The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Got small basin/wash area for u to sit. Your dick face the tap
The wl need to bend down a bit to wash for u.

Lol dunno how to describe
ok...i think i know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
cookie went back for 1 mth liao, i think.
wait for her to come back then.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 27-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 27 May 2012, Sunday btw 155 pm to 230 pm.

It was slow moving traffic, PRC men checking pricings and, this time I did not come across blanglahs. I pretty much believe H4 is shut down, good for the 2WLs. Annie and a Malay WL, that house is not making profits.

H2 inner lane, Maggie Sally with Mun Mun in business, the front lane we had Hong Hong light’s above. I walked in 2 times, Bo Bo was chatting with Ting Ting. The topic on KL shopping, it just happened Bo Bo smiled at me, I think she remembers our session.

In fact I think she wanted mine money as well as checking about us. Actually I got hard on looking at Ting’s bare back; she is chubby with the cute Taiwanese looks. Victory is almost ours, the girls desire our website. Still proceed with cautious enjoy the lime lights for it will not last long.

H7 Pauline was making herself pretty at the mirror; she too recognizes me or, is just me. 2 floor Miki has a young customer standing outside, shits man- “sweet young thing” did young customers and, brother are you one of us? Carol light’s above for some time, I passed her. Dear Ann was desperately waiting to close a deal, not yet girl somehow you could not earn mine 50 till now.

Further along the lane, this cooling pm I was stoned after looking at H9 Xiao Wei sitting pretty, with nice tits and, sexy short hairdo. I return 2 times decided I want her and, was great with one of the nicest body after makeover. Nothing interesting in H10, I must write it down, Irene is back in business. Serious I find her service tip top, might RTF this year. Only if she loses some weights, well we see how.

H12 Helen was in, FY light’s above and, a 50s client standing outside. H14 Ah Bao lights above, it just happened, 2 PRC men checking out Yuki. They walked away, inner lane yes LW MIA rather long. Sophie nice legs, Catherine looking good in T-shirt in slim tight jean. She checked in around 2 pm, probably driving so Malaysian call girls are rich, and till this age their PRC sisters are still carless.

H16 Yvonne checked passing bys, she is one call girl who pretends she is not interested but she is there to make money. Nancy kind of free this year, tells you guys this, I had schedule Yvonne on next month trip. I am in demand because I am a member, they desire mine 50 and mine stories. Which I will change to confuse them, I am not making it easy for these girls. I am too experience this year.

H22 it pains mine heart, Sally has quit the scene, there was writing on her door. Niki backside was kind of inviting, she was out for a smoke in her black mini. Michelle was chatting with that aunty WL, in Haka and mine dear both of you were talking of the by election. I returned after mine session told that keeper uncle with cane, we knew over here Sally has left PT. Immediately he set up straight, said yes! She is no longer here.

Last in H24 Xiao Tian and, Cloud has customers standing outside. Till this afternoon I had never seen below 50s clients waiting for XT. Probably with Malaysian sweet aunty looks, and Yvonne are attracting above 50s man.
Old 27-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H9R5 Xiao Wei $30 and, upgraded to $50.

27 May 2012, Sunday btw 205 pm to 225 pm.

She set pretty; in her pink mini dress that shown off her tits. She had short hairdo, came btw Honey and, Pat but younger then both girls. An uncle asked her charges, he walked in I heard the sales pitch.

20 30 20 30 then she closed her door I was late but no. I returned 5 minutes later, her door opened Xiao Wei sitting crossing her long legs. I walked in told her 50, nothing less Xiao Wei. She gave me her pretty smile different from our session, which was in 2010 where she has maintained her long hair.

She told me she remembered me, pretty fast she asks did I write FR on her. I said yes but that was 2 years ago, she doesn’t believe also said last week a member told her she is prettier. XW also said she has slim down, and this member advice her not to take below 50 customers.

Here she pulled a fast one; she said she has packages that I knew is all lies. By the way, I asked how come she does that man this fast, she said he ask for raw sex which she turned him down. A good thing she has not taken off her dress, I don’t think that was the issue. Probably that uncle budget was not more then 20, he is not into this SIN so uncle you should not travel into PT. Xiao Wei packing as below.

9/ 10 blue eyelashes, short sexy hair style. Rounded ear rings, the kind we see in Kid and Yan Yan.

9/ 10 for her hard firm pointed boobs, goes well with rounded ass and waist. She still has some weight to lose. I took a peck on her 2 tits, she moaned a bit. Told me I had cold hands, so I stood up held her closer took a peck on her lip. She turned away rather fast.

7/ 10 for legs, she could exercise more to make it slimier.

9/ 10 smooth healthy skin, I love to hold her.

9/10 pretty pussy hair, I touched it part them a bit and is wet and warm.

10/ 10 she is friendly that’s for sure, however 5/ 10 4self service before and, after session washings.

The sex markings.

She slept on mine right, then wet kissing mine chest, same time slow HJ. 9/ 10 not bad because I really desire her package. XW putting me at ease, I held her arms, fondle her tits, she maintain her pretty smile.

Next she repeats it on mine left; followed by cap BJ which is 6/ 10 because she does not have the skill. With experience she maintains CFM looks, and sweet smiling throughout.

I took her missionary, insert her she let out a sweet moaning sound, XW held her legs wide. I fondle her hard tits, next I brought mine self down, took her head and she was fast. She turned towards mine right, holding mine back tight; I kiss her face, ears and enjoying myself. She was moaning all along, KS trained girls does not give out English fucking sounds during sex. 10/ 10 for all this.

She moved her pussy with each pump, we look into each other eyes and, I was a sucker for girls with short hairdo. I held her tight and, fire 2 times into the cap inserting deeper into her, telling myself is into her pussy. I had what I came here for.

We parted in holding each other, told her to make more money and, stay sexy for mine brothers. She said yes.
Old 27-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Smile 27 May 2012 Sunday pm

Almost forgot, Xiao Wei told me Ocean hotel L5 AiAi was ex KS. Also Mun Mun with Ann Kok looks aliked was former GL, she moved into KS became ang pai then caught the PRC GL wind.

Rest you guys know, she settle down into PT brothels with Maggie Ting Ting till this time. It happened one of the keeper uncle, i think he moved along houses. Not the one at H14, i think he somethings sold pills. Normally in shorts and T-shirt, around 50s. He shouted at the road side, opposite the condo.

Workers party workers party!

Someday i too would stand in btw the houses, standing tall and shouted with pride.

Sammyboy's victory is ours!

The time is near, we shall defeat the PT system on their faces. Nothing beats this, we does it on their home ground. Patience and careful planning is what we need to move into.

Enjoy your winning HG people, the world has great respect for you. For you had shown the mightly you do not fear them this is the spirit every body needs over here.

For this country in this matter.
Old 28-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Kico not back yet? Haven't been going to PT for quite sometime already.
Old 28-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro, she is now my No.1 PT target and seems she always not there when I in PT, like to eat her soon, does she do cim?

Been zapped in my previous post abt H11R9 Ah may , but doesn't matter, I so enjoy PT now that PT becomes my dick playground hehe
ah ya, why people like to zap others for no reason. asia1 bro, i only enquired, didnt zap you. i got zapped so bad last year I stayed away for a while.
Old 28-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Mine friends! Tomorrow unnatural talks on back alley pills again, we had looked into this issues many times. Also if i am correct? Crime watch repeat it again this week. Watch it if you have the time.

Now, i pretty much believe till this generation all sex workers got feedbacks, suggestions from coffeeshop uncles. We had been seeing BJ BBBJ even raw sex, as XW told me yesterday. The time has come where they started to watch us, they are curious and clueless.

We remains invisible, thing is we strike them where it hurts, that would be the world read their stuffs. I told Yan Yan 2 weeks ago, USA president could too access us, she show me her fear which i knew i had won this battle so far.

However, if you guys throw mine stunts? I would urge you to change the storys and, remember tell the girls never to mess with us. We had never met face to face so had no nick about who is who?

End of days, PT systems learn things fast liked they had learn from those uncles for more then 40 years. It will come where they learn our system, then we are fuck. So like it the movie, we had the yellow card in hand, use it wise you may blackjack if you wish?

Still keep it under cover show off a little bit, no harm no sir! Good luck! Oh! I had schedule next trip this weekend, still tune to mine FR.
Old 28-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Wink PT systems

I am not too sure, it is just me. Probably H4 is closed for good and, due to transport and, permits licence issues timing and so on. This is what happen recently.

H2 has one of the most girls, H10 Kico Judy Big S not return from holidays. We see the crowd flock into H2. H10 Irene Leeza An An making profits. Now how about H7 and 11?

We had Carol Joyce Cookie who was not there on Sun, second floor Queenie kathy Chris not in. Miki is hitting profit, somehow Big tits Ann seems to be free. Not to worry for her, probably she make $ elsewhere.

In H11 JJ Rose Yan Yan in business, i pretty much think May Ah Leng Jolene would return in June. We see the movement of the customers, the money being distribute among the houses.

Hell! I am thinking like the operator, sometimes i scare the shits out of myself.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

First shot at cat 50. Went straight to H2 and wanted to see R02 and R03 and choose between them. Prefers R02 but a bro suddenly cut in front of me and went into the room......So pai seh gotta u-turn and went into R03 instead.

Date: 28/05/2012
Room: 8 - clean, neat and tidy
Looks: 6 - not a looker
body: 6 - plump but fair and big soft boobs
Pussy: no fishy smell but instead got a sweet scent
Washing: 9 - very thorough
Attitude: 10 - very friendly and accomodating.
CAT: 50 -not a time watcher, or maybe i was the last customer at 8.30pm
Service: 10 - likes the AR very much
RTF: must try her neighbour first

I'm someone whos goes for service more than looks. Overall: Worthwhile
Old 29-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 16
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile Easier Access from Kitchener Link

Thanks to LTA or PUB, the garmen has covered the drain along Kitchener Link & convert it to some steps letting patrons cross over from City Square Mall loading bay. We do not have to walk a big round before entering from Petain Road side. If you start from this side, then House 17 will be on your left while Hse 24 will be on your right. Have a nice day.
Old 29-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

She is not a time watcher, confirm. For me, 1st or last customer she is very accomodating and never mind the time. Not sure about other Bros.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
First shot at cat 50. Went straight to H2 and wanted to see R02 and R03 and choose between them. Prefers R02 but a bro suddenly cut in front of me and went into the room......So pai seh gotta u-turn and went into R03 instead.

Date: 28/05/2012
Room: 8 - clean, neat and tidy
Looks: 6 - not a looker
body: 6 - plump but fair and big soft boobs
Pussy: no fishy smell but instead got a sweet scent
Washing: 9 - very thorough
Attitude: 10 - very friendly and accomodating.
CAT: 50 -not a time watcher, or maybe i was the last customer at 8.30pm
Service: 10 - likes the AR very much
RTF: must try her neighbour first

I'm someone whos goes for service more than looks. Overall: Worthwhile
Old 29-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Easier Access from Kitchener Link

I second to that! Kudos to the government, encouraging us more to patronize PT!

Hoping this is a good sign that PT is here to stay for the long term!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
Thanks to LTA or PUB, the garmen has covered the drain along Kitchener Link & convert it to some steps letting patrons cross over from City Square Mall loading bay. We do not have to walk a big round before entering from Petain Road side. If you start from this side, then House 17 will be on your left while Hse 24 will be on your right. Have a nice day.
Old 29-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes mine brother! H2 Sally does not really keep track of the timing, if i am correct we had wrote here. Sally is driving to and from PT, time is on her side.

Just to recap a bit, Sally does RAW somethings, few girls agreed with me, we chat on FRs. Mine session with her, we had protection that's for sure.

An old friend has an advice4me, which i would share with every body. Whether i know the girls' charges or not, ask first then agree or not. Do not like he said that i was a fool, offering 50 and nothing else!

Paying sex is also experiencing this girl shameless ethics, he mean call girls offering her body for this amount. You are not to state your pricing before hand. This include western country, try it he said. That is the fun part which certain extent i agreed, all right i will try it on Cookie Candy Ann and Xue Err.
Old 30-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Easier Access from Kitchener Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
Yeah baby, yeah!

I thank you!
Old 30-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

house7-miki-last day friday-01/06/2012,going on one month leave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1