The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kelvintan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Any bros want to exchange maid contacts can pm me.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatbang View Post
i currently have 4 on hand, 3 hot pinoy, 1 bbw indo. will be meeting one this week. the other 2 still trying to schedule for off day.

the pinoy told me to fuck her w/o condom. i told her to buy pills but she don't know where to get. any bros know where to get?

will prob let go a couple of the contacts. cos cannot handle sia. together with gf, i got 5 girls. can lose track sometimes.
u really wanna fuck w/o condom???....please think again bro.

pill can get from GL or LP, but LP likely wont sell to non-phil.

now i have 3 pinoy. jus this evening, i passed my number to a indo maid while she is walking along the pavement, she sent me msg liao. this one nabei, ask me to buy phone for her. confirm can up one.
Old 21-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I use badoo, one phil maid say she want a phone also,those can go net type. Wonder y maid they all want phone at the same time? R our discussion n sharing leak? Juz a reminder to those ‘’bro‘’, want to get into their skirt, this is not the way to leak our info to them hor. Juz hope it is i think too much as i believe bro here noe the rules, nv leak info to them...after she want a phone then i say i muz get something back, she say ok. But she say no hotel, mean she takes me as carrot head.

Last edited by 4getful; 22-07-2014 at 06:36 PM.
Old 22-07-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Yea thats why I say share the tactics they use here, so we can counter them.
Old 22-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
I use badoo, one phil maid say she want a phone also,those can go net type. Wonder y maid they all want phone at the same time? R our discussion n sharing leak? Juz a reminder to those ‘’bro‘’, want to get into their skirt, this is not the way to leak our info to them hor. Juz hope it is i think too much as i believe bro here noe the rules, nv leak info to them...after she want a phone then i say i muz get something back, she say ok. But she say no hotel, mean she takes me as carrot head.
I would strongly recommend to pull and push. Do not easily get for her whatever she wants.

To make sure she comes back to you, you should ask her to prove her worthyness. I have been in this scenario thrice. The first time,i didnt know what to do nor handle. Subsequently,i learnt. And learn the ropes pretty well.

Eventually she will keep coming back to you, and be faithful. Even if there are other men trying to hoax her, she will evenyually come back to you
Old 22-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post

I would strongly recommend to pull and push. Do not easily get for her whatever she wants.

To make sure she comes back to you, you should ask her to prove her worthyness. I have been in this scenario thrice. The first time,i didnt know what to do nor handle. Subsequently,i learnt. And learn the ropes pretty well.

Eventually she will keep coming back to you, and be faithful. Even if there are other men trying to hoax her, she will evenyually come back to you
Yes this is something we must learn, can share?
Old 22-07-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i currently have 4 on hand, 3 hot pinoy, 1 bbw indo. will be meeting one this week. the other 2 still trying to schedule for off day.

the pinoy told me to fuck her w/o condom. i told her to buy pills but she don't know where to get. any bros know where to get?

will prob let go a couple of the contacts. cos cannot handle sia. together with gf, i got 5 girls. can lose track sometimes.
if she on pills will u still dare to fuck her w/o condom? wont u scare to get HIV
Old 22-07-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

4getful, they are ripping you off.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
thegreatbang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
if she on pills will u still dare to fuck her w/o condom? wont u scare to get HIV
she said she's clean and i really trust her. anyway i did a couple of maids raw before also. most of them really dont want to use condoms and wants a creampie. hence they want the pills
Old 22-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post

Ya u r right. But she say her birthday next mth, so the phone is the present. She already say no sex, say y all men talk to her always want sex, then i assume she take us carrot head.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ya u r right. But she say her birthday next mth, so the phone is the present. She already say no sex, say y all men talk to her always want sex, then i assume she take us carrot head.
Walk away bro, there is still 100k maid out there
Old 22-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
she said she's clean and i really trust her. anyway i did a couple of maids raw before also. most of them really dont want to use condoms and wants a creampie. hence they want the pills
Salute you bro
Old 22-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ask her why all ladies talk to u always want phone.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR ...

Met with a new maid a few days back. Was quite lucky. Chatted on Tagged for about 4 days. She was quite the "aggressor" in the chat. Coming on to me and hinting. I was a bit hesitate, but my other head tells me to F it and go for it! So, I played the same game with her on chat but wanted to top her on her game. Boy! did that work!!! She was totally into it and it was a like a waterfall of sexting after that. She was saying she needs it and was waiting for a while. Only been in SG for 8 months. I asked her when was her last F and it was 7 months ago. She said only way to satisfy herself is to play with the shower head and while in bed. Ooohhh mama!

Met her on day off and she was even more solid than from pics. Pics were old pictures but age had kinda made her look more better. Went to MSCP near her place --- wham, bam come again m'am! One of the best BBBJs I got, if not the best! Totally was a wild thing and not satified. Bonked twice with vest and one was a cim too! And she loves cim a lot. She was moaning and groaning when I did DATY on her. I did my best move on her and she came twice while I was down south. My final dare card is if she was up for a AJ bcos I said I already upped two of three lobangs liao. She was stunned but there was a little smile and intrigue. I told her not today but next time we meet. She agreed and asked what she needed to do to prepare for this.
Looks = 8 (Milf quality)
Cup = 36C (I think)
Body = 9 (oh wow and smells great!)
BJ= 9
FJ = 8
GFE = 10

This was the best experience so far. I never had the guts to do what I did before but life is short! This is a confirmed RTF (multiple for sure). Will update FR part 2 VERY soon.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Nice one bro, any photos?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1