The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Anyone got wrote full fr of lucky before ?
Old 27-03-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Went recce yesterday at the stretch and there's 3 MP side by side, and another one at the corner, the 3 side by side seems all hanging their towels outside, now i'm confused which one
Old 27-03-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stiffler87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro this one nearby also: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=868667
Old 28-03-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Bliss Paradise? I walked passed few times but the joint looks clean so never go in.
Old 28-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Went recce yesterday at the stretch and there's 3 MP side by side, and another one at the corner, the 3 side by side seems all hanging their towels outside, now i'm confused which one
have seen girls walking from one shop to another. at night they will wave at u from inside
Old 29-03-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Superdry42 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Anyone tried Bliss Paradise? I walked passed few times but the joint looks clean so never go in.
Tried this joint, standard GQ applies. Can look for nana.
Old 29-03-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdry42 View Post
Tried this joint, standard GQ applies. Can look for nana.

GQ is not enough for this street leh... Hahaha! So no full menu one huh?
Old 29-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
LauWu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
Just responded to a batch of PMs.

Do note I have only tried lily, joyce, Sophia and crystal. I have not tried the rest. Now that Dome 1 is active, it's time for Tom yum and less Mala. Lol

I will be more than happy to exchange with bros with 200 points and above.
Beo. Care to share your contacts. Thanks
Old 01-04-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Hear Lisa not working at the moment, wanted to RTF but too bad. Try other.
Old 02-04-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

I saw 1 cute syt lady in cheongsam eating real ice cream. Ard 2am range bah. Went to buy ciggies then when back saw her left. Asked the counter girl what time she will be back. Answer not her shop one. Friend of friend. No contact. So sad.... if any of u know any cheongsam uniform shop. Pls pm me. Thks
Old 02-04-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Superdry42 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
GQ is not enough for this street leh... Hahaha! So no full menu one huh?

Think not for that joint or maybe i not yandao enough to unlock other achievements hahaha
Old 03-04-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bugis18 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just asking, there is a ML opposite of a hotel Vaga*** does any bro can give recommendations?? Thank in advance
Old 07-04-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Apple (?)

Overall 7/10?

Saw some Bros here mentioned that her bf is the yellow/gold hair ah bui. And I saw him!

I was playing pool earlier in the building behind and the ahbeng was there too alone.. then I saw him in the shop when I went to ‘massage’ . And it clicked in my head that he was the boyfriend mentioned on here. Gave me extra motivation to bang her even harder. She can take quite a good pounding I must say. And I pounded her fucking hard. And boy she doesn’t hold back her moans. I ask her if she was apple and she just smiled. So not sure if it’s her. But she has some nice tattoos. This road not really discreet tbh. Many people chilling outside their cars after they done with their massage or supper. No idea why. Many eyes watching even in the wee hours.
Old 07-04-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5838 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppailover13 View Post
Hmm i feel lucky mostly like c leh hmmm
Then your lucky is the wrong lucky. Coco93645687 is the one. Can see from her wechat photo is immediately F cup and her face is quite pretty. Totally hiong

Sophia less hiong and only massage and hj...i trying to rub her pussy till wet but her place low partition and have a beng inside...haha! Not easy
Old 07-04-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Then your lucky is the wrong lucky. Coco93645687 is the one. Can see from her wechat photo is immediately F cup and her face is quite pretty. Totally hiong

Sophia less hiong and only massage and hj...i trying to rub her pussy till wet but her place low partition and have a beng inside...haha! Not easy
haha ya the beng is a turn off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1