The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Danni must be arm chio-ing all the way while posting this on WeChat and during the jog itself lol. Sure beats being pounded.

Wonder what the guy thought when he saw her Wechat post on his request. I would be pissed.
She I also find a slow attitude change. In the wrong direction.

The money would have been better spent....
Old 26-08-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Danni must be arm chio-ing all the way while posting this on WeChat and during the jog itself lol

Wonder what the guy thought when he saw her Wechat post on his request. I would be pissed.
Some ML not very high EQ so don't think very deep when sharing or ranting. Others are just using these to stir up some reaction for motives only they know. Well they got us talking about them isn't it, to some people, publicity is publicity, they don't care whether negative or positive.

Hence I always more fond of ML whom don't post a lot of WeChat stuff unnecessarily. They are just using it as a platform to manage bookings and occasionally share stuff. Not using it to play mind games.
Old 26-08-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
"Pounded"?

You mean her HJ got pounding sound? 😂

Quote:
Danni must be arm chio-ing all the way while posting this on WeChat and during the jog itself lol. Sure beats being pounded.

Old 26-08-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I don't know about you guys but what XX commented on her WC last night kinda of ruffled my feathers.

Sure, that guy is an annoying stupid pest, but to say what she did seems to allude to her general dislike of Singapore and everything about it. To be livid and "swear not to ever come back to Singapore again" suggests she loathes the life, the business and the people here - meaning you and me.

Even worst, to publicly post it with seeming impunity. What's going on with these vanilla MLs? All beginning to be high and mighty, arrogant and even insulting. And apparently not caring about the repercussion because they believe we will swallow all their shit with a smile. I really feel personally slighted with XX.

Anyway, the airline ticketing offices are opened daily, what's stopping her?
I'm sure you misinterpreted her comments. In xx context the customer in question has a history of getting the mata involved. So from xx point of view. If push comes to shove and the mata involved she would grudgly go back.

Xx has been here for a period and there are times she has to put up with nasty customers. Although the money earned here would help her a long way there are some lines that she would not cross.

She was just venting her frustration. Please do not take offence. Knowing her for a while I believe she appreciates it here. She prefers the weather here to China and like the cuisine here.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
"Pounded"?

You know, I know
Old 26-08-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
I'm sure you misinterpreted her comments. In xx context the customer in question has a history of getting the mata involved. So from xx point of view. If push comes to shove and the mata involved she would grudgly go back.

Xx has been here for a period and there are times she has to put up with nasty customers. Although the money earned here would help her a long way there are some lines that she would not cross.

She was just venting her frustration. Please do not take offence. Knowing her for a while I believe she appreciates it here. She prefers the weather here to China and like the cuisine here.
No happy go bk la. Talk so much cock for what.
As if China or other countries she went all gentlemen.

Btw there are nationalities of chiongster in sg, dont assume come sg only singaporean will visit her.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure you misinterpreted  her comments. In xx context the customer in question has a history of getting the mata involved. So from xx point of view. If push comes to shove and the mata involved she would grudgly go back.

Go read her post again and her other comment - swear won't come back to Singapore, everyday more mentally ill people, that guy had a good record. Nothing about mata here, mata there.

When someone publicly post his or her rant, he or she MUST BE accountable for whatever public reaction. No ifs, no buts! I read her post and I was offended as a Singaporean.

Anyway, I guess I'll stop here. Good that a few things have been learnt today. Moving on to better things.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
No worries bro, I don't get affected by them emotionally in the least. It's my sense of patriotism which is affected. I'm a proud SG man after all.

And to think one can loathe us and yet stay to milk us, I get very offended.

But like you said, there are too many lonely WKs who are so desperate for some TLC that they would easily sacrifice their integrity, pride, intelligence and money to attain it.
I'm a prideful SG male myself, and I very much prefer to direct my wallet towards a lady who has enough sense/character to at least come off as humble and customer-centred.

Definitely too many lonely WKs now, but i fondly recall one who put things in my favour by booking my regular out to go shopping and sightseeing for half the day. Needless to say her mood was fantastic and my session with her that night was more fired up than ever

Quote:

Either a guy who is pissed, or one who is deluded enough to be happy that he earned a special mention from her
Old 26-08-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I'm a prideful SG male myself, and I very much prefer to direct my wallet towards a lady who has enough sense/character to at least come off as humble and customer-centred.

Definitely too many lonely WKs now, but i fondly recall one who put things in my favour by booking my regular out to go shopping and sightseeing for half the day. Needless to say her mood was fantastic and my session with her that night was more fired up than ever
Same bro. I also seek out well mannered, humble, diligent MLs. And rtm them. And interestingly, more of these deserving MLs are the heavy flavored MLs. Not the vanilla ones.

Maybe later I'll list these well mannered, humble and diligent MLs I have visited and see if you guys agree.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Either a guy who is pissed, or one who is deluded enough to be happy that he earned a special mention from her
Tends to be the latter lol. Why else the savvy WeChat MLs will post SOME pressies/food/outings instead of ALL. These are the skilful fishers, letting the bros who made it to their WeChat moments feels like the chosen one(s), that what they did made the ML feel so delighted that she needs to share her joy. The bros will feel even more motivated to continue shower her with TLC while other bros whom didn't make it to the WeChat moments will feel they need to up the ante to do better. And the vicious cycle continues while the ML continues to benefit from all these guys fighting for her public acknowledgement of their generous gestures.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Use your main account if you want to have any form of credibility lol..

What was that saying about being in a heaty kitchen again?

Breeze must be sad dun have anyone to WK her here lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
She has lotsa of such CCAs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Hence I always more fond of ML whom don't post a lot of WeChat stuff unnecessarily. They are just using it as a platform to manage bookings and occasionally share stuff. Not using it to play mind games.

Quote:

Really appreciate those just wanna take time off w/o any monetary exchange but had since RTC,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
"Pounded"?

Seriously?
Old 26-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
She I also find a slow attitude change. In the wrong direction.

The money would have been better spent....
better spent on who bro?

edit: saw that you will be posting a list later, eagerly anticipating it bro
Old 26-08-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
there you go.
Xiao Xiao: https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Ling long aka Sugar: https://sglonelyguy-5.com/sugar-massage/

Both I believe is not listed on other sites. Hence whatever not listed in the ad is between you and the ML.
Thanks so much bro.

Given Kopiosteve posts...I agree and will avoid XX but try Ling Long.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Same bro. I also seek out well mannered, humble, diligent MLs. And rtm them. And interestingly, more of these deserving MLs are the heavy flavored MLs. Not the vanilla ones.

Maybe later I'll list these well mannered, humble and diligent MLs I have visited and see if you guys agree.
contrary to yours, mine was towards more of vanilla (coated officially la)

Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1