The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 05-07-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 2
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I like Maserati because she has nice looks bod, and she has a natural girl on-the-street looks and spontaneous demeanor. BTW everything on her is 💯 natural unlike most of her colleagues.
Would appreciate a RTF FR bro. I’m thinking of whether to RTF or try another girl there..
Old 05-07-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
TimesLikeThese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Rope on the ceiling ?
What is this about ?
sounds like some hongkong helicopter stunt
Old 06-07-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I like Maserati because she has nice looking bod, and she has a natural girl on-the-street looks and spontaneous demeanor. BTW everything on her is 💯 natural unlike most of her colleagues.
Tbh, I like the look of Maserati and she is excellent for both service and gfe. But she put too much KY for sex, end up too slippery and can't feel anything even with Sagami 001. I prefer Happy and XiaoXue cuz didn't use KY. All 3 of them gave me full bodywash and facewash with saliva lol. So far, they were the only WLs in GL who I took more than 2hrs service apart from Momo.
Old 06-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
AhBoi2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

今天下去约了七七,七七服务很好👍🏻
Old 06-07-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15302 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese View Post
sounds like some hongkong helicopter stunt
originated from DongGuan but was banned cos one girl broke her neck
Old 07-07-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Girl sit on it

Guy shaft dick in

Fun but beware don't sprain your penis
I see, thanks for the info.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
12 pm. U can call 67461181 before you swing by … enjoy!
Does Peter accept bookings by phone ?
Old 07-07-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to all

Today qiqi day because 7th of July lol. Still very hooked on her because her service is so good and she is quite pretty. I think she is just back from a long break so she must had a good rest. Very good with frenching, cuddling, and lovemaking. Good conversationalist as well as a good listener and good at kc game. Very sweet and considerate and always loving the ways she moan in bed so sexy and sensual. Always very tender, holding your hand as we make our way up the stairs and when we come down as well, good shower play as well.

Hope she have a great 7/7 day please wish her happy 7/7 to qiqi lol
Old 07-07-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15302 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
I see, thanks for the info.
my pleasure

enjoy bro
Old 08-07-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Nice. Have you RTF and was the RTF as good? Or does it become even better? Look forward to your RTF FR bro!
I will try her again and happy to provide a RTF FR thereafter. 😊

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-07-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Tbh, I like the look of Maserati and she is excellent for both service and gfe. But she put too much KY for sex, end up too slippery and can't feel anything even with Sagami 001. I prefer Happy and XiaoXue cuz didn't use KY. All 3 of them gave me full bodywash and facewash with saliva lol. So far, they were the only WLs in GL who I took more than 2hrs service apart from Momo.
I see … will remind her in my RTF visit … 😐🙃

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cushypad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the optimal day/time to go here? Is it the case that weekends are more popular so the better girls will be used up, and I should wait for the weekdays, or does it not work like that? Any advice here would be greatly appreciated as I am new. Thanks.
Old 09-07-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cushypad View Post
What's the optimal day/time to go here? Is it the case that weekends are more popular so the better girls will be used up, and I should wait for the weekdays, or does it not work like that? Any advice here would be greatly appreciated as I am new. Thanks.
Be there as soon as its open. Weekdays is fine.

Last edited by Triple_H; 09-07-2023 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-07-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cushypad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited this house and wanted to share my experience.

As it was my first time in Geylang I wasn't sure quite what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by the interior, I was expecting it to look a lot more shady. There was a meh-to-bad looking girl eating food in the corner. I was asked to take a seat and I was offered drinks. The uncle seemed friendly.

A second girl came out who was much cuter, and thinner. The uncle called me out and said I could choose, so I chose the second girl. She seemed happy, had a soft voice, and was quite sweet. I'm shy/introverted by nature so it was more of a chill session, some cuddling and kissing. I find it hard to cum with a condom (she pointed to a sign on the wall that said you must use a condom with oral) so we just did hand stuff. I had a nice time. We had to communicate via her Translate app as she didn't speak English beyond a couple words and I don't know Chinese.

A funny moment was where I asked for her name, and she said "77." I said "a number for a name, that's pretty funny" (as I had never heard of it before and didn't know the norm), and waited for her to laugh, but I forgot that she didn't speak English so it was a bit awkward.

Overall a good first experience for me and I will be returning. I hope I can catch the same girl again, unless there are cuter/thinner/younger ones around. I only got to see two. It was nice to find this forum as it helped me choose the right house, and I'm looking forward to sharing more of my experiences here. Thanks to everyone for their posts, it is greatly appreciated.

PS. If anyone has any house recommendations for me, throw them my way! I am quite into DFK/GFE, can't do sex (condom doesn't work for me), I like OWO. My preference is skinny and young. Being facially pretty is quite important to me.
Old 09-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cushypad View Post
Just visited this house and wanted to share my experience.

As it was my first time in Geylang I wasn't sure quite what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by the interior, I was expecting it to look a lot more shady. There was a meh-to-bad looking girl eating food in the corner. I was asked to take a seat and I was offered drinks. The uncle seemed friendly.

A second girl came out who was much cuter, and thinner. The uncle called me out and said I could choose, so I chose the second girl. She seemed happy, had a soft voice, and was quite sweet. I'm shy/introverted by nature so it was more of a chill session, some cuddling and kissing. I find it hard to cum with a condom (she pointed to a sign on the wall that said you must use a condom with oral) so we just did hand stuff. I had a nice time. We had to communicate via her Translate app as she didn't speak English beyond a couple words and I don't know Chinese.

A funny moment was where I asked for her name, and she said "77." I said "a number for a name, that's pretty funny" (as I had never heard of it before and didn't know the norm), and waited for her to laugh, but I forgot that she didn't speak English so it was a bit awkward.

Overall a good first experience for me and I will be returning. I hope I can catch the same girl again, unless there are cuter/thinner/younger ones around. I only got to see two. It was nice to find this forum as it helped me choose the right house, and I'm looking forward to sharing more of my experiences here. Thanks to everyone for their posts, it is greatly appreciated.

PS. If anyone has any house recommendations for me, throw them my way! I am quite into DFK/GFE, can't do sex (condom doesn't work for me), I like OWO. My preference is skinny and young. Being facially pretty is quite important to me.
The girl you took is probably QiQi which literally means 77 in Chinese and matches with your description for looks and service. She's very good, but I don't get enough feel from her, so I have someone else who I pick often in this same house. You can't legally do sex without condom in the whole of Geylang but you can get BBBJ (blowjob without condom) quite easily.

All the girls in this house can provide DFK and full gfe services. So far I got them from the girls for all my visits. I get plenty of misses in other houses, so I stopped going to the others. It wastes my time if the girl can't provide DFK because it is very difficult for me to get the feel without it (though there are some rare girls who are able to). You want recommendations, I had good experiences with those in Blue below. But your experience with them, still depends. It's a 2 person thing.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1