The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2100 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
So in summary, u just don't want to pay for the current level of service. That's fine, just stay the eff at home and let the willing buyers enjoy while u wait for market correctiin lor.

Alerting authorities just because u can't or not willing to pay is so under the belt, bottom feeder stunt.

Ahh suddenly I'm reminded of one of the first idioms that I've learnt in primary school. Dog in a manger..... Woof woof

Guys there should not be any pressure when patronizing ktvs. If u r not willing to spent the money, stay at home, find something else fun to do.

If u r willing the spend and happy with the service, please pay accordingly.

If service not up to your expectation, there's no need to pay the tips asked of you. Even during the so call normal of $100 tips, if girls or mummies don't deliver, they will only.get $50. For very jialat awol cases not a cent. Show me all the black faces they want..... I don't care because they will never see me again.

Simple, no stress. Call authorities? That is just so lamed.

The reason why KTVs thrive during precovid times is becoz tips are reasonable and pricing are market rate. Seller happy, buyer happy. Win-win situation.

What happen now? Why suddenly tip double? To recoup back all the loses during the 2 years covid when all are not allowed to operate? Farking bullshit just excuses. If u want us to tip u $100, u farking jolly well perform your service worth of $100. Now then I woukd say thats a win-win.

Remember. Customer is king. When an unhappy customer walks out of a shop, dozen of reports can be made. Its just a matter of time this crazy pricing will come to a halt. People will report.
Old 02-05-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
The reason why KTVs thrive during precovid times is becoz tips are reasonable and pricing are market rate. Seller happy, buyer happy. Win-win situation.

What happen now? Why suddenly tip double? To recoup back all the loses during the 2 years covid when all are not allowed to operate? Farking bullshit just excuses. If u want us to tip u $100, u farking jolly well perform your service worth of $100. Now then I woukd say thats a win-win.

Remember. Customer is king. When an unhappy customer walks out of a shop, dozen of reports can be made. Its just a matter of time this crazy pricing will come to a halt. People will report.
Too bad u r not the only "king" out there. Many other KINGs with better means.
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 02-05-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Too bad u r not the only "king" out there. Many other KINGs with better means.
Dont need to be a king with better means to report leh. Lol. Taxpayers can lodge report to authorities.haha. nowadays very easy make online report. Can even report anonymously.
Old 02-05-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dont need to be a king with better means to report leh. Lol. Taxpayers can lodge report to authorities.haha. nowadays very easy make online report. Can even report anonymously.
So proud of ur spineless bottom feeding mentality.
Tsk tsk come I clap for u
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 02-05-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One of the issues here is that we are comparing prices pre-covid. If we use cars as an example, COE was previously $40k, now it is $100k (doubled just like tips!). We can either take it or leave it. Would COE come down from $100k - very likely. Would it go back to $40k, very debatable.

Sometimes having a memory of the good ol' days does not help. It's like buying a stock, only we care about our entry price - the market simply does not care. Whether or not it is overvalued or undervalued is subjective. The bros here have a range of earning power, some willing to pay the current market rates whilst others do not. For those that do not - simply stay out and find other places for fun. Personally I can well afford the current rates, but hell do I not want to pay for it as I feel that the value proposition is not as good as what it was. This is historical bias but I am human and I expect a certain level of service for the dollar spent.

We should feedback to the mami and the bosses that the current setup is not feasible. With enough voices eventually they would adjust the pricing or at least cap the number of rooms each person can run.
Old 02-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
One of the issues here is that we are comparing prices pre-covid. If we use cars as an example, COE was previously $40k, now it is $100k (doubled just like tips!). We can either take it or leave it. Would COE come down from $100k - very likely. Would it go back to $40k, very debatable.

Sometimes having a memory of the good ol' days does not help. It's like buying a stock, only we care about our entry price - the market simply does not care. Whether or not it is overvalued or undervalued is subjective. The bros here have a range of earning power, some willing to pay the current market rates whilst others do not. For those that do not - simply stay out and find other places for fun. Personally I can well afford the current rates, but hell do I not want to pay for it as I feel that the value proposition is not as good as what it was. This is historical bias but I am human and I expect a certain level of service for the dollar spent.

We should feedback to the mami and the bosses that the current setup is not feasible. With enough voices eventually they would adjust the pricing or at least cap the number of rooms each person can run.
Just report to the authorities lah. You see what happen to zouk? Kena close down for 10 days because someone reported they breach the SMMs. Those KTVs also can report. Just take photo of the girls and waiters secretly since they not wearing masks and post on SPF facebook. Confirm plus chop got raiding soon.
Old 02-05-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just report to the authorities lah. You see what happen to zouk? Kena close down for 10 days because someone reported they breach the SMMs. Those KTVs also can report. Just take photo of the girls and waiters secretly since they not wearing masks and post on SPF facebook. Confirm plus chop got raiding soon.
There are constant raids at Empire. This one is well known. The case with Zouk is slightly different as there are pre-covid checks there due to "dancing". Technically KTVs are not supposed to have hostess so no dancing. We know that is not true though. I would still say that reporting to authorities would only serve the purpose of bros having less places to go. It is not in our interest.

A general rule of thumb: You should only be looking at clubs with Viets ONLY. If there are other nationalities at the club (China / Thai or worse SG) you can forget about playability. The culture for other nationalities is sit, drink, chit chat and play dice. They are NOT going to lap dance you. So if a club has a mix of girls - do not visit. Personally I never liked Empire / Zara during pre covid due to the sheer number of rooms. Starlight / P9 / Leo was the best
Old 02-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
So proud of ur spineless bottom feeding mentality.
Tsk tsk come I clap for u
Of course man. I am doing on behalf of the bros here who are feeling the pinch. Most probably 95% and that 5% is the one that you say "super rich" and dont feel the pinch. Trust me this 5% will feel sian in the long term as well since service is sucky. You think rich people who buy cars never complain that COE is high? Even rich people complain about increase in petrol prices and parking fees.

Nowadays easy for customers to make a place viral. Social media is your best friend. You got mothership, wakeup singapore, etc. You can even send to Straits Time and other news reporting media w/o going through authorities. LOL. I tink reporting to media is the best move. Once its reported over the news, police sure will take action fast to prevent backlash from public.
Old 02-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are constant raids at Empire. This one is well known. The case with Zouk is slightly different as there are pre-covid checks there due to "dancing". Technically KTVs are not supposed to have hostess so no dancing. We know that is not true though. I would still say that reporting to authorities would only serve the purpose of bros having less places to go. It is not in our interest.

A general rule of thumb: You should only be looking at clubs with Viets ONLY. If there are other nationalities at the club (China / Thai or worse SG) you can forget about playability. The culture for other nationalities is sit, drink, chit chat and play dice. They are NOT going to lap dance you. So if a club has a mix of girls - do not visit. Personally I never liked Empire / Zara during pre covid due to the sheer number of rooms. Starlight / P9 / Leo was the best
I think hard to compare prices that are set and regulated by government such as COE, etc against gal tips.

Gal and mummy tips are not regulated by the government. If I refuse to pay the room charges and drinks, they have the obligation to call the police
But if i refuse to tip them $100, what can they do? Call police? Lol
Then we see who run away first.
Old 02-05-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think hard to compare prices that are set and regulated by government such as COE, etc against gal tips.

Gal and mummy tips are not regulated by the government. If I refuse to pay the room charges and drinks, they have the obligation to call the police
But if i refuse to tip them $100, what can they do? Call police? Lol
Then we see who run away first.
It is perfectly within your right to not pay the $100 tips. As the name "tips" suggest - this is goodwill basis on the customer's end. You would be "blacklisted" at the very most but there is absolutely nothing they can legally do against you. Needless to say, they are not going to call the cops on you either lol.
Old 02-05-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is perfectly within your right to not pay the $100 tips. As the name "tips" suggest - this is goodwill basis on the customer's end. You would be "blacklisted" at the very most but there is absolutely nothing they can legally do against you. Needless to say, they are not going to call the cops on you either lol.
Blacklist would be the minimum. Worst to worst case scenario i tink they wont let u leave the place until u tip them fully. Who knows? All these places are run by rich Ah Bengs and u might never know what might have happen. They just wash and launder their money and open these joints.
Old 03-05-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Stingy your head. Last time tip $50 we can understand. Now is tip $100, service becomes better then ok lah no complain. But its getting bad to worst leh. Dont u find it ridiculous? Its like last time chicken rice I pay $5 to eat. Then now chicken rice cost $10 but doesnt taste as delicious and servings got smaller. I think u are just one of the workers there. Either that or mamasan working there. You scared if we report to police issit?

There are many girls working there I know they dont even have work permit to work and they moonlight in KTVs. They themselves are scared of the authorities. If u are the mamasan or the working lady there pls tell your boss lah, want us to pay $100, make sure u give service worth $100. Not some lanjiao crap sit for 5 mins then rush off very fast. We all customers can collectively agree to tip lesser if we want lah. Whats the most you can do? At most just get angry with us. U not happy call police lah. We settle on the spot. See who run away first. I pay for the room and drink i get to fully utilise it. But the gal services I didnt get to fully utilise why should I even pay it?

You only talk big say got people willing to splurge u wait till they fed up and disattisfied with the service then u will know.
if you want the market price to come down, the last thing to do now is to report to police to close these places down.
We need to keep the supply up and a few months later they will all be fighting for our business. Then the price will slowly come down and/or up their services to compete.
If you start closing them down, supply become lesser, the remaining would probably be able to charge another double from here and still get business till they are closed by police too.

Just dont go back the same place ever again, if its bad. Simple.
Old 03-05-2022, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

In my opinion, reporting to the authorities shld be a no no. Firstly, it will result in lesser places to go to and secondly the playability or the worthiness of the tips won’t suddenly increase to our expected level.

It’s true that there are still many with deep pockets who are still patronising these places but it’s also true that in time to come, they will feel sian and either find alternatives or cut down. When everything collectively goes up now, even them will feel the pinch and start to weigh out the pros and cons.

I voice out here in this forum is to see if there are other places which are more reasonable or at least able to provide more buck for my dollar. Having said this, I’m also cutting back on my ktv outings until they sort this shit out. I feel our money we earned should not be spent on them so easily and to them they think we sporeans are all earning big bucks and easy money coming in.
Old 03-05-2022, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
LeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Blacklist would be the minimum. Worst to worst case scenario i tink they wont let u leave the place until u tip them fully. Who knows? All these places are run by rich Ah Bengs and u might never know what might have happen. They just wash and launder their money and open these joints.
Agree with 3someking, Most Likely…this would happen, they won’t let u leave the place until u tip them fully When the Ah Bengs use Strong-Arm tactics…what can we do…
Old 03-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Psyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPsyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
My friends used to run away without tipping but those owners rly got connection to dig u out and started disturbing lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1