The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-05-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4182 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR: Millie from GMC

I returned to Millie today. Great experience, petite-sized milf GFE. I won't elaborate since I wrote her an FR a few days ago.

OKT: responsive and polite. I think this stable has a few operators.
Body: Small and petite frame. Smooth skin, pleasant to touch, no fats.
Boobs: C or D, I think—excellent shape fake boobs. I am constantly playing with her eraser-tip nipples.
Looks: I love her sharp features and the long black hair flowing down to her butt.
French: She allows Frenching, building up an excellent GFE.
FJ: Millie is service oriented. Horny and enjoyed the sex as much as I did. Willing to try a few positions with me.

Overall experience:
I had my first booking with Millie a few days ago, and today, I booked her again. She was delighted when she saw me. She was very cheery, and I never had a dull moment with her. I was glad there was no noise from the nearby construction site, unlike the other day. I planned to ask if I could lightly choke her during penetration, but I forgot to. A brother told me that this would make the girl high with organisms. Millie gave me Bbbj, a cat bath, and a massage between my two shots. She enjoyed my painting and Frenching; we did missionary, Doggie style, etc. Both of us enjoyed the sex very much. The lovely apartment is located in the east.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 30-05-2023 at 10:54 PM.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siamster520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – Nuna at GMC24

Thanks to GMC24 for the fast booking and arrangement.

First of all, I need to say the room is very nice, clean and gives me very good romantic feeling.

Face: exactly same as the picture, 8/10 high score, she is my type, when I saw her, it made me high already.
Body: around 1.58 meter, normal skin colour, very smooth and very soft skin, I have to give 8.5/10 for her top level skin, curve, thin waist, very sexy especially looking from back
Boobs: D cup, enhanced but felt soft
Shower: together
Cathbath: better than average, know how to make man high
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10, very tight, flexible and listened to my instruction about position change, it took me short time to come due to too excited

RTF – Yes (due to her top level skin and very tight FJ)

After 1st shot, we laid down on bed and talked a lot of things, she is very nice talkative, I like nice talking girl.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
stevewoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystevewoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Bam - Mansion
Looks: 8/10 cute, good cuz looks natural not fake
Body: 8/10 great ass and just enough meat to be pounded
Boobs: 9/10 perfect natural C cup with very small cute nipples
French: NA
BBBJ: 8/10 amazing deep throat with lots of tongue action, but didn't want to do too long, enough to feel great though
FJ: 7/10 Willing to accommodate positions and loved being pounded hard
GFE: 7/10 as good as could be expected for someone this age, felt very genuine, a bit shy, a bit horny, worth every penny
RTF: 100%
Old 30-05-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
FR: Millie from GMC

I returned to Millie today. Great experience, petite-sized milf GFE. I won't elaborate since I wrote her an FR a few days ago.

OKT: responsive and polite. I think this stable has a few operators.
Body: Small and petite frame. Smooth skin, pleasant to touch, no fats.
Boobs: C or D, I think—excellent shape fake boobs. I am constantly playing with her eraser-tip nipples.
Looks: I love her sharp features and the long black hair flowing down to her butt.
French: She allows Frenching, building up an excellent GFE.
FJ: Millie is service oriented. Horny and enjoyed the sex as much as I did. Willing to try a few positions with me.

Overall experience:
I had my first booking with Millie a few days ago, and today, I booked her again. She was delighted when she saw me. She was very cheery, and I never had a dull moment with her. Unlike the other day, I was glad that no noise from the nearby construction site disturbed us. I planned to ask if I could lightly choke her during penetration, but I forgot to. A brother told me that this would make the girl high with organisms. Millie gave me Bbbj, a cat bath, and a massage between my two shots. She enjoyed my painting and Frenching; we did missionary, Doggie style, etc. Both of us enjoyed the sex very much. The lovely apartment is located in the east.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!

Managed to try Becca (GMC) before her last day. Had been eyeing her since last year but no chance to try back then.

OKT: First time dealing. Very friendly and not rude, unlike some I encounter

Location: Apartment with shared toilet, but no issue running into other bros. Saw her flatmate on my way in but didn't get the name

Looks: 90% similar to photo. Really looks like NOC Nina. Fair skin, like others bros describe look like Chi

Body: Tall but not scrawny. Meat at the right places, nice to hug. Nice cushion during doggie. My kind of body!

Boobs: D-E. Very nicely shaped with small nipples. One of the nicest I have seen. Feel natural so I would be very surprise if it is enhanced

French: Not into it, never try

Comm: Her England is actually not bad, at least can communicate basic. Compared to others I met in D1, it's consider good

BJ: took cbj. A bit mechanical as with most cbj, but she put un effort. Can tell she don't like the rubber taste

FJ: Accommodating. Did multiple positions as requested, no complains.

GFE: decent lah. massage massage in between shots but nver really chit chat. Maybe chemistry not strong. But attitude good can olredi

RTF: Maybe. I like making love with her kind of body, so might rtf if I am feeling it
Old 30-05-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=939539
rtf Money today and got to know many customers complained about her syt photos not look like herself, but the original photo she provided is attached here, so thumb up to OKT for photo edit service for the girls.
previous FR on her PSE and high drive of sex power no need to repeat, just GFE also quite high during my rtf session she shared a lot about her previous trips to different countries and what are the difference of customers from differently countries. quite interesting.to learn from fl perspective, what kind of customers are their likes and higher chance to unlock more services. so just summarise in one sentence, treat the girl well and you will be treated well.
Old 30-05-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Soupday is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Mocha of LUST365

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=mocha

Looks- 8.5
Age- 20ish
Body- 9
Boobs- 8.5
Bbj- 9
Fj- 9

Overall
Started slow but definitely sextified. No regrets. Will for sure rtf
Old 30-05-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
MarbleJJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=jamie

Name: Jamie
Stable: Lust365

Looks: 9 pretty syt
Body: 9 petite
Boobs: 8.5 normal cup. Perky and soft. Always stand up her nipples
Bbj: 8.5 solid deep suctions. She’s ok to do messy and dirty
Fj: 9 performed on me pretty well
Gfe: 8.5 she is a bit green but gfe is good so just made up for everything

Rtf: maybe
Old 30-05-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Helicopterstyl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr - Candy - LUST

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=candy

Damage: 120/45/1

She looks very stunning to me. Looks mozed with her tanned skin and big eyes. Not sure if it’s doctor made but nevertheless she is insanely gorgeous. Service wise all fucking good. Very energetic and high quality bonk

Rtf: definitely yes
Old 30-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Slimycave is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Toffee from Lust

https://sbf.today/showthr...ghlight=toffee

Looks: 9 very pretty babe
Body: 9 slim
Boobs:8.5 ok size
Pussy: sensitive and feel damn good
Bj: 8.5 clean suctions. Opened her mouth wide wide
Fj: 9 my entry is cowgirl and doggy where I get to grab her tiny waste and see shape of her body really well

Rtf: yes
Old 30-05-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

OKT super friendly and very responsive 10/10!
Name: Pasir
Looks :9/10 chio like
photo, what you see is what you get very young look
Body: 10/10 good figure,
meaty right place.
Boobs : B+ just now for me to grab
Kissing: 10/10 quite passionate kiss non stop make me feel comfortable and glides her tongue like some pro.
BBBJ : 10/10 very good
at bj, alot of slurpy sound.
FJ :10/10 she super tight make me can’t hold long and release all my load, She make it very natural with you. Got chemistry with her.
GFE:10/10 lovely
dovely feels with her
Overall: very worth to spend on! I will return definitely and another happy customer.
Loyally always to Friday Club 🫡
Old 31-05-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
PicHD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPicHD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPicHD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPicHD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Late FR for Rose, Thaisensation

Been a lurker for very long, not a newbie though. Somehow Rose catch my eye.
Texted okt for enquires, he took it seriously as I ask him can he confirm Rose do cim and allow frenching.
He took the effort to double confirm and replied me gave me the assurance. 5⭐ service

Fellow bros reviews on Rose is accurate, she can handfree blowjob me with great suction. I I am sucker for CIM, and boy she did disappoint me. Continue sucking till my last drop. Another 5⭐

Frenching won't avoid and auto initiate 4⭐

Massage is really pro type, but she did try and put in effort during interval shots rest 3.5⭐

2nd shot she put in lots of effort as I'm usually a 1 shot guy. Gave a sloppy BJ prior to fj, ride and grind me continuously. Change to doggy, fuck and spanking her ass and I shoot out my 2nd shot. Moans is seductive and not overly acting, anw it works on me as she managed to squeeze out a 2nd shot from me which rarely. 4⭐

Her attitude is 5⭐, treat her well with respect and I'm sure she will reciprocate.

Promise okt will help pen a FR, please take note this review is based solely on my personal experience with Rose. Nor do I have any monetary and relation with Thaisensation.

Rose's link: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=941161&highlight=
Old 31-05-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mimi ( ThaiSensation)

Picture posted is similar as real person I met, real person more sweet looking. OKT Responsive and instruct well.

Instruct me to gave a knock on the door, and Mimi open the door wearing a sexy night dress. Saw her both neh Neh wah my rod steam! She pull me in and keep looking and cheeky smile at me. ( The face like want to rape me!) She undress me tell me to follow her into the bathroom. Water on! She clean me and soap me my hand started to touch her nehneh. And she okay with it, so I started to soap her and rubbing her nehneh and teh from her back. She turn around back and start frenching with me like her boyfriend. Slowly she squad and put my rod at her nehneh and eye to eye and giving me a breast fuck 👍 water my rod and start to blow my rod! Slow and sensual gave her a stop and she carry on shower me and dry me up. told me okay!

On the bed, she come and cuddle me and hug me start chi chatting like a long lost gf, talk about her life and why she came to work this job? And gave me a few answer( This brother met her will know the answer if you ask her) she started kissing my cheek and we french, having a great tongue fight, till she catbath me and grabbing my rod and start to give me a blowjob! I prefer her nehneh instead so I hug her up and start to roleplay with her. Nice to suck, lick and fondle! She get horny easily too. And I start to put my rod in her tight pussy for missionary. She is wet but not easy to access! Poke in slowly and her face was like Arghh!!!! Slow and turning to fast a bit! Getting deeper and deeper, her moan sound was soft and like a gentle lady! Hug her tightly and gave her a turbo pounding till my cum shot out!! A real young lady can work well and willing to do things I request 👍

I'm Sextisfied and felt worth spending this young Gem! Got no complain and brothers meeting her soon please treat her with care, she can french well 👍
Old 31-05-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foresterhump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kelly - Seduction

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...ighlight=kelly

OKT Prompt in response.

Looks: 9/10 pretty model looking with long hair.
Body: 9.5:10 Considered fair to me with D cup boobs.
French: 8/10 quite nice and slow, more to sensual type.
Catbath: 8.5/10 From neck down and she's really hardworking and sensual while licking and sucking all over
BBBJ: 9/10 She is very experienced and hardworking in BBBJ, can do that for long time.
Pussy: 8.5/10 No restrictions with juices flowing and her soft shy moans. She loves being licked.
FJ: 9/10 Can ask to switch position without complaint. Had a great GFE experience despite me she did not show any blackface and made me feel comfortable in doing the deed like with GF.
GFE: 10/10 Her english is pretty good compared to other FLs and kept smiling throughout the whole session.

Overall she is a really a demure and polite girl that would give her all to ensure that i will always be comfortable and making sure that i be able to enjoy the whole session.

RTF: Definitely
Old 31-05-2023, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

FR 77
Lovefortress

Look chio milf same as advert
Early 30s
Boobs enhanced
Body meaty with tummy
Abalone trimmed only
French slow type tongue fight
Painting very sensitive and cum easily
Fingering afew speed strokes dripping wet and she trembling and cum again .
Fj she love doggie kept banging backward towards me.
Gfe- fwb ,fiwfan
She have the vibe like sisi which was here awhile ago.
Rtf- seldom

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1