The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 10-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waswas View Post
Wow bro y'all had a heart to heart talk ah. Haha she told me she was a 2nd year student studying to be a nurse. I agree she's beautiful in a very natural way. Honestly maybe you guys call it kc but I kinda felt bad after the deed..
I may be misunderstood.

I will like to clarify. She did not look as pretty as her pics posted by okt. In fact i don't think it is her pics. She looks skinnier than the pretty ones in her HP. So presumably her lost of weight is a factor.

Chatting with her is because I did not request for massage...seeing her skinny frame. I am not into any heart to heart talk ... but I reciprocated her friendliness by being friendly.

BTW ... pm me for exchange on info. eg.FR describe a pretty juicy fruit but all you get is a lemon. Provide a brief note on one experience be it good or bad.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
sestrel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes agreed with you. Sometime want convenient only.

Ya, where have u been, catch pokimon. MIA for so long....

I think is depend. Alot of choice these days but cannot deny that they are the more senior, experience and establish stable here
All these while enjoyed you reco...
Old 10-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Modigliani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Candy Thai Pegasus

Had Candy from Thai Pegasus this evening.

It was a rtf for me when she was last here. She is exactly like the photos posted.
Still as cute as I remembered her to be and I especially love her innocent smile. Its like bonking your jc gf.
Fair smooth skin which can pass off as chinese thai. So if you fancy someone with au natural C boobs and a young nubile body, definitely do visit her.

Special mention to her bbbj as well, probably in my top 3!

Her english improved a little since the last time we met, so basic communication isnt a problem here. Will rtf again if time permits.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 17
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
I may be misunderstood.

I will like to clarify. She did not look as pretty as her pics posted by okt. In fact i don't think it is her pics. She looks skinnier than the pretty ones in her HP. So presumably her lost of weight is a factor.

Chatting with her is because I did not request for massage...seeing her skinny frame. I am not into any heart to heart talk ... but I reciprocated her friendliness by being friendly.

BTW ... pm me for exchange on info. eg.FR describe a pretty juicy fruit but all you get is a lemon. Provide a brief note on one experience be it good or bad.
Scrawny would be the right word to describe her.
Old 10-09-2016, 10:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109298 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestrel View Post
All these while enjoyed you reco...
Thanks for supporting my recommand and see me so up. Is not about rec but is about sharing. Sharing is caring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
oh no.... wasted

busy la... now more free.... you never jio me go bonking also...
I was quite busy recently, that why never see me go bonk and up FR. Also diverting more to JB scene as Local scene to much of conclict liao. Gone were those days where stable will look out for each other to counter AV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugger2024 View Post
Haha, I just got zapped with the comment "hello okt clone".

To whoever zapped me, at least leave your nick or have to balls to directly confront me through PM la. You think zap got use meh -.-
Is ok, this is very common here

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrFit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried fiona from emmanuelle before?
Old 10-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yamete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFit View Post
Anyone tried fiona from emmanuelle before?
Bro, instead of posting here, you try searching on google by typing "sammyboy" "Great Bonks" and the name of whatever girl you are interested in. Then when looking through the results, look at the relevant dates (usually the latest ones are relevant).

Hope this helps!
Old 10-09-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Powertome1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Peugeot from Laserbabes

First time with Laserbabes, contacting them and setting up a slot was pretty easy, quick, and professional. Easy instructions to follow for the meeting place. Definitely a great agency! Peugeot is super cute and her pics are pretty accurate aside from some blemishes. Petite and slim frame if that is your taste you should be pretty happy as I was. After taking me into the room, we got to showering and chitchatted a bit. Her english is decent enough to have a conversation and we talked about a couple of different things about myself and where I came etc. After that we went to the bed and she laid down where I did started to kiss her and explore the rest of her body. Some boob play then some painting and a bit of fingering ^_^

I won't get too into detail about the session from that point. I will say she made me feel great and as if she were my actual girlfriend with how willing she was to please me and do various things

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER!

Looks: 8 / 10 (has a Girl next door kinda look)

Body: 8 / 10 (Petite and slim style which is my preference)

BBBJ: 9/ 10 (Willing to please )

FJ: 10/10 (Great and very satisfying for me!)

GFE 10/10 (very friendly and willing to accommodate, makes you feel good)

RTF: DEFINITELY
Old 10-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

JaydenHorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting FR . Tried Emma stable, MAY.

Looks: 7.5/10
For me, she don't really look much like the photo provided. But maybe that's because she dosent have any makeup on. But to me, she's still pretty cute and innocent looking. Easily pass off like local Uni girl.

Body: 8/10
Not that that skinny like some Bros mentioned, however it was okay for me... Boobs were okay too, defitnely not for boob lovers. Her skin was damn smooth and fair.

BBBJ: 8/10
Lots of licking and sucking. I feel she really tries her best! But can have more suction.

Catbath: 10/10
This was really good! Just like some Bros here mentioned. Really had the feels..

Painting/Figering: 7/10
Very normal for me. She's okay with it too.

FJ: 7.5/10
She moans well. Accommodating to different positions. At first didn't want to cowgirl, cuz she tired and slept at 5am. But after that round, she did it.

GFE: 8/10
She's really cute, shy at first but after we talked for ahwile then it was okay already !! She snuggles up well too...

RTF: ?? She's going back tmr and continue her studies!!

Overall, she's not bad, did CIM. Location wise was okay. Would say it's quite easily accessible. OKT at first in morning didn't reply... Almost went for another stable. But in the end was ok !
Old 10-09-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
plover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Candy Thai Pegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modigliani View Post
Had Candy from Thai Pegasus this evening.

It was a rtf for me when she was last here. She is exactly like the photos posted.
Still as cute as I remembered her to be and I especially love her innocent smile. Its like bonking your jc gf.
Fair smooth skin which can pass off as chinese thai. So if you fancy someone with au natural C boobs and a young nubile body, definitely do visit her.

Special mention to her bbbj as well, probably in my top 3!

Her english improved a little since the last time we met, so basic communication isnt a problem here. Will rtf again if time permits.
Yea, just visit her yesterday. Very fair skin, slim but busty body, tight and wet. Used to visit at the last stable (ET88), service is still top notch but not sure when she is leaving. Not many customer in the new stable as she complain to me haha, hence make booking easier, hope brothers out there can help her out.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=625966
Old 10-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 12
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

First time writing an FR

Tried Noomi from Laserbabes yesterday

good centralised location, room was quite small tho but no real complaints there

Face : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 7/10 (not really for boob lovers but it was alright for me)
Frenching : 8/10
Painting : 8/10
BBBJ : 9/10 (real good, hardworker)
CIM : N/A (had a COF instead)
FJ: 9/10 (really good audio (y) )

RTF: Maybe, if time permits..
Old 10-09-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold
Re: Candy Thai Pegasus

Hows her Frenching?
Quote:
Originally Posted by plover View Post
Yea, just visit her yesterday. Very fair skin, slim but busty body, tight and wet. Used to visit at the last stable (ET88), service is still top notch but not sure when she is leaving. Not many customer in the new stable as she complain to me haha, hence make booking easier, hope brothers out there can help her out.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=625966
Old 10-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 16
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Nut from Devilhouse?
Old 10-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I was quite busy recently, that why never see me go bonk and up FR. Also diverting more to JB scene as Local scene to much of conclict liao. Gone were those days where stable will look out for each other to counter AV.
same la bro.... busy recently. now i more free.
never jio me go JB also...
i also want divert to JB

this thread also back to sticky liao....
Old 10-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a session with MiMi from devilhouse.

A Gem with great body and good service with good GFE.
Only my lack of vit M is preventing me to RTF again soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1