The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-12-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
RioDeJanuary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
was it changed to free parking recently?
Only during weekends
Old 07-12-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
dempsey?? old holland road?? Turf City??

I will find a quiet & dark corner of turf city.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 7
jordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Upper and lower pierce is good. Free parking
Old 09-12-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4930 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSPA View Post
Dempsey should be good, not well lit
Dempsey us 'not clean' for those who are into superstitious. No joke, my friend was 'stuck' inside the dempsey area for 2 hours and cannot get out. He is no stranger to Dempsey as we always meet there for drinks, but on one particular day, he was circling round and round while trying to exit Dempsey.

He was not drunk.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
It will be best if it is free farking.... !!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Not sure. I went there on weekday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RioDeJanuary View Post
Only during weekends
Would like to gif there a try.
Q secluded i muz say.. esp on a wkday nite.
Only thing to wry is there is no overnight parking..
Old 09-12-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Dempsey us 'not clean' for those who are into superstitious. No joke, my friend was 'stuck' inside the dempsey area for 2 hours and cannot get out. He is no stranger to Dempsey as we always meet there for drinks, but on one particular day, he was circling round and round while trying to exit Dempsey.

He was not drunk.
Oh really? How can?

There are shops and landmarks to look out when going ard.

What time was it that he was having this problem
Old 09-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanlee888 View Post
Upper and lower pierce is good. Free parking
Lots of peeping toms
Old 09-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
Recently Dempsey and vicinity is my active location. Latest was getting my gal to give me a long sloppy bj while she was drunk and fingering her till she was spurting wet. She was practically naked with only her mini dress, pull up from below and half down from top w/o bra or panties. Breast was half exposed as I played with it.

I enjoy the thrill to see other people walking around while she blow me like a slut and moaning. Esp if I see those hot OL or young girls walking by, sometimes wish they came closer and saw my gal in that position.

My gal was already high I had like 3 fingers inside her soaking wet pussy I could smell the "heat". Clean her juices off her sexy braless back and ass, then grab her head and mouth fuck her up to speed.

Finally finish with CIM with her cleaning me up. Usually if the mood allow, we move to the back for bonking. Was done for that night.
For this gal, she allow me to clean my cock with her bra or panties which just makes things more exciting.
Sibei kinky ger u gt bro.
Lucky u.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Finally finish with CIM with her cleaning me up. Usually if the mood allow, we move to the back for bonking. Was done for that night.
For this gal, she allow me to clean my cock with her bra or panties which just makes things more exciting.
what a gem you have, who allowed u to complete your deed with such act..super turn-on.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXiGua View Post

I will find a quiet & dark corner of turf city.
This maybe after 10pm?
Old 09-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 15
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone having public fun tonight?

Also does anyone sort of have this weird fetish of wanking in public? 😂
Old 09-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20439 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently Dempsey and vicinity is my active location.

I enjoy the thrill to see other people walking around while she blow me like a slut and moaning. Esp if I see those hot OL or young girls walking by, sometimes wish they came closer and saw my gal in that position.

My gal was already high I had like 3 fingers inside her soaking wet pussy I could smell the "heat". Clean her juices off her sexy braless back and ass, then grab her head and mouth fuck her up to speed.

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-12-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boimalay is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone try at Fort Siloso at Sentosa??
Old 09-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
SuchBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Are both of you comfortable with people watching?
Old 12-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What if you are caught by police while having sex in your own car naked?

Will you be jailed or fined or anything?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1