The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11554 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife Miyuki

Any update from TS?
Old 03-01-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

where are you USman28?
Old 07-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChoo View Post
where are you USman28?
Sorry I have been very busy during new year and end of the year.

My boss visited our apartment at new year and he wanted to be alone with Miyuki.

On 3rd and 4th, I needed to go work and he stay with her during day. Kids were with grand parenets and he wanted to sex but Miyuki refused.

Instead, she did take bath with him and washed his body. She helped him oral sex to satisfy him.

He thanked me with bunch of photo he took during her 30s. A few years after pregnancy and she gained weight much during that time.

At that time I was not attracted by Miyuki and boss in opposit having sex with her at least once a week at his place.... Now I have photo to peek some of their act.
Old 12-01-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2487 / Power: 13
jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post

My boss visited our apartment at new year and he wanted to be alone with Miyuki.

On 3rd and 4th, I needed to go work and he stay with her during day. Kids were with grand parenets and he wanted to sex but Miyuki refused.

Instead, she did take bath with him and washed his body. She helped him oral sex to satisfy him.

He thanked me with bunch of photo he took during her 30s. A few years after pregnancy and she gained weight much during that time.

At that time I was not attracted by Miyuki and boss in opposit having sex with her at least once a week at his place.... Now I have photo to peek some of their act.

You peeking alone? Not sharing?

lol...

Have Fun While You Still Can
Old Man Enjoying His Remaining Years....
Old 14-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Hi Bro Long time u didn’t send pic here. Update pls. Tq Tq
Old 14-01-2019, 04:15 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wish to see how your boss have sex with Miyuki.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Long time no forum appearance.... I have had a long trip.

During new year boss visited our apartment. As I was on trip since Jan 2nd, he stay our place for 1 week. Miyuki wanted to stay hotel while he stay but since busy for kids exam she spent all time with boss during day time.

He forced her for sex daily even though he is already 73 years old.

When I returned home, he was already gone yet he left me a SD card filled with Miyuki's photo around 40s. which I never seen...

In her 40s she gained weight and I never interested in her. Boss on other hand, kept sexual intercourse with her as much he could at his apartment.

Here is one of such photo. I never shared anywhere...

Old 22-01-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Gained weight? I hardly see any fats. Still in superb shape if u asked me.....
Old 22-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

share more
Old 22-01-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

she gained weight?

maybe a little.

all i can say is that even if she gained weight and in her 40s, her body still puts a lot of girls in their 20s and 30s to shame.
Old 24-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing Bro. When u plan to come Singapore for holiday with family?? I can arrange free hotel stay for U
Old 24-01-2019, 04:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
Thanks for sharing Bro. When u plan to come Singapore for holiday with family?? I can arrange free hotel stay for U
Mituki wanted to go Singapore but no money. Do you need anything in return?
Old 25-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 7
Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all
Quote:
Mituki wanted to go Singapore but no money. Do you need anything in return?
I am sure many of us would pool money to bring Miyuki out here for dinner, drinks, etc...!
Old 25-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishist View Post
I am sure many of us would pool money to bring Miyuki out here for dinner, drinks, etc...!
yes , we should start that
Old 25-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Long time no forum appearance.... I have had a long trip.

During new year boss visited our apartment. As I was on trip since Jan 2nd, he stay our place for 1 week. Miyuki wanted to stay hotel while he stay but since busy for kids exam she spent all time with boss during day time.

He forced her for sex daily even though he is already 73 years old.

When I returned home, he was already gone yet he left me a SD card filled with Miyuki's photo around 40s. which I never seen...

In her 40s she gained weight and I never interested in her. Boss on other hand, kept sexual intercourse with her as much he could at his apartment.

Here is one of such photo. I never shared anywhere...

Miyuki still look good or even better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1