The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka12 View Post
Happy New Year for everyone, no scooter rental in Balai.
But have motor cycle. Just pass some rup to Hotel staffs. Semua bisa Mas.

Thank you
Old 01-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
But have motor cycle. Just pass some rup to Hotel staffs. Semua bisa Mas.
Google
rental motor tanjung balai karimun
Should able to find one.
Old 01-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
I've done what you've done and do not have any problem of getting to fuck raw. However what i want is not just to be able to fuck her raw myself, I want more, I want her to reject demand of fucking her raw by others. I want I'm the only her customer who can fuck her raw, beside me, others must use condom. By tipping her heavily, she is not only resist raw fuck with others, she doesn't even willing to offer good service to others because I constantly advise her just to offer the minimum as she will not be tips well by others for good service. I've successfully change her attitude toward others.
Today she tell you "Okok I will not fuck raw with others, I promise you deep deep ok?"

Tomorrow she tells another customer "Ok no condom, but you must tip me 500 ribu..."

It only takes 4 customers to succumb to her request to make what you reward her in a night at max. Why throw away the ocean for a small fish? What you did is teaching an old dog a new trick...
You don't change their attitude, you just make them smarter, don't assume they are dumb. There are many who are financially able and willing to pay money, so you aren't the only rich guy around Robert...

Last edited by ChokDeeDee!; 02-01-2019 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
how do girls in this trade know they are screwing a guy with disease. Anyone?

Puak Puay and hope that god is on your side...

Seriously some STDs you can't just know by looking, some obvious ones maybe. Often, they are already contagious before any symptoms even show. Maybe a mushroom head with oozing cream cheese and a tinge of Gonorrhea! So chiong with small head and think with big head, sama sama my avatar.

Last edited by ChokDeeDee!; 02-01-2019 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Google
rental motor tanjung balai karimun
Should able to find one.
Whole stayed in kamar boring. Tat time I ever borrowed motor bike from Gabion staff. Nice guy. Shiok ya their bike. Have Vooooormmmm will travel.

Thank you
Old 02-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Perfectsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro,going tomorrow?
Old 02-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me share abit of my last trip of 2018

Went together with a group of kakis, about 4 of them.

This girl "E" was intro by another cewek "L" by my previous trip as they work in the same villa. I managed to get papi number and booked her before I board the ferry.

The ferry was full but I managed to get off fast.

Reached the villa, girl "E" was ready and we travel back to hotel.

While in the room, we chatted abit and I started to request to bath together. At first, she said no, then I slowly pull her to the bathroom... I can felt not much resist, as I think she just act...

In the toilet, I'm totally naked but she is not... I tried to took her clothes off then she kept pushing my hands away... No choice then I have to chu my kungfu... I started kiss her ears, lips and neck and my hands slowly go beneath her clothes. She responded by touching my cock... I can sense that she is ready... So I slowly remove her clothes then WOLALA... She is naked, infront of me were those E cup and a shaved pussy... She started to apply soap on me and I also applied soap on those E cup... I think nowadays, not much girls want to shower together.

After 1st round, met up with my kakis at the lift area as we all stayed at the same level. When we all are in the lift, everyone were squeezing, no space at all... So I took these chance to touch my kaki girls boobs and butt... They started to scream just like those old day...

After lunch, we went to 1 of the kaki room to have a few drinks... one of my kaki girl drunk abit too much and started to touch me as I'm sat beside her... my position at that time was, I'm in the middle of my girl and my kaki girl... I started to touch my girl boobs and pussy and my kaki girl touched my leg and butt...

After drinking, I went for my 2nd round...

For dinner, we went to seafood place behind Royal Hotel, nothing special. Bumped into 2 kakis from SBF as they did pm me they were going on the same date.

After dinner, we went KTV then back to love nest... I'm too tired then I zzz until morning...

About 6.30am, my girl woke up, showered then combing her hair, naked... I'm laying on the bed enjoying the view, 2 big mountains and a shaved pussy... She noticed I'm looking at her and she said "Do I want another round", I said NO... She stopped her combing then walked very fast towarded me... She pulled off my boxer by force and started to bj... Thats go my 3rd round...

Hope u guys enjoy my FR... HAPPY NEW YEAR

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 02-01-2019 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee! View Post
Today she tell you "Okok I will not fuck raw with others, I promise you deep deep ok?"

Tomorrow she tells another customer "Ok no condom, but you must tip me 500 ribu..."

It only takes 4 customers to succumb to her request to make what you reward her in a night at max. Why throw away the ocean for a small fish? What you did is teaching an old dog a new trick...
You don't change their attitude, you just make them smarter, don't assume they are dumb. There are many who are financially able and willing to pay money, so you aren't the only rich guy around Robert...
Frankly no need to tip that much. Most ceweks in TBK play raw. I have to remind them to wait for abang to put on one (sarong) ya.

Thank you
Old 03-01-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My next hunting day is 8/1 - 9/1
Old 03-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Agree. They are more concerned about getting pregnant than catching any STD.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 03-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Frankly no need to tip that much. Most ceweks in TBK play raw. I have to remind them to wait for abang to put on one (sarong) ya.
Yes in balai n Batam easy row , play safe better and tip too much to girl , next time tips less she will no happy , or for other brother no tips so much , 150-200k is reasonable
Old 03-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Agree. They are more concerned about getting pregnant than catching any STD.
Some told me kondom tak sedap bang. Aduh...

Thank you
Old 04-01-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
pariahman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
My next hunting day is 8/1 - 9/1
Planning to drop in TP on 6&7 Jan with friend...maybe can meet up if u decide to go earlier....happy chiming!
Old 04-01-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
pariahman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miketest123 View Post
4/1 to 6/1 i mean
Sorry but will miss meeting up cos lm planning to drop in FM 6-7 Jan but do let me know if u change to 6 or 7 Jan. Cheers bro!
Old 04-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
I've fuck hundred of girls at TG Pinang, TG Batu, TG Balai and Batam for the past 25 years, never use condom as I feel that using condom is like fucking sex doll. For the past 15 years, I never infected with any STD because I followed the advice from a regular who never infected to any STD despite of visiting this places twice a month, always engage in raw sex.
Quote:
I feel that the total cost of $1700 for this 3 days trip is a waste of money, can't enjoy what I expected and become my worst New Year celebration in my entire life. In future i won't book a girl in advance for more than one day even I'm going to stay there for 2 to 3 days (I normally stay 2 days at one go),
After screwing past 25 years u should be very very well experienced. Only now then u realised ur folly? Hmmm......

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1