The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Did you enable the "Remember Password" box?
ya..i didnt
but last time can leh
Old 23-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK
ya..i didnt
but last time can leh
Dun clear ur cookies lor.
If clear liao all gone.
Old 23-12-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 23
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
KNNBCCB...you dare to say me?!!
Since when I go out with you for 1 hr nia go back wan?
It's you!!! Once got CB nia = disappearing act liao...
mai hot lah .... see when free I let u know in advance then we go lor ... hor bor? mai tu lan lah

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 23-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Merry X'mas to all international kway ongs !!!!

Old 23-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 20
7heaven is one of the Best!7heaven is one of the Best!7heaven is one of the Best!

What a way to end the year, with the best bonk of the year
Balai my very 1st trip there. Almost dint make it as I woke up late but luckily manage to buy the last ticket at 7.20am ( looks like I was destine to go there )
I shell skip and go straight to the sex part.

Name : ling ling
Birthday : 31st December ( same as mine lea)
Boobs : ‘B’ cup (just the way I like it just nice)
Skin : Fair ( butt n boobs white overall not that dark)
Bbbj : 7.5/ 10 ( almost suck me dry)
AR : 7.5/10 ( Better then eden roman spa)
FJ : 8/10 (wild fast n furious , nice sound effect)
Ass Fark : 8.5/10 ( 1st time try wow at that moment I thought I was in heaven)
CIM : Yes
RTF : Yes ( if bros take me along)
Damage : 300k

1st Shot

After waiting almost 2hrs finally manage to get room about 1pm. She went to fill the bath-tub while waiting for water to fill, we cuddled up in bed started to kiss and soon piece by piece our cloths started falling on the fall all over the bed room. She started to play with my didi and balls, I started to finger her, already very high laio wanted to screw her, but kana stop by her as she say bath 1st then play.
Soon we found ourselves in the bath-tub. Started to clean me from head to toe while I lie in the tub ( feel like a king) after all is done she told me to sit on toilet bowl and started to bbbj me wow dame high proceed to bed started to catbath me then suddenly told me to lift my legs up started to AR me then Bbbj me this went on for almost 10min. cannot take it laio so ask her cap me and she rode me like there was no tomorrow. Asked if I could cum on her. she said ok but by then too high laio so shoot my load of in CD in doggi style
Went to clean myself up an then meet one of the bro for a hair cut and facial

Shot 2
Spent the afternoon chilling out with the bros while my gal sleep in the room.
So dint had a bonk till after dinner. It was a quick and short session as I was going to meet then at the KTV upstairs.
Went in room strip has a quick wash up then proceed to bed told the to bbbj me for around 5min with a little bit of AR ( not as good as the 1st time) then cap my didi and did her in the missionary position before switching to the doggie position. This time round manage to hold till the very last min, told her to turn around and took off CD and ask her to HJ me and cum all over her boobs dame playful still use hand to play with my cum. Then suddenly the mouth came over and to my surprise lick my didi clean. Stun!!!!
The only word I can use to describe my feeling then. *for a moment thought I was dreaming or worst still, I am dead and in heaven* haha

Shot 3
Dint had any action later in the night as she said she was tired so nvm went to sleep.
Then came the biggest surprise of my life at 8am in the morning woke me up telling me that she wanted to fark, so okie loh went to pee and clean myself up. Laid down on bed ask for bbbj 1st she say later, then straight away cap me starting rubbing some cream on the CD then told me to do her form the back. WOW!!!!!! 1st time lea no idea how to describe the feeling but it was tight, feel like I was farking a virgin.
Anyway aft abt 5min or so she told me to stop and started to fark her as normal
Then I remembered CIM slup!!! Slup!!! Also nv try before so after about 10min I took out CD and told her to blow till I cum, without hesitant she took my dick and blow me and giving me that innocent look wow cannot take it laio unload all in her mouth.
Best still she show me the cum in her mouth before swallowing it all followed by licking clean my didi again. Went in clean ourselves up and sit in the tub waiting for the water to fill up chit chat a while then she started cleaning me from head to toe again
Went done went for breakfast, and as they always say THE REST IS HISTORY.

Sorry bros if the FR was badly written this is only my 2nd FR will try to improve as time goes by
Old 23-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
Merry X'mas to all international kway ongs !!!!
Paiseh hor, I promoted to Kway Sinn (鸡神) liao

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 23-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7heaven
Balai my very 1st trip there. Almost dint make it as I woke up late but luckily manage to buy the last ticket at 7.20am ( looks like I was destine to go there )
Bro,
Very nice FR.
Have not been to Balai for nearly 5 years. What is the rate now for the Cewek like Ling Ling? Sound like Chinese? Are there many Indo Chinese these days? There were few during my era..
Merry Christmas.
LTC
Old 23-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 20
7heaven is one of the Best!7heaven is one of the Best!7heaven is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTeoChew
Bro,
Very nice FR.
Have not been to Balai for nearly 5 years. What is the rate now for the Cewek like Ling Ling? Sound like Chinese? Are there many Indo Chinese these days? There were few during my era..
Merry Christmas.
LTC
Thanks bro but sadlly she not chinese la haha
the rates there not fix wan cos i went with driver she cost me 300k = about sing $60
i had a friend who only paid 200k rup cos he went without a driver but different gal

Merry X'mas and a happy new year to you too
Old 23-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then suddenly the mouth came over and to my surprise lick my didi clean. Stun!!!!

that she wanted to fark, so okie loh went to pee and clean myself up. Laid down on bed ask for bbbj 1st she say later, then straight away cap me starting rubbing some cream on the CD then told me to do her form the back. WOW!!!!!!

Best still she show me the cum in her mouth before swallowing it all followed by licking clean my didi again.
Wah Bro 7heaven! Unless shes your tirak or regular...quite rare indeed to find such gem in Balai, whos willing to perform erotic multi-tasks! You are one lucky sextified man!
Old 24-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
So how was Zouk....can't wait to go !

I was wrong about saying that it'll be packed for the 1st week or so.
I was there last 2 nites and both nites place is only 30% filled nia.
Really dunno how they are going to do biz like this, newly opened club, nice decor, good band, but no customer
Old 26-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
I was wrong about saying that it'll be packed for the 1st week or so.
I was there last 2 nites and both nites place is only 30% filled nia.
Really dunno how they are going to do biz like this, newly opened club, nice decor, good band, but no customer
If they allow FLss to ply there, biz sure beri 'luck-ku' 1

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jbkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Name : ling ling
Bro 7 heaven, where is the place you met lingling? Is it a club? How to get there?
Old 27-12-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbkia
Bro 7 heaven, where is the place you met lingling? Is it a club? How to get there?
Didn't u read the thread? He said balai, and said go there by ferry la, as well as with a driver. So what is your question? There is no club there.. unless u classified Villa as club lor... With driver, the bery obvious place will be villa. If wanna ask.. ask directly, like can give driver number anot? or villa number and girl number.

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 27-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Zouk Club

I personally think that Batam itself have too small of a market to support 3 clubs. If you look at the history of the night scene on the island over the years, 2 clubs will be self sufficient on its own. Once a 3rd club comes in, bound to have one club close shop. Ozone, Skyline, Coin, Sphinx (to a certain extend) are good examples. Sooner or later either Planet or Zouk Club gotta close shop. Pacific will most lightly still be in operation.
CB:
Old 27-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Okay now i know liao...
Disco is considered a club too.

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1