The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 16-06-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ava from Flirtygirls
Appointment @10pm, 15 june 2023

Real chio lady in town! Thanks Okt ben for the intro. Never disappoint we brothers👍

Looks: 9/10 Similar as photo posted! Sweet, chio and young looking. Gurantee wont reject.

Body: 9/10 hour glass figure and she is fairer then normal thai. Seductive body! Boobs enhached , able to fondle, lick and suck her sensitive nips.

Bbbj: Great Vacuum suction, able to suck me for long. Deepthroat occasionally and she did a great job.

Fj: Her pussy was clean shaven and had no smell. For the start i doggie her till she moan like no tomorrow! Turbo speed on and she tell me fuck her deep and she really good attitude.

RTF: definitely yes!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=944015&highlight=

Old 16-06-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
gcd8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygcd8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Lover View Post
i seldom put FR but this is my humbe FR after my visit today with WaWa from ThaiSensation. very sweet girl. she is going back soon. bros who are interested, do up her before she go.

BBJ - no teething. deep throat. slow and gentle type.
Frenching - more like frenching your gf. not those aggressive tongue fight

Painting - as stated by others, no smell. get high easily

Boobs - not for those looking for big boobs. i like it natural.

GF - this is one of her strong points. will hug u and lay by yourside. very chatty. able to understand simple english

FJ - can change many positions. willing to service. no complains.

Location - very convenient. room abit small though hahah

Booking- quick response. easy booking.
Wawa seems like a good choice since hana has left our shores
Old 16-06-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

Tarma Action with Lust365 (FON+GIGI)

Understand that they are not first tour here.
Been here last round and seriously should have met them earlier

Both great fun great attitude girls with lots of 默契 when it comes to having a threesome session together.

First the location is interesting for bros familiar with Lust365 its in the central.
Near to Mrt, ample parking opposite and near and also can drink nearby haha.

Shower Action
Bathroom is big enough to fits 3.
Light perks with Fon and great Frenching with GIGI starts in the shower.
While Frenching with GiGi, Fon was soaping and rubbing my back.
Soap me clean front and all of us procced to the bed.

Bedroom Action
Contiuned to french with GIGI as there's more chemistry there and while lying down frenching her, Fon was trying to make her way in to my 2ic stroking and squeezing him to wake him up lol. It was was waken up in no time seriously. Fon goes on and gave me a mind blowing BBBJ while i asked GIGI to give me her pussy. Sweet easily wet and no smell. Its really really challenging not to cum in this kind of action really when u are painting and others giving u a BBBJ. I have to stop Fon a couple of times and tell her slow down. After a while GIGI Buay tahan i gotten her all wet and she went down and join Fon and both take turns to play with my dick. A double BBBJ from 2 of them!!

Illustration only as they don't allow videoing nor pictorial and i respect that.

Final Deed
With all these actions and drama i am ready to shoot. First off Fuck Fon in Doggy position as i know my first shot is going to be fast and i want to fuck GIGI longer so.... yeah cum in her within a few pumps . Professionally she bring me to the toliet and wash me up while GIGI is in the room. I came back and rested on the bed half dead and told them i have to rest a 10-15mins. They gave me a simple massage and GiGi just keep teasing me. Didn't give me chance and attacked my nipples. And this time i just had a slightly longer time with GIGI Almost couldn't cum too tired. Lol.

Overall its a nice rewarding session and this Tarma Pair is simple great.
They have the right chemistry so the session is not awkward.
$340/90Mins/2Shots its pretty much reasonable.
Thanks Bro Lust.
Old 16-06-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 3
shabbydog is one of the Best!shabbydog is one of the Best!shabbydog is one of the Best!shabbydog is one of the Best!

just had Cadillac from Lust365

Had no issues with OKT. response was quick and v patient. Perhaps maybe cos I tried during "off peak" hours? Anyway..

Looks: 8.5/10. confirm SYT, fair, damn smooth skin. when she lets down her hair it was like woah! steam liao!
Body: 9/10. slim and smooth ~1.58m. no fats at all. model quality, skin tight and smooth. pussy nice and trimmed
Boobs: B with small nipples, not like runway airport and definitely can cup her breast nicely with ur hands. light brown nips, not the dark kind like those minah gals. Think cos she is fair to begin with. Breast are totally like SYT gals, au de natural, firm and supple.
Catbath: takes initiative, was too sensitive for me but others may like
BBBJ: skilled
FJ: confirm tight like SYT!

Overall great bonk. Looks def above average, confirm SYT. one of the best around. for bros who love bonking good looking SYT, tall, slim and fair gals I highly recommend. I believe she has many RTFs cause not her first tour and Happy chionging. Enjoy!
Old 16-06-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Knazik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for ICE (FG)

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...9#post22401899

OKT: 10:/10. Always been booking with them so far no issues.

LOOKS: similar to photos. No discount needed. Has one of the cutest smile and laughter. Entered the room and she is in her nightie with her size 32 boobs pointing. Brother ma liao!

GFE:10/10. After our first session we lied down on the bed hugging and watching tiktok together hahah felt like my girlfriend
FJ:10/10. Pussy is tight given her small body frame. Perfect fit. Those with bigger guns may have to avoid her as it will be uncomfortable.One of the best i had so far. Can feel every stroke in and out. Shiok!
DT:10/10. Will keep sucking you unless you tell her to stop. Managed to CIM my first armies into her mouth. Took like a champ no black face whatsoever.
Massage: Didn’t opt for it and went all out gfe and hugging. Accommodating enough.

Comms: Easy to communicate as i could speak thai. For those who can’t,she can speak chinese as well which is a plus. English not so much and you might need to translate.

Rtf: Maybe as she is returning next week. Best sessions so far in my 2023 report. Do take care of this little gem bros

Knazik signing out
Old 16-06-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
insomnialock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dada from GC.
Okt is ok.
Location is easy to find.
As for Dada, photo is accurate. Slim and pretty. Fair as fuck. I did enjoy alot as it seems we did have chemistry. Alots frenching so it peaked my interest. And surprisingly this chick can speak mandarin, so communication was easy as a breeze. No hassle no barrier.

Looks 8/10
Body 10/10 fair
Bj 9/10
Deed 9/10

She will leave you wanting more, going to book an rtf after this.
Old 16-06-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Johnnydeepbff is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had Gigi from L365. She's consistent with the reviews, great GFE and amazing frenching. Told her i love catbaths and i expected a solid one, so before started i ended up showing her and she did a good job. She's very enthusiastic and very tactile so that's great..

Her FJ was also amazing, she really screams and looked like she had an orgasm as she was shaking and shuddering by the end! All in all, you can't go wrong.

No surprise it's so hard get a booking.
Old 16-06-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Tried out a new stable and had a great teabreak yesterday..

Quick FR for Tisha from The Good Times

Looks: very, very close to pics. If in doubt, can still refer to her video in TG; no filter used. She's got a pretty face.. quite well-maintained and is more pre-milf to me.

Body: Small waist. Figure-wise really no complains. Skin is smooth. Some ink. And.. those highlights are massive on her frame. and natural too. I would go back just for these puppies.

Character: Nice and friendly girl. She's been around and she is comfortable with her work. Simple English is ok for her.

Service: Happy to DFK. Bbbj was good. Her cpr was needed to revive the lil bro after the first shot and she was happy to breathe life back into him for the 5 mins it took. FJ was very enjoyable.. she initiated the position changes herself, so she really drove the session. She came in cowgirl, but continued pumping and grinding until she was spent. Very hardworking

RTF: yes, she hit all the right notes for me. Also because she's quite under the radar, can get slots easily.

OKT review: First time trying.. wasn't too sure what to expect. Booking time was friendly and pretty SOP. Post session also asked for feedback. Can see he quite service-oriented.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 16-06-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Recently RTF Wawa from KinkyThai.

Great service as usual. A bit of a loose screw and fun character she is. Value for money bonk for 2s. Will prolly find her again if have the time. Her last day working should be soon.

YMMV and happy bonking.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=942773

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hotdogpllow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session with Cherry from Seduction.

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...ghlight=cherry

Looks: 9/10 look like the photos, pretty and seductive.
Body: 9/10 curvy with big ass, body is slender too.
Boobs: 8.5/10 B natural boobs.
Bbbj/Fj: 10/10 hardworking and willing to accommodate to my requests. Very skilful and patience towards me. She is a real deal.
GFE: 10/10 when she smile, she look really cute and her cuddling with me on the bed in between shots was great.

Overall to say, she's a petite cute syt which is my cup of tea so I enjoyed the session with her immensely. A lot of smiles and sweetness.

RTF: yes definitely
Old 16-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
iyxon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddward View Post
Had a dinner break with Noey from ThaiSensation.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=942917&highlight=

Been reading some bros review on Noey, decided to try as i could not get a slot for Mimi. She is well deserved a FR.

Location- Central area, no register required.

Look- No discount needed, she look similar as photo posted and she have a sexy lips.

Body- Meat at the right place, with natural tits allow to fondle and suck. Skin well maintain and is smooth.

Massage- Solid! No much words can describe and she pro in this massage, cause I'm not easy to fall asleep but she did it 👍

Bbbj- Great suction, tongue twirling action, licking my rod wet! Balls and gorin area. Able to blow for long and deepthroat.

Fj- Active and super wet! Does all the riding and grinding, gave her doggie with turbo speed till my cum shot out! Very accomadative with my request.

RTF- Definitely Yes! Need to arrange asap

Finally had chance to book Noey.
Confirm plus chop her massage no joke solid and her b2b massage as well thought would be like those piano type of massage but i was wrong thanks for sharing bro .BBBj and FJ wise also very good 9/10 i would say
Old 16-06-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 17
pa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tisha Yesterday from The Good Times
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=943508

Tisha is a very well maintained lady that gives off milf vibes but even better looking in-real - Shy abit at first after break-ice she become slut 😉

OKT:Steady guy

Looks: 8/10 Exactly like the photos

Body: 8/10 Petite nice in right place C-cup

Painting: allow

Bbbj: 7/10 nice and steady

Fj: 8/10 able to follow what u wish for

GFE 8/10
Old 16-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Backdated FR.

Book a slot with a stable for Premium. Double confirm with okt on the girl pic. Went down saw a different girl. But her looks and body is nice to me, so I accepted. (The lady told me is her 1st time in sg and she don't like working like this. Will be going to a big Thai club to work.) Then she told me she don't do bbbj and DFK which was a big NO for me, thus I left. OKT text to change a lady for me but I rejected.

Feeling urgently lustful, I remember bro Samto recommendation, text kinkythai bro mickey for Wawa last min booking. But timing buey gum. Need to wait an hour plus. Asked for Sera, replied no need to wait. Swee. Rush down to location immediately.

Nice private location, Sera came to pick me up, 1st look Thai tan, sweet looking with mesmerizing sweet smile.
Body wise not fat but big bone bottom heavy with meaty ass.

Service wise as per previous FRs, excel in GFE and 99% attention given to you and only you.

Maybe because of my last min booking (2shots/90mins) with stable, left with 20mins but Sera told me another customer has reached downstairs. Wouldn't want to be calculative, since I also can't finish 2nd shot, so I changed and left. Lucky Sera provides a good service, makes me good mood from previous disaster. Hahaha
Old 16-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
PurgeN1ght is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a good session with Isa from Lust365 . Bro which had tried her know how sweet she is.

Overall: we did 1 cum on body and cum in mouth.

Isa is very pretty and adorable gal
She is very chatty and can speak simple English but nothing to worries off can use google translate. she treated me like her ex.

Kissing and frenching - is a big WOW factor As for her boob. I must say is not for boobs lover
Definitely is Bigger than A more to B

High chemistry with her through the session

Isa Service is really good and customer service focus type .

Will I book again : yes yes yes

Will I recommend anny : yes

Will I come back to the stable again: of cos Yes..

Thanks for being patient reading my short FR
Old 16-06-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for FL
Date: 15/06/2023

Name: Lin (kinkithai)
Okt: friendly and fast respond.
Damage: $140/90mins/2 shots

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10 Body proportionally good, Clean shaven, slim tummy and tall lady.
Boobs: Enhance but good to the touch + tune+suck. Protrude nipples with big areola. Suck and tune nicely.
Kissing: No french. (Only demerit)
BBBJ: 9/10. (Alternate between licking shaft, deep-throat, mouth fxxk). Those sultry eyes looking at you when sucking.
FJ: 9/10 Lay beside me and lick my nips while tugging my shaft. Slowly moved down and while looking at me,started licking my shaft from the nuts upwards to the tip. Tilted her head and side mouth my shaft as well. Damn. She then gobble my whole shaft up. Deep throat me and keep blowing me. Feeling is damn good till I started to put my hand behind her head and help pump her head up down to mouth fxxk her. Knew had to stop if not surely cum. Placed my shaft in between her bobbies and boob fxxk me. Use shaft head to rub against her nipples. Heavenly She proceed to cap me and started mounting down onto my shaft. Started her grinding and cowgirl me damn good, moving down to suck on my nips. Also take my hand to squeeze her bobbies. she have good stamina and I have to change to missionary. Switch to missionary and started pumping her hard and fast. She rubs her boobs while I pump her and hear her whisper harder harder… mention to her I was about to cum and she release pull out condom and suck me till I CIM. Damn! I was surprised… She proceed to clean up and pull me into shower to clean me up after.
Rtf: yes. For that price, the service is top notch. Also I want to see next time she open mouth and I shoot load in. That’s Kinki Thai… damn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1