The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

FA Cup 4th Round

56 minute

Newport 2 - 2 Man U

Again, cruising on a high with an early cushy 2-0 lead.....then relinquish to become 2-2.

What's happening???? Newport is a League Two club sia. 3 levels below EPL.

EPL > EFL Championship > EFL League One > EFL League Two

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 29-01-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

FA Cup 4th Round

FT : Newport 2 - 4 Man U

Goals from Antony in the 68th minute and a very late stoppage time strike from Hojlund seals the win.

A game they should have seal up comfortably, but yet they make things difficult by conceding 2 goals. But kudos to Newport for giving a good fight.

Old 29-01-2024, 12:51 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12223 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Not going to lie, I would have been perfectly fine if Man Utd lost.
Much prefer for them to fully concentrate in the league.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Lose to a team which is 3 levels below them??

Baldy will get the chop immediately.

At least they got a chance of silverware.

For the league, I bet they even will have problems qualifying for Europa.

Old 29-01-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
FA Cup 4th Round

56 minute

Newport 2 - 2 Man U

Again, cruising on a high with an early cushy 2-0 lead.....then relinquish to become 2-2.

What's happening???? Newport is a League Two club sia. 3 levels below EPL.

EPL > EFL Championship > EFL League One > EFL League Two
They r always like that...squander their 2 goal lead (is it they r complacent n let their foot off the gas ??) n instead of winning the game they lose it at the end

but all credit to them last night, they were able to recover n go ahead n win the match eventually...once they kenna hit by a goal they will surely panic n concede another n be unable to make a cum back...but not a convincing win kenna besieged by a league 2 team for a long while who keep on attacking them relentlessly n manage to equalise with them n score 2 goals against them ...but in the end the minnow team ran out of steam too n lost the match 4-2

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-01-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FA Cup 4th Round

FT : Newport 2 - 4 Man U

Goals from Antony in the 68th minute and a very late stoppage time strike from Hojlund seals the win.

A game they should have seal up comfortably, but yet they make things difficult by conceding 2 goals. But kudos to Newport for giving a good fight.
Hannor, so shd they still sell Antony ??...I think this guy is waking up knowing they want to get rid of him from the team...he played a much better game last night than his previous matches scoring 1 goal n assist in the same game

Old 29-01-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lose to a team which is 3 levels below them??

Baldy will get the chop immediately.

At least they got a chance of silverware.

For the league, I bet they even will have problems qualifying for Europa.
For one moment I tot they would lose again when Newport equalise the 2nd goal...as usual playing so scared of Newport attacks n their pants nearly dropped...but some how manage to storm back n score 2 more goals to kill off Newport...but if they continue to play in this ai mai ai mai n toothless way like they did last night, they will hv no chance of silverware, they will surely be dumped out of the cup run, by the other top 6 teams like Man City n Pool in the next round 5.. these teams will hamtum them for sure n kick them out of the cup games

Old 29-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
They can't concentrate now anywhere they play...their mentality to win games is so weak...no use concentrating on the league now, boh kiu liao, too late...they r too far behind already...if they lose the next game against West ham which is a very strong team now n r ahead of them in the table n who thrashed them 3-0 in their last meeting , many of the teams below them r poised to leapfrog over them n send them down the table towards the relegation zone... think highest they can go in the table is 8th position which will not qualify them for European football next season

Btw where r all the other MU fans in here ???...

Old 29-01-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Bruno finally speaks up!!

Old 29-01-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hannor, so shd they still sell Antony ??...I think this guy is waking up knowing they want to get rid of him from the team...he played a much better game last night than his previous matches scoring 1 goal n assist in the same game
Sir Jim Ratcliffe looks like a tough businessman.

Players to get the chop in 2024.
Varane
Sancho
AWB
Antony
Hannibal
Donny VDB
Casemiro
Martial
Alvaro Fernandez
Greenwood

On danger level
McTom
Lindelof
Maguire

He cited Casemiro is a failed acquisition.

Old 30-01-2024, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wolves v Man Utd x-x 1-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wolves v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 30-01-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Wolves v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1
MU to lose away

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 30-01-2024, 01:14 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12223 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Man Utd not going for the one year extension option for Varane ?
Dude has been a stable defender whenever he played.
I hope it is just a unfounded rumour.

Man Utd will have a hill to climb for top 4, but its still possible.
I'd rather they go out at first stage of Champions League than being FA cup winners.

Looks like no players coming in during Jan transfer windows, Ratcliffe said to be cleaning up unwanteds to free up cash.
It does not seem like a cash problem getting players, more like unsuitable recruitments.

Stuck with Martial and Antony that no one will pay a decent price for.
I still favour Macguire to go off, and they better not sell McTom, dude runs the opposition haggard.
And now Rashford has new disciplinary issues.

Just hoping for Champions League football for next season.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Man Utd not going for the one year extension option for Varane ?
Dude has been a stable defender whenever he played.
I hope it is just a unfounded rumour.

Man Utd will have a hill to climb for top 4, but its still possible.
I'd rather they go out at first stage of Champions League than being FA cup winners.
SJR INEOS is handling the football operations now.
Varane pay is deemed high and unless they can get him to agree on lower terms, he will have to go off.

I have no confidence in them making the to the UCL next season. The way they just become complacent and start to be selfish once going into the lead.
Instead of letting Hojlund do the job, everyone just want to do their own things.
They will be lucky even to get Europa.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1