The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 01-07-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Well, doesnt have salted fish smell doesnt mean that she has no yeast infection though the smell is a good indicator...

I only go down on those I know are not in the FL trade...so its either FBs, PDMMs, gfs, colleagues, etc...

That's true. The smell can also be related to their personal hygiene. Besides, if thr lady is the more fleshy one, may have some BO, the down under may also have BO SMELL, though not the salted fish type.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

don't eat is the safest cos licking halfway last customer juice oozing out is disgusting
Old 01-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
don't eat is the safest cos licking halfway last customer juice oozing out is disgusting
But usually after they done with their customer, they washed their pussy in shower
Old 01-07-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Even without last customer juice oozing out, some of these ATBs, especially those who come from the smaller cities or towns have poor personal hygiene...

I remember going to FLs staying above PPComplex and seeing their living conditions and and hygiene, really shake head sometimes...Especially those FLs that are slightly angpais with customers waiting and loitering outside, they literally like a production line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
But usually after they done with their customer, they washed their pussy in shower
There is no way to clear 100% unless you are her only customer for the last 48 hours

Be safe than sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Even without last customer juice oozing out, some of these ATBs, especially those who come from the smaller cities or towns have poor personal hygiene...

I remember going to FLs staying above PPComplex and seeing their living conditions and and hygiene, really shake head sometimes...Especially those FLs that are slightly angpais with customers waiting and loitering outside, they literally like a production line...

100% agreed

I saw before too

Still prefer our legal joint ☺️
Old 05-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Now that GL is open, surely there will be more RAW stories! I guess it’ll be the end of ML monopoly too!
Old 05-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Now that GL is open, surely there will be more RAW stories! I guess it’ll be the end of ML monopoly too!
FL ML are pulling up their panties now
Old 06-07-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
himura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This lady lol familiar lehz.

Is it around year 2005? She work in jalan sultan plaza name fang fang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

This Is One Of The PDMM ML whom I had known years back.

She had enjoyed my "MEAT ROD" and Pussy Poking.

So gracious of her To Share My "MEAT ROD" with her fellow Tong Xiang Jia Mei (同乡姐妹) Who Also PDMM & ML.
We Had A Few Sessions Of Yi Wang Er Hou (一王二后) Fantasy At Her House Late At 11pm.

Let's All Enjoy A View Of How The Slutty PDMM ML Enjoying Licking The Meat Rod.
https://imgur.com/ySZiHTP

Old 06-07-2022, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CouldBeMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I think so too as well bro
Old 06-07-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited a FL more than 10 times and finally unlock raw...but she charge me $300 per shot. Claim she did not raw with anyone before. Do you guys think worth it? Tried once but heartache cos I feel very expensive (usual price is $150 per shot)
Old 07-07-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
Visited a FL more than 10 times and finally unlock raw...but she charge me $300 per shot. Claim she did not raw with anyone before. Do you guys think worth it? Tried once but heartache cos I feel very expensive (usual price is $150 per shot)
Did you shoot inside ?IMO if you CIP then consider worth it.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Did you shoot inside ?IMO if you CIP then consider worth it.
yes bro...lift her legs high in missionary and CIP deeply into her
Old 07-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes bro...lift her legs high in missionary and CIP deeply into her
Nice bro...I also raw + cip my regular ML once or twice per month, the feeling is priceless
Old 07-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Visited a FL more than 10 times and finally unlock raw...but she charge me $300 per shot. Claim she did not raw with anyone before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Nice bro...I also raw + cip my regular ML once or twice per month, the feeling is priceless
Dang sia, crazy that you guys get to raw and cip on your FL/ML, I know nowadays is very rare for FL/ML to do this but man, you two are sooooo lucky
Old 07-07-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
pricing aside ah bro, because i feel that everyone willing to pay different rates and feel that its worth it to themselves.

dont fucking believe their nonsense that they say they only let you raw or never raw with anyone before.

personal experience,
my friend ask me find place for him release. search online and gave him details to make booking. this is pure massage + hj type. its even those SN type not FN. my friend manage to convince her to fj and even raw. she tell my friend he's the only one, never even fj with other guys, let alone allow raw

i also itchy backside go try after that. first time reject me for fj. 2nd time fj raw. finish already she tell me dont tell anyone because im the only one she allow to fj. 3-4-5 times already, she also telling me the same thing. i just entertain her, tell her wah isit i very special to her

never believe their nonsense bro. you can entertain their nonsense but take that shit with a huge pile of salt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1