The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Are they still available here ?
You are late Bro...
The influx of PDMM was like 10 over years ago
Those cum-hungry PRC bitches

Now their kids must have returned to Motherland to enter Uni liao
Unless you can find those who attained PR status

Should still have some around lah...good luck hunting
Why you so like dat?
Old 19-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
laodaobong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
@Continental 2 weeks ago when eating at Chinatown Point saw plenty bro. Some are very friendly to start a conversation with you.
They are trying to hook big fish?
Old 20-02-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodaobong View Post
They are trying to hook big fish?
Maybe lonely

I fuk a 23 yo after treating her to dinner at Chinatown Point after searching on WeChat people nearby.

I suck and play with her nipples on 1st date

Then 2nd date we fuk at Boss hotel
Old 20-02-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20287 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Maybe lonely

I fuk a 23 yo after treating her to dinner at Chinatown Point after searching on WeChat people nearby.
Yes I Do Agrees Some Are Very Lonely Here In Sillypore Studying Or PDMM When Their Kids Goes School

Not Only Chinatown , Bugis And Many Areas Lots Of Them

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-02-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those of us who like MILFs, aren't we the mother fuckers? Lol
Old 20-02-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i heard this so often that i lost count, PRC men really dun seem to be keen to service their ladies so in contrast, once you manage to get to home base, you will be well rewarded cos for many of them, it's a totally new level of pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLYap View Post
Her cock sucking skills was ok, she said she only did it a few times before last time on her husband long ago before her kid was born. We went into 69 and she was moaning like crazy (claimed that her husband never ever did that for her).
Old 20-02-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anonFirstimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been trying with all these apps, but for some reason i cant seem to get one
Old 20-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
LLYap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i heard this so often that i lost count, PRC men really dun seem to be keen to service their ladies so in contrast, once you manage to get to home base, you will be well rewarded cos for many of them, it's a totally new level of pleasure
Exactly bro, she fell in love with the sensation that every session we have after that she will want me to give her pussy a good oral service. Not that I mind though, her pussy juice is ok, not those smelly kind. For the pleasure she gets, she does many things which I request in return.
Old 21-02-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
LLYap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling bored and can’t sleep so decided to post about another session with my pdmm. Writing these things bring back good memories and reliefs stress.

Just going to refer to my pdmm as Ling. So basically I convinced her to give up the second cleaning session after mine. I said I can pay her but note that she has never asked me for more money. We just enjoyed each other’s company. This means I have her every Saturday from 9 am to 3/4 pm depending on her kid.

As I said in my previous post, she has been very willing to give in to my requests and so this one time I made her wear an apron with nothing on except for her lingerie. It was red lace lingerie which I bought for her.

She would do the usual cleaning for me and I would just follow her around and admire her body. I was following her around naked. Nothing to be afraid of since my unit doesn’t face any other homes for some distance.

When I couldn’t take it anymore, I went up to hug her from behind while she was wiping the dining table. I caressed her body and whispered in her ears, “Ling, wo yao (I want)”. She just leaned her head backwards onto my chest as I started nibbling her ears and her neck.

As my left hand massaged her left tit, my right hand reached for her pussy. Turns out she was already wet. The slight tinge of her sweat was intoxicating as I licked her neck. She spread her legs and leaned forward on the dining table. “LL, tian wo (lick me)”.

Went down, pulled her red lace panties one side and lapped her juice. Did a one shot tongue lick from her pussy to her anal hole. She shivered and I continue working on her pussy, alternating between licking and fingering until she came.

Stood up and took her from behind. Grab her boobs and started pumping her. Left hand went to grab her ponytail and pumped faster. Fucking her was always a pleasure since she moans without restraint. She took off the apron and unclasped her bra. It was the front clasp kind. “LL, ni de zui ai (your favourites)”. She knows I love her boobs as I have told her countless times. Suckled her nipples like a baby. Lifted her right leg up and continued to fuck her standing while she holds onto the dining chair for support.

As I pumped her, I decided to insert my right thumb into her pussy. She was surprised as it was the first time. It was my first time trying it as well, both my cock and right thumb were in her pussy. Didn’t take long before she came again. When I told I was about to come, she kneeled down and sucked me off until I CIM. She never had Ang qualms about swallowing my load. Really enjoy that session, one of the memorable fucks during our many sessions.
Old 21-02-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonFirstimer View Post
been trying with all these apps, but for some reason i cant seem to get one
well some of my buddies say wechat if u are lucky can get but the easy one is sugarbook and tantan
Old 21-02-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCKING View Post
For those of us who like MILFs, aren't we the mother fuckers? Lol
i guess we are hahaha
Old 21-02-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLYap View Post
Feeling bored and can’t sleep so decided to post about another session with my pdmm. Writing these things bring back good memories and reliefs stress.

Just going to refer to my pdmm as Ling. So basically I convinced her to give up the second cleaning session after mine. I said I can pay her but note that she has never asked me for more money. We just enjoyed each other’s company. This means I have her every Saturday from 9 am to 3/4 pm depending on her kid.

As I said in my previous post, she has been very willing to give in to my requests and so this one time I made her wear an apron with nothing on except for her lingerie. It was red lace lingerie which I bought for her.

She would do the usual cleaning for me and I would just follow her around and admire her body. I was following her around naked. Nothing to be afraid of since my unit doesn’t face any other homes for some distance.

When I couldn’t take it anymore, I went up to hug her from behind while she was wiping the dining table. I caressed her body and whispered in her ears, “Ling, wo yao (I want)”. She just leaned her head backwards onto my chest as I started nibbling her ears and her neck.

As my left hand massaged her left tit, my right hand reached for her pussy. Turns out she was already wet. The slight tinge of her sweat was intoxicating as I licked her neck. She spread her legs and leaned forward on the dining table. “LL, tian wo (lick me)”.

Went down, pulled her red lace panties one side and lapped her juice. Did a one shot tongue lick from her pussy to her anal hole. She shivered and I continue working on her pussy, alternating between licking and fingering until she came.

Stood up and took her from behind. Grab her boobs and started pumping her. Left hand went to grab her ponytail and pumped faster. Fucking her was always a pleasure since she moans without restraint. She took off the apron and unclasped her bra. It was the front clasp kind. “LL, ni de zui ai (your favourites)”. She knows I love her boobs as I have told her countless times. Suckled her nipples like a baby. Lifted her right leg up and continued to fuck her standing while she holds onto the dining chair for support.

As I pumped her, I decided to insert my right thumb into her pussy. She was surprised as it was the first time. It was my first time trying it as well, both my cock and right thumb were in her pussy. Didn’t take long before she came again. When I told I was about to come, she kneeled down and sucked me off until I CIM. She never had Ang qualms about swallowing my load. Really enjoy that session, one of the memorable fucks during our many sessions.
wah bro hope u had a great time
Old 21-02-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
Just saw this milf in a sexy tight white cheongsam and in heels..
i saw a similar one in sb.. red tight cheongsam and white heels... sexy
Old 21-02-2021, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
What's SB?
i think he is referring to sugarbook if im not mistaken
Old 21-02-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Yes I Do Agrees Some Are Very Lonely Here In Sillypore Studying Or PDMM When Their Kids Goes School

Not Only Chinatown , Bugis And Many Areas Lots Of Them
I also want to hunt for MILF the PDMM type, uncle bigbirdbird .. can you help show me or lead the way to the place where to find them exactly????

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1