The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Lebaran coming mah
Iyah benar dong!! Uang Kopi kan enak! HEHEHE
Old 07-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Thanks for yr info. up u.
Mas, Makasih :
Old 09-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
We can organize and go together, I don't really lead any trips. Just enjoy within our needs. I'm also a newbie
Wow neb neb u say u newb then i go blur blur leow i remenber i first time bring u when u got power 1 now u power 7 n u still say u newb then i baby always baby lol

Err can baby tag along too with u guys baby very newb there lol
Old 11-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Power-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Careful. Guys over there love to chop your 'head'. Get someone you know to guide you. There are also small massage shops that give special service. Happy Hunting.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power-Guy View Post
Careful. Guys over there love to chop your 'head'. Get someone you know to guide you. There are also small massage shops that give special service. Happy Hunting.
Err then u guide should b no problem but i only know is always keep a low profile. As for me, im ok with there. The reason i have been there so many time tht i lost count lol
Old 12-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Err then u guide should b no problem but i only know is always keep a low profile. As for me, im ok with there. The reason i have been there so many time tht i lost count lol
Words of wi$dom fm a senior TBK cheongster!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Words of wi$dom fm a senior TBK cheongster!
Aiyo u also senior while i baby sucking nipple at TBK
Man now worry soon TBK mei mei may move again to a new place or worst bye bye to TBK mei mei after the new house is ready for new locals to move in.
Remind me of last time when there were like 30-40 mei mei per house n boy those were the days gals will come out n chase u all over. That is when I will lost focus on which house to choose due to too many mei mei to choose from but after move to this place mei mei shrink so much hai... if move again don't know is there any good one left.

Last edited by baby; 12-06-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Aiyo u also senior while i baby sucking nipple at TBK
Man now worry soon TBK mei mei may move again to a new place or worst bye bye to TBK mei mei after the new house is ready for new locals to move in.
Remind me of last time when there were like 30-40 mei mei per house n boy those were the days gals will come out n chase u all over. That is when I will lost focus on which house to choose due to too many mei mei to choose from but after move to this place mei mei shrink so much hai... if move again don't know is there any good one left.

Y is it the past always hold fond memories?

Yes, heard tat piece of news quite sometime back. Is it confirmed? Hope dont move all the way to P Labu.....
Old 13-06-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Y is it the past always hold fond memories?

Yes, heard tat piece of news quite sometime back. Is it confirmed? Hope dont move all the way to P Labu.....
Man if move there, is better to give up while tht place u know is more for the local n don't forget the rocky way to go there plus is so dirty. I forget which brother told me he like there due to cheap overnight. Which I tell him ya ya also anybody walk past can see him do free show because there is no door but only a piece of cloth hanging to cover the door passage eww...

If u think of bonking there with the local is advise to give up. All the gals CMI, not on the looks but I have try there once with my friends due to holiday so choice go there to get the gals to the hotel. The worst issue is not only me even my friend shake head due to the gals don't service u well but keep on asking u r u done yet. Boy what a turn off.

After that issue, even no mei mei at villa or ruko I will prefer to sleep alone then go up there

Last edited by baby; 13-06-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 13-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Baby, any idea where they shiftg to near future?
Old 14-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Baby, any idea where they shiftg to near future?
Right now I still have no news on where they shifting yet
Old 28-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX
Hi bro
Sori to disturb u
My virgin trip there n wld like to seek ur advise
Planning to go tmr
- any taxi driver ctc? U want a Chinese or a Javanese(Malay) supir? PM me..
- shldbe staying at maximillion hotel, any place nearby to go TBK is a small "town". No big shopping ctr/supermkt. No cinema.
- after checkout Plan to go massage n food before taking afternoon ferry back, - where to go for massage n Food Seafood/Nasi Padang plentiful. All walking distance fm Maxi Hotel. For massages, Maxi Hotel do have their in-house/walkin. If interested outside massages, u can oso take a slow walk...along Hotel Shangri La or opp the latter.
- shld we go straight to Vills for gal cos read the gals there better Yes,better be early bird tere for the rite picking..
Many thanks
Upon ur return, do post an FR.

Dont forget ur raincoat

Enjoy urself...
Old 30-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
abadaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthiology View Post
Went with my friend on 17-18 May (2Days 1Night) - 8am Ferry

Bought 2 X 1 Litre Bottles of Jim Bean at Duty Free.. & Started drinking on the top deck of the Ferry.. Feeling of drinking with the Open Sea is awesome!

Upon reaching Customs, bloody long queue for foreigners.. Couldn't take it, plus we were right at the back.. So we talked to one of the Customs Officers, He brought us to da Office, took our thumbprints + photo, Paid him RP100K & we were outta there n 5mins

Went straight to Villa to choose our Girls & told da Papi to send the Girls over at 12pm... Then went to Hotel Horizon to check in (RM was RP180K) + had lunch at a nearby Nasi Padang Stall (Good Stuff, we had 3 Meat Dishes + 2 Vege + 1 Fried Tofu + Soft Drinks.. All for RP180K)

Then the girls arrived.. & the Action began:

4 of us DRINK Together --> Then go to our respective rooom to FUCK --> 4 of us DRINK Together Again --> Then go to our respective rooom to FUCK --> 4 of us DRINK Together --> Then go to our respective rooom to FUCK

As you can see, total of 3 drinking + fucking sessions, so this carried on until about 7pm...

FR On My Girl: RP450K + RP100K Tips
- LOOKS (6/10)
- BOOBS (9/10)
- BBBJ (7/10) Not Fantastic, but OK la, Good Licking of the Balls
- FJ (7/10)
- GFE (8/10) Quite Good, Very affectionate, Loves to French

Then we went for Dinner at a nearby Seafood Stall:
- Sambal Stingray + Fishhead Curry + Fried Sotong + Kang Kong + Soft Drinks
(All came to RP230K)

After Dinner, went back to Hotel to drink somemore + had one more fuck session.. Then around 10pm, decided to head to Bravo Disco (Walking Distance from Hotel Horizon, we actually walked there & walked back! HAHA)

Culture Shock balls! The place is completely dark, with running lights all over the place. Music is Techno, but too loud, Overpowering, Can't even have any conversation there! People there just openly popping, They even served us Mineral Water, assuming we wanted to pop too! haha.. but NO CHANCE! we just had a few beers and left by around 12+AM... Cover charge there is a joke (RP40K for 2 pple), but Drinks there quite Ex (about RP300K for 8 cans of beer)

After Bravo, WALKED back to Hotel to drink somemore + had one more fuck session.... before knocking out!

Was woken up by my girl at around 8am...& had another Session with her in the Shower... Then went for breakfast at the Hotel Lobby (Not Nice at all, Just Fried Rice, Fried Egg + Tea)

Finally, Went across da road from Horizon Hotel & Chose a girl for Massage.. She came to our room & gave us a good massage while she was topless, so can enjoy her boobs while she massages + got a bbbj as well
(Total 1 Hr = RP100K)

Totally knocked out after Massage & took the last ferry back to SingaBORE at 5pm (that's why I always choose Hotel Horizon, they dun charge xtra for late checkout)

Anyways Total Expenditure for this Trip: SGD$310
(Including Ferry Tickets/Booze/Taxi Home from Harbour Front)

Cheeerrrssss
Bro, if you think that Bravo is too loud, you can choose to have a KTV room at the 2nd floor.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abadaki View Post
Bro, if you think that Bravo is too loud, you can choose to have a KTV room at the 2nd floor.
Well for ktv at bravo i do not think tht place is good while the sound system is not good as for the same system go to gabion ktv will b cheaper
Old 04-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Made my maiden trip to Balai on the 27-06. Went with a chinese friend of mine. Got a contact number of a driver from another website and contact him the previous night and made the arrangement. Took the 1st ferry there.

Custom long queue. Waited patiently. Meet up with driver and he bring us to see hotel. We choose Gabion hotel but regreted because no wifi in the room. Room was ok but no HBO or Star movie.

Went to villa to choose gal. Hmmmm. Very shocking for me as the gals started grabbing me and kissing and hugging. Finally choose 1 from one of the house. Think house 52. Papi quoted 600K but final price 550k.

FR On My Girl: RP550K + RP100K Tips
- LOOKS (7/10)
- BOOBS (6/10)
- BBBJ (10/10) Luv it. She can do it for at least half hr.
- FJ (7/10)
- GFE (8/10) Quite Good, Very affectionate, Loves to French

Managed to cum all over the her face 3 times that day.

At night went for dinner and karaoke at the hotel. Karoake suck big time. Go back to room and 1 more round before sleeping.

Not sure what time she left because i was to knock out to look at the time. She woke me up and told me she is leaving. Pass her 100k and then go back to sleep.

It has been years since i wrote FR. Sorry if it is not up to standard.

I'm more of a Batam person. Was werking in BAtam for over a year but 1st time in Balai. I find Balai gals are friendlier and easier to choose from as all is in 1 place unlike Batam.

Anyway going to Batam on the 22-07. Anybody intrested can join me. Normally i stay in Planet Holiday. Got good rates as I know the manager there and occasionally he will upgrade me to the junior suite at no extra cost. (Inclusive minibar).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1