The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
thelethal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

here's my FR for Shuang Shuang

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

location: central but definitely not convenient for foot soliders!

looks: she is pretty to me. about 10% discount from the photo, she's rather slim and boobs wise i think she's a small B

massage: still average i would say did some neck message and pressed my back

sensual: will put on oil and massage your balls, catbath is so-so

nice to talk to but a No for RTF.
Old 09-08-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelethal View Post
here's my FR for Shuang Shuang

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

location: central but definitely not convenient for foot soliders!

looks: she is pretty to me. about 10% discount from the photo, she's rather slim and boobs wise i think she's a small B

massage: still average i would say did some neck message and pressed my back

sensual: will put on oil and massage your balls, catbath is so-so

nice to talk to but a No for RTF.
Thanks for the commando MR
Old 09-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Although I nvr tried Lulu before but this is bad.
Guess this is how things can become when supposed to be a transaction becomes a personal thing.
omg.. pretty sian for her, specially come here to work and earn some $ , end up kenna this kind of thing really is very poor thing, cant even work + got stalker to worry about, hope she recovers soon.. really a true service gem, regretted didnt try her more before this entire incident.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck for her it seems, what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
omg.. pretty sian for her, specially come here to work and earn some $ , end up kenna this kind of thing really is very poor thing, cant even work + got stalker to worry about, hope she recovers soon.. really a true service gem, regretted didnt try her more before this entire incident.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited SongSong

Definitely one of the Syt among the MLs
If you’re a massage guy probably you can skip this hahah (if not you might be disappointed)
Hj & sensual is the highlight of the session
Forgot to mention her place is clean and tidy
Don’t really like the location..

Rtf might be a 50/50 for me
Old 09-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/suki-massage/

Is she called Niko in her previous stint?
Looks like it
Old 09-08-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Hearsay the guy who harassed her hurted her, I think police was involved and now she is laying low.
u mean the guy hit her?
Old 10-08-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Lulu on SLG

Stayed alone, clean house. But those bros not driving may have difficulty, parking difficult in peak hours.

Look : 7.5/10, as per photo, no touch up, u see what u get
Massage : spend a good 15 mins, got effort
Sensual : well serviced, FN, bbbj in several positions, a very hardworking girl. We chit chat a while before times up, no spare time, used up full 1 hr. She's available for FJ but I din take it up. ( $200 )

She's care about hygiene as well, seeing her bath and brushing teeth after session.
Any idea when she making a comeback
Old 10-08-2021, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/chun-xia-massage/
sglonely frs say until she so good in massage
Old 10-08-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
u mean the guy hit her?
Not sure if the guy hit her

I think she might not be starting work coz police now got involved but who knows. Hope she can come back for me to try
Old 10-08-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/suki-massage/

Is she called Niko in her previous stint?
Yes, she was Niko
Old 10-08-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Her photos look like Summer. Anywhere close?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Visited Coco one week ago.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-co-co/

This review is written for bros who have not tried her before and there are too many Cocos that have appeared along the way, making it hard for bros to use the search function to find reviews on this coco.

Status: Some bros said that she is pre-milf. She is no doubt a milf. But a younger milf.

Looks: 7/10. I would say 10-15% discount on previous pictures. 15% to 20% on current pictures. Definitely not as SYT as the current pictures suggest. But she is hot for her age and her figure and complexion and skin texture are really good.

Sensual: 8ish /10. It was sensual right away. She took her time to boob rub me all over. Slow and sensual. Then flipped over and continued. Her legs are really, really smooth. Can touch it whole day.

Body: D cup. Enhanced but very well done. The texture and volume is very good. In fact, it is one of the nicest that I have grabbed lately. The texture of her body and butt is nice and smooth but it is just not the same as touching a SYT. But it is nice enough that I will visit again.

Massage: Body massage was inexistent as mentioned by other bros. The head massage was good.

Other: I was required to leave at the 40 mins mark. So if you do the adjustment, it's more expensive than a ML charging 120 for a full hour service.

If she gives the full hour and a great massage, she will be really value for money. But nothing is perfect. If you like milf that provides good sensual, she is a good choice.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Visited Coco one week ago.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-co-co/

This review is written for bros who have not tried her before and there are too many Cocos that have appeared along the way, making it hard for bros to use the search function to find reviews on this coco.
Mmm is this the same Coco that heard from some bros used to work at Orchard Towers awhile ago? Cos pictute change but from the description seems like the same person.
Old 10-08-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Mmm is this the same Coco that heard from some bros used to work at Orchard Towers awhile ago? Cos pictute change but from the description seems like the same person.
Yes it’s the same Coco with new set of photos
Photos from longer ago
Her last set of photos were more accurate
Old 10-08-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/chun-xia-massage/
sglonely frs say until she so good in massage
Poor photoshop job
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1