The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KKGGKIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Looking for good massage service , just try her.nice and friendly gal. Not a time watcher MUST TRY
Massage: 9/10
Look:10/10
HJ:8/10
I give her overall 9.8/10

★小琪★ TCM Trained Masseur (Master Grade Level)
Old 01-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Yes this Kathy http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=533040
Quite curious to find out how 兔子跳, 燕子飞, 排山倒海, 倒挂金钩 will be liked and long time no BBBJ action. And her bedsheet so cute!
Just tried this lady...fake photo...fake stats...everything so fking fake...what you gonna meet is a short and fat female human being that tries her best effort to make you done asap without saying a single word

this was the last time i go hunting myself in wild for sax i swear to god
Old 01-06-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16761 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
Just tried this lady...fake photo...fake stats...everything so fking fake...what you gonna meet is a short and fat female human being that tries her best effort to make you done asap without saying a single word

this was the last time i go hunting myself in wild for sax i swear to god
Thanks for heads up, bro
Money saved.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
DongGunZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Niu Niu is indeed in league of her own. When I invited in the unit, I was greeted by the sight of a truly adorable lass. She took my breath away and I was swept off my feet. She is of pint size, but has good-looking legs, and a nice bust for such a slim and small body. She wears her tawny brown braided up in a classic french braid, with bangs at the front. She was wearing an over sized grey pullover which was adequately long enough to cover up to her hips, subtly revealing her black lacy panties, with a small black ribbon at the front to complete the look. Niu Niu is professional, cheerful and calming, all at the same time. I feel like she really listened to me and was very intuitive as to what I needed. I'm also a huge baby on the table and don't tolerate on hard massage. She constantly checked back with me on her strength, making the massage a pleasurable one. Even though she has a pint size body, she really knew how to rock it. As she sat on top of me, we teased and caressed like lovers, at the same time, she had her hands all over me, tracing out the contours of my body and stroking and kneading my penis. She continued to catbath me all over while resting her pint size body on mine. Things got a little more heated, she went down on me and engulfed my penis into that small mouth of hers. She looked up at me with her almost-innocent black eyes occasionally as though to check back on my satisfaction. She worked on my penis with her lips, hands, and tongue until I came all over us. Thank you Niu Niu, I had a great time.

http://i57.tinypic.com/o540pf.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/2heipzb.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/15yy8o9.jpg

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=427381
Any bros still have her wechat? I accidentally delete her away. Will be very much appreciated if any bros can share or pm me her wechat id. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
MR on Miqi

My first time trying her was on her second last day during her last tour. Thought this girl GFE gaogao and miss out on RTM.

Saw her came back and made an appt with her. Same GFE same sassiness and same type of accent. (bros who went before should know). Location is easy to reach and place looks good. It is easy to break the ice with her as she talks about everything with you. Her massage is good and with good strength.

Can hear her disrobing at some point and the sensual massage starts, can feel her gliding up my body as she does her BM and HDLY. Arousing as she nibbles on my ears and moans huskily. She lies on top on me and ask me how I want to be treated today while stroking my sides sending shivers though my body.

Was finally ask to turn around and saw her topless. Slim bod with B+(maybe) cups with a face that reeks of lust. Rod was already hard and she started her HJ. She glides up so close to my face as if for a kiss and moves away downwards to lick my nips. This girl knows how to tease and brings you to a high. Be sure to endure through this to enjoy the rest of her skills. Finally succumb to her secret weapon. Thoroughly enjoy.

Recommended for ... everyone who appreciates good TCSS with a pretty babe, being seduce by a temptress, above average massage with a tantalising and satisfying ending.
After seeing so many MRs on her i was really tempted to try to book a slot with her.
But was afraid cos my endurance not quite there and scared i cant hold my shot long enough to enjoy the specials.

Therefore went back to Jose from LTD. Maybe becos chemistry quite good, gfe was really gaogao. didnt get all services listed (maybe also becos i didnt ask), but just her massage, teasing, JG and HJ i think good enough to take the whole hour already. she was very accommodating to me. HJ although not the many badminton style, but does have a few twist/variations. And she dont stop immediately after the shot, she slowly stroke until the last drop come out. no rush at all, even ask me to lie down rest a while before i go shower.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huthuthut123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone visited yuan yuan before? any FR?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8754

Old 02-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Bro see below,
Ahh thks bro! I do expect some age difference but the pic is just so tempting that it almost overrules the logic brain. Now can save some $$
Old 02-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried her?
https://da3377.wordpress.com/sara/
Old 02-06-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 11
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Finall tried miqi after so many MR on her. Looks buey gum me but Don look bad. I'm sure some will like. Very talkative and friendly girl. Massage strength is very strong and will check on her strength. I like her massage cos strong enu and target my stiff areas. Quite gd.

Sensual she is outstanding as well. Cat bath very thorough although she was moving around very fast. Breathing into my ears very sensually.

Turn over Also same very thorough cat bath but thought she can take it slower to be more sensual and can be longer.

HJ really a lot of patterns. She even ask if I prefer to control or she control.

Location is very good, it's near mrt yet secluded but not gd if go during meal times. Only prob is a very tricky lift system. Stays alone which is gd.

Unit: 8 (stay alone and relatively clean)
Looks 6.5 (subjective)
Massage: 8 (can be longer)
Catbath: 7 (if slower and longer will be a 9)
HJ: 9 (Sibei pattern)
Old 02-06-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
younggun24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know how is the raid activity going on? For the past few months, they seem to be clamping down on many of these OKTs.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

https://da3377.wordpress.com/mx/

Bros,

any reviews on this milf? Going for pubic hair trimming and 2xhj for $90.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bro got good jua gen girls to share? Tried a few and when back disappointed. Mainly doing HJ
Old 02-06-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
lamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post

Bros,

dun waste money. many bad reviews
Old 02-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
same mentality as me bro upped u for ur "principle"....

$100 above for 1hj might as well just walk in to ur neighbourhood massage parlour $30 for entry ,1hj $50 total oni $80...

pay so much, travel so far for 1hj is totally not worth it
Exactly.

If 100 , also might as well get a FL, then also got option to get bbbj, cim and bonk if I want. Hahaha.

But unfortunately, there seems to be a market for expensive 1 hj.... I think there's one ML who is going at $150, hahaha.... sad man.

Upz you back
Old 02-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post

Bros,

u wasting ur $$$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1