The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 20
mantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
May be possible, sometimes hard to tell.
Bro return upz +9 pts. Cheers
Old 05-07-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...best trust only 10-20%...the rest left ear in right ear out...
For me is right ear in left ear out. After all we are not looking for lifelong partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaray73 View Post
Bro return upz +9 pts. Cheers
Thanks for your return, happy maiding

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kelvintan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Any bros want to exchange maid contacts can pm me.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Tomorrow is Maid Hunting day. Good luck to those bros who are meeting them. Don't forget your FR, photos and video clips. Hehe!
Old 06-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Poloca is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

A very interesting thread.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanut View Post
My find.. late 30s. Only had sex once before 7 years ago, no kids and I believe her. Perfect pussy, damn wet damn tight lol..

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19594615

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19594623

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19594624

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19594628

Sadly I'm quite busy with a couple of new finds so putting her on ice first.
wow, nice pussy
Old 07-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My find.. late 30s. Only had sex once before 7 years ago, no kids and I believe her. Perfect pussy, damn wet damn tight lol..

that is one sweet pussy!
Old 07-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
dethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Clean shaven. Yumyum. And that ass is opening up wide to be bang. Great find.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

All pro bros here, need to ask a question which may sound stupid.
I heard that there is a pill called morning pill which will prevent pregnancy. Is that true? Where to get it and how to use it?
My Horny girl don't want me to use condom and ask me to find a way
Is there any other ways?
Old 07-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
I heard that there is a pill called morning pill which will prevent pregnancy. Is that true? Where to get it and how to use it?
Is there any other ways?
yes...you can buy Postinor also kown as morning after pill...in sinkie land need a doctor prescription to buy...in most countries can buy over the counter...you can google to read about Postinor...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is there any other ways?
raw sex, while pregnancy is what most pinays and all worry about .. there are a dozen other diseases that can make your pecker almost fall off

And somehow Pinays especially only worry about Pregnancy, and not about diseases which can stay dormant for months sometime .. or HIV, which can take more than a year to get detected ..

About diseases, some can make your penis weep all kinds of pus till you can't even pee ..

And some, well, they stay dormant for a month and then give you sores and painful lesions .. and you will not know which girl gifted you ..

and some, well, they are for life, i.e. once you caught it, it never goes away, and it can recur when you have stress in your life .. like Herpes

A reminder ..

In google, click on the images tab and enter 'images of herpes simplex'

If that isn't scary tell me something ...

and a friend caught Herpes from a maid, not kidding .. and she insisted and swore she only had one BF - a Nepali, before.. and last she had sex about 5 months ago ... and the BF dragged her for a test with Pap smear and she was detected to have also have HPV .. there goes the fun ..

Some infected people can be just carrier, so they never have symptoms for upto months ..

And during a lecture of sexual health, an Ob Gyn doctor mentioned the prevalence of Syphilis and Chlymedia, and was wondering if MOM should make testing of STDs also compulsory, along with the current test for Pregnancy and HIV. and how, she treats dozens of "NORMAL GIRLS"..

So .. going raw has it's thrills, but .. play safe

especially those married, how will you explain to your wife when she suddenly has UTI .. when she has been faithful to you ?

now back to the pill, Plan A is to get her on proper Contraception, if you decide to go Raw, i.e. Diane 35 and the likes. But note these can also cause hormonal imbalance and can cause some minor mood swing, and also softening of the breast (if you are a boob guy .. it will be terrible )

and the girl must follow the instructions to the letter, i.e. not miss a date or save for the day etc.

Plan B should be morning after, like Postinor, or if you are travelling to Philippines, Nordette, as Nordette is available in PH minus prescription

Note Postinor and Nordette aren't 100% effective and these too have side effects

Safest is to have sex when the girl is in her safe cycle, and insert a morning after pill, or put her on the contraceptive course, and still have sex during her safe sex cycle

Avoid when she is fertile

over and out ..
Old 07-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is there any other ways?
Bro...I don't go and get the pill..normally I will throw it back to the maid and act blur...and ask them back where to buy ? Don't under estimate the maid..they talk openly about sex, send sex movie, picture and they know where to buy the pill amongst their friends..

so, I will tell them..dear, you go and buy from your friends, I pay you back...can? then the next day, they will tell me: Dear..my friends said SGD 10 for one pill..for 2 pills SGD 20...before 1 pill and after 1 pill...they will pass to me the pill tomorrow...

jejejej
Old 07-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Bro,
Thanks for the informative narration...up u, for your sharing

[QUOTE=etsys;11383750]raw sex, while pregnancy is what most pinays and all worry about .. there are a dozen other diseases that can make your pecker almost fall off
Old 08-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lasery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here!!!
Old 08-07-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
in3deep is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros

Is blowfish still the place to goto on a Sunday afternoon to pickup pinoys?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1