The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post
her name from previous stint was bai xue

i recalled her sensual is not bad, but not for boobs lover
Hope can 'upsize' my meal like during her previous stint.
But not sure if she's the same person, as her 'working wc account' did not update that she's back.
Old 20-06-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

She is not the same person as that famous AP Bai Xue.... probably using same nick.
Old 20-06-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
But not sure if she's the same person, as her 'working wc account' did not update that she's back.
Definitely upgradable. Check TT site. 180 a shot.
Old 20-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 16
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
put ourselves in their shoes, everyday guys come in and out (no puns intended), after a while you definitely will get affected mentally, physically and pyschologically. if your resolve isn't strong enough, confirm will get jaded.

my guess is, many new ML come here thinking will be easy money, a few quick jerks and money comes in, but they don't realise the toll it takes on them.

i'm not as experienced as many of the bros here, but i have seen my fair share of good ML and sub-par ML. i try to be as objective as i can in my FR, for the benefit of the bros here so that you can make your own judgement.

in the end, this is all a transactional event, cannot put feelings into it. but that said, we are paying customers, so we do deserve some level of commitment on their end. this forums serves as a reference point for bros to make their own judgement.

*hope i make sense...lol*
Bro , you more experienced than me . Power 19 . Yah, agree the forum serve as reference point. From the way you written , I think you also chiong quite long enough to be able to wrote that . To each on their own expectation and everything is just a transactional event. Some egoistic zappers here took it hard on themselves for every word written in this forum trying to spiritually protect the girls but ultimately unknowingly that they actually paid to obtain their services as well. If you trying to protect the ladies who gave you free of charge services, I can buy your frustration and angerness. But if the ladies demand money from you to provide services to you, why do you even need to be the "Big Brother" for them? they are also being transactional towards you.

Below is my own personal years of chionging experience at different stages in life :

0 - 1 years : "This lady treat me good. I need support this ml, better write good FR for her"
1 - 2 years : "Eh, who the fuck keep zap me. Why my points so low now ! Feeling frustrated and angry everyday"
2 - 3 years : "Online say lady got got do this got do that. Why I don't have? Must take revenge write bad reviews on her"
3 - 5 years : "knn, that guy wrote bad reviews on my fav ml, I need to zap him every single day"
5 - 6 years : "Visiting same lady to support and repeatedly zapping people every single day to take revenge"
6 - 7 years : "lady return to China/Thai , keep facebook to pcc them in future. Visiting other ladies"
7 - 8 years : "Lady worst service, need to inform the brothers here for their hard-earned money. Caring is Sharing. Ignoring all zaps"
8 - 10 years : "Be objective on writing FR. Bad must write, Good also must write"
> 10 years : "Reading zap comments and feel amusing about it. Continue to be objective on writing FR"

So Zappers, I asked you, which years of category do you belong ?
Old 20-06-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:

But her ad says 34C. Hahahaha. OKT making mountains out of molehills?
Old 20-06-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mi-guo-massage/

Any bros tried her?
Old 20-06-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She is using a new WC account for her new stint … but currently been blocked from using it… so best is contact thru her mobile number .
Old 20-06-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
The comments in SLG for Kate funny sia
Maybe check it out first haha
curious to know what are the comments? seems to be deleted on SLG alr haha
Old 20-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jesuswar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have been away for awhile. Can any bro suggest which ML to go to for good sensual? TIV
Old 20-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Never tried, but I think she just changed photos. Original photos looked mid-30s, but declared age was early 20s.
Old 20-06-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Tried tang guo yesterday. It was a FN massage hj request. She just started work Two days ago.

Looks:8, authentic to the picture. She is young. Looks like the cute classmate u always want to date
Body: 8, slim with D cuppers albeit saggy
Attitude: 7, from chongqing, straight talk person but she will warm up very fast. Generally she will accede to requests
Skills: 7, she is new so need more guidance from bros. I wasn’t there for massage so cannot comment
Location: foot soldiers may have to travel abit but place is clean and proper

she will be in Sg for a while, will keep her on my rotating list
Old 20-06-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this Tang Guo ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Tried tang guo yesterday. It was a FN massage hj request. She just started work Two days ago.

Looks:8, authentic to the picture. She is young. Looks like the cute classmate u always want to date
Body: 8, slim with D cuppers albeit saggy
Attitude: 7, from chongqing, straight talk person but she will warm up very fast. Generally she will accede to requests
Skills: 7, she is new so need more guidance from bros. I wasn’t there for massage so cannot comment
Location: foot soldiers may have to travel abit but place is clean and proper

she will be in Sg for a while, will keep her on my rotating list
Old 20-06-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Never really been to a spa before with the $68, $88 package I see bros talking about before. https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-shirley/

This girl looks not bad, but $88 for massage already, foresee will add on for other services? Btw the wechat seems to be a number of a E cup lady previously who keeps threatening to "Add your name into blacklist" if you added her and never engage her. LOL!

What a way to do business
Old 20-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
She is using a new WC account for her new stint … but currently been blocked from using it… so best is contact thru her mobile number .
Thanks! Missed those tattoos. Will contact her soon.

On the WC account thingy, seems like some MLs are having problems of being blocked frequently. Maybe some of their competitors reported to WC?
Old 20-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Any link for bai xue? Can't seem to find her on SLG or audi site
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1