500 a month.

anyone come across this? can pass u the contact if u want.
Old 22-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Redmecury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meeting a maid today at novena area. Chatted for 2 weeks but mostly non sexual hopefully will have some actions today.
Old 22-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

Administrative assistant Shoba Devi, 27, got suspicious when her Filipino maid of a few months started chatting on the phone late into the night.

Miss Devi, who is single and lives with her father who is in his 60s, said: "I didn't know if she had a boyfriend and I was worried for our safety if she brought her boyfriend home."

In February, she hired private investigator James Loh, who runs International Investigators, to keep tabs on her maid during her days off.

He discovered that the maid - in her 20s and married - had a Bangladeshi boyfriend and, on her days off, they would meet to eat, shop and check into a budget hotel.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin....CiSeRhR7.dpuf
Old 22-06-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
OpticBlast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maid so easy to up meh?
Old 22-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
samsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It can be done. But not everyone has the same luck
Old 22-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticBlast View Post
maid so easy to up meh?
Maid also woman i think.
Old 23-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
bro share your story la
wag nalang la, maraming veteranos in here, hiya to share my newbie stories...
Old 23-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
mr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys..

Recently I placed an ad on FB that I want to sell my camera.. A pinoy is interested.. Cut story short..

Just met her at her employer hdb car park.. She come inside my car and she wore hot pants and singlet.. Omg.. Body is petite.. Sold her the camera and tats it..

Watsapp her soon after and she say she got no bf and Sunday only off day.. Seems friendly.. Anybody wanna exchange contacts? Preferably wanna trade with a Malay milf.. Hahahah
Old 23-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholymonk View Post
Administrative assistant Shoba Devi, 27, got suspicious when her Filipino maid of a few months started chatting on the phone late into the night.

Miss Devi, who is single and lives with her father who is in his 60s, said: "I didn't know if she had a boyfriend and I was worried for our safety if she brought her boyfriend home."

In February, she hired private investigator James Loh, who runs International Investigators, to keep tabs on her maid during her days off.

He discovered that the maid - in her 20s and married - had a Bangladeshi boyfriend and, on her days off, they would meet to eat, shop and check into a budget hotel.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin....CiSeRhR7.dpuf

Y muz be bangladeshi? no chinese bro meh? So from this news, anything happen?
Old 23-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
u publish her hp here? you deserve to be zapped
yup! he deserved it! sabo king!
Old 23-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

I am a chinese guy, ask u all a qn ok? When go out wif the maid, got ppl keep staring at u one anot? When i was outside, i saw some chinese old uncle, i will take a second look. If bangadeshi, i dun bother cos i think is normal. Then how abt young chinese man with maid, still dare to get too near when gg out in mrt? Wat will those charbo think when they see it?
Old 23-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
I am a chinese guy, ask u all a qn ok? When go out wif the maid, got ppl keep staring at u one anot? When i was outside, i saw some chinese old uncle, i will take a second look. If bangadeshi, i dun bother cos i think is normal. Then how abt young chinese man with maid, still dare to get too near when gg out in mrt? Wat will those charbo think when they see it?
wah lao! if u bother so much, then book into a 4-star hotel. else, u can forget abt it.... (since u bother so much as to uncle looking at u)

ai song mai kia tiah!
Old 23-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post

While I commend your spirit of sharing, but for posting her number publicly, a ZAP was given to you. Please do not publish people's number openly!
Erm. .. I think you need to edit your post as well as by quoting his past, you've also "accidentally" reposted get number.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1