The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Longmen Hotspring

Yeah,

Both are young men or rather boys with the same taste. Sexy Aunties type.

hahahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by achw555 View Post
Notice the nice shirt your girl is wearing.

Old 15-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Mayor,

You no good. Making my saliva flows.

There is a Hakka restaurant 2 street away opposite new Regent -新美味。
Not very high class. Fast food cum restaurant style. Ideal for lone traveler.
The stew duck is out of this world. I can eat the Duck drumstick for both lunch and dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
We had a nice Hakka dinner there before jumping on the bus back to SZ.

Cheerios

Old 15-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Longmen tiequan hot spring

A brief introduction of Longmen Tiequan Hot spring. It is put as No.1 hot spring in Asia (don’t know how true). There is a total of 30 plus pools in this hot spring. Every pool have its own herbal treatment functions which includes stress relief, improving body system, cure insomnia, rheumatoid, etc.
Upon reaching the hot spring, there is a counter for us to exchange room key with their locker key. The hotel guest is able to use the hot spring unlimited. But normal guest needs to pay rmb120-150 per entry (depending on the season). Photo taking is prohibited in the hot spring. But I manage to snap some photo using my handphone camera.

After changing to our swim wear (slipper and towel are provided), we started to try every pool. Every pool has a booth for us to hang our belonging. There is a hot spring attendant taking care of a few pools. They will continuously supply water to the guests in the pool (easily dehydrated when inside hot spring). Manage to snap some photos.

Continues…

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 15-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Don’t know whether the effect of the hot spring make my little bro harden. I did my gal after I took her photo. Luckily that day is off peak season (not much guests) and we went there quite late (about 7pm). We did a quick one and no one saw it. The feeling is damn shiok…

By the way, the hot spring operates from 7.30am till 12.30 am. So those daring brother, you can try it out with your gal during night time. It is a total new feeling to do it in the hot spring.

Old 15-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

Longmen tiequan hot spring

Actually it will be a boring trip if just a batch of guys goes to the hot spring. There are a few options where you can get the gal supply to the hot spring.
1. Get your kc from DG (eg. Take bus from CP to HZ only 50mins, cost rmb25). Stay 1 night in HZ before you go to Longmen.
2. Stay at HZ for 1 night, go to KTV and pick your gal there. Ask her to follow you to Longmen hot spring the next day.
3. Stay at Longmen, there is a hotel called long chao da jiu dian (龙朝大酒店), same management as the longmen hot spring resort. 5 minutes from Longmen bus station by taxi. There is a KTV (about 200-300 gals) in the hotel. The ktv gals are 2-5-8. Actually I know these because that day I saw a batch of local china ‘uncle’ brought a few young gals for hot spring. Managed to talk with 1 gal when the uncle not around. Know from that gal, they are working in long chao ktv. Those uncles bao them for 1 day to hot spring. Btw if you are staying at this hotel, you just need to pay half price for hot spring entry
4. Last resource, pm me if you need gal to accompany you. I still have some contacts of ktv and sauna gals. They charge rmb1000 per day.

End of report.

Old 15-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
looks like a good place to relax with loved ones ....
liddat can plan to go there during CNY liao
Those resort are for middle class. Below is the cash king level resort for you. Risk my life just to take a close up picture of cash king resort...

Old 15-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Thanks alot for your very detailed and excellence fr.

But you only show photo of middle class and cashking class. Why you so unfair?
Never take any photo of the lower or cheapskate class for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Those resort are for middle class. Below is the cash king level resort for you. Risk my life just to take a close up picture of cash king resort...

Old 16-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Don’t know whether the effect of the hot spring make my little bro harden. I did my gal after I took her photo. Luckily that day is off peak season (not much guests) and we went there quite late (about 7pm). We did a quick one and no one saw it. The feeling is damn shiok…

Wow bro, very tempting picture and the thought of doing in hot spring make me excited..... BTW this picture looks familiar.....is she the big boobs Zhen that you showed me that day in our gathering.... Looks like HuiZhou is a good place for relax and adventurous activity

Camping for more pictures
Old 16-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forseka View Post
Wow bro, very tempting picture and the thought of doing in hot spring make me excited..... BTW this picture looks familiar.....is she the big boobs Zhen that you showed me that day in our gathering.... Looks like HuiZhou is a good place for relax and adventurous activity

Camping for more pictures
Ssssh....about gal name. Maybe we can meet some other time for kopi...PM you my contact

Old 17-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ssssh....about gal name. Maybe we can meet some other time for kopi...PM you my contact
Thanks for the Longmen pics..

My ancestral home is here. Never had the chance to "go back village" yet

How is the general condition of this place?? used to be very poor

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 17-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Thanks for the Longmen pics..

My ancestral home is here. Never had the chance to "go back village" yet

How is the general condition of this place?? used to be very poor
Longmen compare to DG is a bit run down, the town is famous for Hakka dish. I like the people there, not so cunning as compare to other places in Guang dong.

Old 17-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21440 / Power: 23
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

By the way, the hot spring operates from 7.30am till 12.30 am. So those daring brother, you can try it out with your gal during night time. It is a total new feeling to do it in the hot spring.
u mean u hid a CD underneath your swimming trunks?
Old 17-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
u mean u hid a CD underneath your swimming trunks?
She is my hz girlfriend, not those tabao type. We did and wipe with the towel. Didn't leave anything behind.

Last edited by shibaxian; 17-10-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old 17-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Longmen compare to DG is a bit run down, the town is famous for Hakka dish. I like the people there, not so cunning as compare to other places in Guang dong.
Haha..thanks for the heads up info.

Hope to visit Longmen sometime soon.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 17-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
She is my hz girlfriend, not those tabao type. We did and wipe with the towel. Didn't leave anything behind.
Hi shibaxian,

just like to know if going to longmen from CP, how long will it take?

Or is there any other good choice for hot spring other then longmen if i going from CP.

Last time i heard that there's also hot spring at qingxi or something.. cant remember liao.. feels like going to hot spring during xmas period. heehee.

Thanks for the info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1