The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good evening,

I don't think there are attractive young women and cute SYTs of my type working in KTVs and HFJs in Singapore right now. There has been a dearth of these desirable girls even long before the pandemic. And overall prices had been increasing too.

If a bro thinks he may have seen a cute SYT of my type, pls show me where to find her. I'll pay the expenses. PM me. My offer has no expiration date.

I heard many aunties are making 25-30K a month. Younger plastic women are raking in 40-50k or more a month.

Some "singers" made more than that even before the pandemic. I know of bros who have spent a small fortune on plastic aunties/hoes masquerading as "singers." These clueless and desperate carrot heads often get into a "flower war" just to have the right to bring a "singer" to supper. And to add insult to injury, a "victor" who has been able to get the pussy of a "singer" for a varying period of time, is immediately dumped when he is unable to keep spending more n more or when she finds a new "BF aka sucker." I genuinely feel very sorry for them.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 11-10-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

From my other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Rare but not dont have... However when u said your type.. Then that is tricky everyone's definition and appraisal is different.. One who might be a syt to a bro might not be a syt to another bro.. So maybe need to have past examples of your type before identifying for u lol
Bro, tks for your post.

My type of SYT is 18-20 yo. This is the preferred age range when I first meet a girl. Her face should be of a similar standard to the girl in my avatar. Her anatomy must be 100% natural (this is not negotiable). Height 160-172 without shoes. Boobs B-D. Proportionate arms, legs, and torso. I hate girls with thick bony frames. Evaluation of her looks and figure is the initial step. For a long-term relationship, I'll need time to qualify her. Character, education, health, and intelligence are very important.

I'll be happy to show you pictures and videos of my past/current LPs when I meet u.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 16-12-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

No more a Virgin

The family is at the dining table. The little 10-year-old girl does not eat and has her nose in her plate….

After a few moments, she says, “I’ve something to tell you people.”

Silence around the table.

“I’m no longer a virgin”, and she begins to cry.

Long silence again.

And then…

The father screams at his wife, “It’s your fault! Always dressed and made up like a whore! Do you think you are setting a good example for your daughter? Wallowing the whole day on the sofa, exposing your boobs… it’s disgusting! That’s how problems arrive.”

The wife, in turn, yells at her husband, “What about you? Are YOU setting a good example? Wasting your salary on sluts who sometimes even accompany you to your doorstep! Are YOU setting a good example for your 10-year-old daughter?”

The father continues, “And her elder sister, this good-for-nothing, with her hairy junkie of a boyfriend, who is always groping her in all the corners of the house. Do you believe she is setting a good example for her younger sister?”

And the recriminations go on, and on, and on….

The grandmother touches the shoulder of the little granddaughter to console her, and asks her, “Well, my little girl, how did it happen?”

And the little girl replies while stifling her sobs, “It’s the priest.”

The grandmother asks, "What do you mean, the priest ?”

“The priest has chosen another girl to be Virgin Mary in the Christmas play.
I’m no longer playing the role of Virgin Mary.”

Merry Christmas in advance... 🤶 🎄 🎅
Old 12-09-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Good evening,

I have been searching for and keeping young women and SYTs as my LPs since 2009.

I like to share Dating Younger Women by Chris Canwell.

Women who date older men are often more feminine than
women who date men of a similar age. In fact, the greater the
age difference the more feminine a woman is likely to be.
Feminine women often seek out older men as partners because
this relationship dynamic feels more natural to their feminine
soul.

If you want to keep a younger woman attracted to you,
you must exude masculine traits like leadership, confidence,
and decisiveness. Where younger men are known for their
indecisiveness, uncertainty, and false confidence, an older man
must stand out with his years of experience, strength, and
confidence.

If a woman senses uncertainty and weakness, then she’ll
pull away from you and look for a man who’s stronger and
more confident. The same applies if you try to seek
reassurance from a woman about whether or not she loves you
and is attracted to you.

It’s not uncommon for confident,
attractive men to become weak and insecure the moment they
start dating a young woman. These same men worry that they
look too old, they worry that their girlfriend will leave them
for a younger (more handsome) man, and they worry that their
relationship is too good to be true and it’s only a matter of time
before their partner realizes she’s dating an “old man.”

The moment you start doubting yourself is the moment you
open up Pandora’s Box and bring unnecessary problems into
your relationship. Remember, thoughts are energy and they
hold real-world consequences.

Age isn’t a problem unless you
make it a problem. Men who successfully date younger
women never focus on age. Instead, they keep the relationship
light, fun, and relaxed, and they never try to lock a woman into
commitment before she’s ready.

If you want to date younger
women, you mustn’t let a small thing like age difference get in
the way.

Chris is right.

A man's mental frame is the secret. He is the prize, and he is more than good enough for a very pretty and cute SYT. The minute he thinks he is not good enough is the kiss of death for the relationship.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Old 16-09-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Good afternoon, what an auspicious day!

Recently, I received the following emails from guru Derek Rake.

My brother Shogun,

Today’s email is about cheating.

Unfaithfulness.

Infidelity.

Adultery.

Cuckoldry. (Yes, that’s a word.)

No point prancing around the bush. Is your woman seeing another man behind your back?

Find out. Take this quiz.

Heck, I recommend this even if you are not attached yet… so you know what to watch out for when you are.

Remember–there’s nothing worse for a man than getting cucked…

…but here’s the good news. You can bulletproof yourself against cuckoldry with the heavy artillery of female emotional enslavement–Shogun Method.

Derek Rake
Enslavement, Not Seduction

Find out. Take this quiz.

12 Signs Quiz

Score yourself one point for each yes answer.

One. She’s going out more often than before.

Two. She looks at her phone and giggles.

Three. She’s extra active on social media, especially on Instagram.

Four. She posts thirst traps on social media.

Five. When you go out with other women, she doesn’t care.

Six. She talks about how exciting life outside the marriage is.

Seven. Her social circle seems to have gotten bigger quickly.

Eight. She gets defensive when you ask her about her new friends.

Nine. There is some improvement in her life, for example, if she has gotten a promotion, or lost weight, or had a makeover.

Ten. Her passive aggressiveness has shot through the roof recently.

Eleven. She sings praises of other men, especially the boyfriends or husbands of her friends.

Twelve. When you ask her what she thinks about cheating, she’s indifferent or avoids the question.

Calculate your scores.

0 to 3: Low risk of infidelity.

3 to 6: Moderate risk. She’s probably thinking about cheating on you. There’s still time to stop her. Continue watching to find out how.

Above 6: High risk. It’s likely she’s already seeing another guy.

So, what do you do?

Remember, a woman cheats when she doesn’t get 'emotional satiation' from her man. The easiest way to satisfy a woman’s emotional needs, as any Shogun will tell you, is Fractionation. It’s all about putting your woman through an emotional roller coaster.

The definitive guide to Fractionation is protected inside the Shogun Method. You can’t find it anywhere else in the world.

I have received Mr. Rake's newsletters for over a decade. I have not paid anything for his ideas and methods. A lot of what he has written can be found online foc.

I don't agree with him that you have to enslave a girl to make her addicted to you emotionally and physically. I treat all my LPs/GFs/FBs as equals. And I always leave them better than when I first met them.

It's good karma.

Have a great weekend!
Bro WB
Old 28-09-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
asd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to all

Hi Warbird,

Thanks for your sharing throughout the years. Gives great pleasure to hear someone articulate their thoughts and share opinions pieces which they identify with.

I’ve read your posts since I was a testosterone charged teen. Today I am the same, but older, wiser and with a little more resources.

I hope to meet you one day, when circumstances allow, and when I’m also able to consider having a “very attractive LP”.
Old 29-09-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Hi Warbird,

Thanks for your sharing throughout the years. Gives great pleasure to hear someone articulate their thoughts and share opinions pieces which they identify with.

I’ve read your posts since I was a testosterone charged teen. Today I am the same, but older, wiser and with a little more resources.

I hope to meet you one day, when circumstances allow, and when I’m also able to consider having a “very attractive LP”.
Bro, tks for your post

You have made my day!

Most people think I'm all BS because they have been brainwashed by social and cultural conditioning and have preconceived biases. I feel very sorry for them.

They urgently need to reprogram the subconscious mind. It's a gradual and arduous process. Otherwise, they will never capture the heart of their dream girl. They could get her body, as in the case of King Fuchai and Xi Shi. It is a certainty that the relationship will fail, eventually.

I like to meet you too, hopefully very soon. Bring your 'very attractive LP.' I'll bring mine.

Cheers!
Bro WB

Last edited by warbird; 29-09-2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Good evening,

Derek Rake just emailed me on How To Train Your Woman. I'm sharing it because he uses the term 'Masculine Worthiness.' It's new to me, but it's similar to a man's masculine value or 'prizability.'

How to train your woman? Do you even need to train her? And if so, how?

Well, I've got so many of those questions that I'm writing an email to you today to answer them.

Let me know if I've answered yours below. If not, reply to this email.

Why do I need to train my girlfriend or wife?

The way a man loves a woman differs from how a woman loves a man.

A man loves a woman for who she is.

A woman loves a man when she respects him.

In fact, she can’t love a man she has little or no respect for. In the female mind, love is rooted in respect and reverence.

What leads to respect and reverence?

Training is key.

Of course, it sounds somewhat offensive to “train” a woman to love a man. After all, falling in love should come naturally, right?

But, here’s the thing. If you think you can train a child or a puppy into obedience, why do you think you can’t do the same for your partner?

The answer is that you can indeed train your girlfriend to be both loving and obedient. And you should.

Keep this in mind. You are only “training” your woman to show you’re a man worthy of respect. If you want a loving, enduring relationship, training is essential.

How do you teach your woman to love you?

Love originates from respect. And respect is born when she senses your masculine worthiness.

What’s masculine worthiness?

Simply put, it’s your value as a man. And it’s measured relative to her value as a woman, in eight ways.

One. You must be smarter than her.

Two. You must know more than her.

Three. You must understand life better than her.

Four. You must solve all her problems.

Five. You must be able to take care of her. (And her children.)

Six. You must lead her and provide her with guidance.

Seven. You must be the rock that she relies on to calm her emotional turmoil. And,

Eight. You must give her the opportunity to support your own mission.

Everything in girlfriend training revolves around these eight traits. Your words and actions must consistently showcase your masculine worthiness. That’s how you secure the respect and love of a woman for a lifetime.

Your comments?

Do you have those 8 traits?

Cheers and good night!
Bro WB
Old 12-10-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Iloveraw69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this.
Old 14-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Recently, I read this fascinating article on Live Sciences.

These female frogs fake their own deaths to get out of sex

https://www.livescience.com/animals/...rce=SmartBrief

These female frogs fake their own deaths to get out of sex
Female European common frogs will play dead to avoid mating during their "explosive" breeding, where several males attempt to mount one female at the same time.

Female frogs have developed a number of ways to get out of sex, including rolling, grunting and even faking their own deaths, scientists have discovered.

European common frogs (Rana temporaria) are known as "explosive" breeders that gather in their dozens to mate in ponds. Usually, males outnumber females, which means six or more males may compete to mount a female at one time in what is known as a mating ball.

"In some cases, the female might be killed inside these mating balls," Carolin Dittrich, a researcher at the Natural History Museum in Berlin, told Live Science.

But the females have developed several techniques to avoid mating. "Rather than being passive and helpless, we find that females can use three key strategies for avoiding males they don’t want to mate with — either because they aren't ready to breed or do not want to mate with a certain male," Dittrich said.

Isn't that interesting? Comments?

Some human females behave the same way, especially when they don't want to be fxxked by a certain male.

A very cute and youthful young woman/SYT will be approached or propositioned dozens of times by all kinds of men every day. She has learned to avoid eye contact with or to reply to strangers.

Her behavior is often misconstrued as antisocial and aloof. It's just a defensive mechanism for personal safety.

Please be patient and gentle with such a rare gem. This is one girl you have to go slow. Display your social/sexual values and masculine character traits. Gain her trust and build rapport. You will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams.

Have a nice weekend to all Samsters,
Cheers!
Bro WB
Old 08-12-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

I have been searching for and keeping young women and SYTs as my LPs since 2009.

I like to share Dating Younger Women by Chris Canwell.

Women who date older men are often more feminine than
women who date men of a similar age. In fact, the greater the
age difference the more feminine a woman is likely to be.
Feminine women often seek out older men as partners because
this relationship dynamic feels more natural to their feminine
soul.

If you want to keep a younger woman attracted to you,
you must exude masculine traits like leadership, confidence,
and decisiveness. Where younger men are known for their
indecisiveness, uncertainty, and false confidence, an older man
must stand out with his years of experience, strength, and
confidence.

If a woman senses uncertainty and weakness, then she’ll
pull away from you and look for a man who’s stronger and
more confident. The same applies if you try to seek
reassurance from a woman about whether or not she loves you
and is attracted to you.

It’s not uncommon for confident,
attractive men to become weak and insecure the moment they
start dating a young woman. These same men worry that they
look too old, they worry that their girlfriend will leave them
for a younger (more handsome) man, and they worry that their
relationship is too good to be true and it’s only a matter of time
before their partner realizes she’s dating an “old man.”

The moment you start doubting yourself is the moment you
open up Pandora’s Box and bring unnecessary problems into
your relationship. Remember, thoughts are energy and they
hold real-world consequences.

Age isn’t a problem unless you
make it a problem. Men who successfully date younger
women never focus on age. Instead, they keep the relationship
light, fun, and relaxed, and they never try to lock a woman into
commitment before she’s ready.

If you want to date younger
women, you mustn’t let a small thing like age difference get in
the way.

Chris is right.

A man's mental frame is the secret. He is the prize, and he is more than good enough for a very pretty and cute SYT. The minute he thinks he is not good enough is the kiss of death for the relationship.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Thx bro WB for such wise words and advice. Indeed, men regardless of age would always prefer a SYT without fail.
Old 09-12-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Thx bro WB for such wise words and advice. Indeed, men regardless of age would always prefer a SYT without fail.
Thanks, bro.

You have made my day!

Cheers!
Bro WB
Old 09-12-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

I’ve never been but my friends who went said K-Palace girls are damn high quality…. Maybe you can go check it out
Old 10-12-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
I’ve never been but my friends who went said K-Palace girls are damn high quality…. Maybe you can go check it out
Tks, bro.

I have heard that too. I believe most of the girls are plastic.

I'll get a few kaki and go check it out.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Old 15-12-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Sorry guys please keep to the thread. Wanna post about quotes, chicken soup and teachings… please consider posting elsewhere. 🙏🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1