The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-07-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,At least pixs of her neh neh & pussy
yesterday she refused to let me shoot her in any of state..not even when she is fully dress..she say later share with facebook that she is my new girl...wandering if she might be one of the sis in this forum..if so i am dead meat,...
Old 14-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post

yesterday she refused to let me shoot her in any of state..not even when she is fully dress..she say later share with facebook that she is my new girl...wandering if she might be one of the sis in this forum..if so i am dead meat,...
Tell her, is for yourself only.
Old 14-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I don't have such luck to take maid nake picture, all told me cannot.
Old 14-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Tell her, is for yourself only.
i told her that also, she just refused..she has given green light for this sunday to shoot but she say the place we went were too ex..have to find alternatives..
Old 14-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i told her that also, she just refused..she has given green light for this sunday to shoot but she say the place we went were too ex..have to find alternatives..
Bro,tell her,u just take neh neh & pussy.Then show he what u take

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,tell her,u just take neh neh & pussy.Then show he what u take
will try that this sunday..very excited too
Old 14-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cdickens23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Any bros want some pinoy maid contact can pm me. (A) super busty..for milf lovers only. (B) busty..super good bbbj and riding. Got too much already. Wanted to release some. Both of them off on sunday only. Need a little sweet talk.. no ask money, topups or present etc
hi can share contacts pls..thanks
Old 14-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HyerThanEver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redminote View Post
Been viewing and taking from this forum long enough, it is time for me to contribute back

I have a few maid contact to be given away, You can post it here (Cos I have only 10 PM space)

No exchange need but point will be appreciated but not compulsory
Hi bro, would you mind share contact with me. thank you!
Old 14-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bros can advise on hotel 81 booking on Sunday? I only go there on weekdays.
Not easy bro, sure fully book on Sunday and as u can't book in advance for transit as I understood, u hv to go there with your FB and join the long Q.
Old 14-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post

Not easy bro, sure fully book on Sunday and as u can't book in advance for transit as I understood, u hv to go there with your FB and join the long Q.
Thanks for the info
Old 14-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro 4getful, how u know I did raw??she was asking me to get condom which I did but when we were in the heat of the moment,we forgot everything,happen too fast..

I went out after I bring my daughter back home from her dance.told my co I going walk around in orchard and maybe go gym.i left at 3 and was home and 9..
So envy you...hehe
Old 14-07-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
So envy you...hehe
Ya,that was realy great,i still felt am dreaming..B-)

Just one is enuff for me..
Old 14-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

I know a pinoy nurse in a app. been trying for sometimes but no luck. Now no reply anymore. Anyone want to try her I can share her contact.
Old 14-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
danielgoh12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, this is my first post but not the first time reading sbf. Would firstly like to thank all the bros who made this thread. Truly delightful to read, and very informative at the same time.

I have benefited from it (one bj recently), but the fr will be for another time. My main reason for this post is that I have been chatting with a maid on wechat for the past 2 days and she found me too young (stupid me for saying my age). Anyway I would like to share the contact with another bro who has one to exchange.

This maid seems rather easy going but think she is only free on her off days. By the way, if she ask for your age. Best to say 30+. Cheers
Old 14-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
msact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Any bros want some pinoy maid contact can pm me. (A) super busty..for milf lovers only. (B) busty..super good bbbj and riding. Got too much already. Wanted to release some. Both of them off on sunday only. Need a little sweet talk.. no ask money, topups or present etc
Hi bro, can share maid A contact? Thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1