The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mcvai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
Aiyo actually Jurong is a space with alot of nice and dark places just spend more time in recce then you will sure find lor............
Ya balls, my fav will be at Summit Lane (at the back of Jurong East Interchange). I was blown against the lamp post then went up the small slope and fuck the shit of her on the grass field. The view was damn solid, with IMM behind, Creative infront and the MRT Trains zooming past above us...
Old 24-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 22
hardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1) In a unisex spa
2) With my colleague just 1 curtain draw away
Old 26-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
velvetghost has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

just came back from a house party organised by my colleague...the host is a fellow colleague of mine and she stays in a rented condo with her BF and y-day was a X'mas party for our team. We arrived early and started drinking and there were quite a few people as there were other guests as well. Her BF is a terrible drinker but being a good host, he went around toasting everyone he saw and before mid-nite, he was fast asleep on his bed, totally dead to the world!

The rest of us continued drinking and chatting and playing drinking games. We played spin-the-bottle and had some hilarious and sexy episodes but this is not the thread for these stories. Sometime around 3am, I awoke to find myself sleeping alone on the couch, I must have dozed off along the way and all my colleagues have left. There was another colleague sleeping on another couch, she was waiting for me coz she stays near my place and I always send her to work and back.

So I decided to go tell the host that I was gonna go and I went into the master bedroom and saw the host and her BF sleeping together on the bed. I walked over to her side and roused her and just whispered into her ear that I was leaving. My colleague woke up and smile and turned her face towards mine and kissed me on the lips! I was quite shocked as her BF was sleeping beside even though he had his back facing us. I tried to break away but my lust fuelled with alcohol overpowered my little head below and I held her face and we kissed even harder.

My hands went down to explore my colleague's body and though she's older than me, her body is still firm and tight, thanks to her many hours at the gym after work daily. She had already changed to her sleeping clothes and she was just wearing an oversized t-shirt. My hands went under her t-shirt and carressed her firm 34Bs and as I was tweaking her nipples, my other hand went between her legs and found her to be panty-less and her smooth shaven cunt was moist and yearning to be fucked.

She was getting more daring and took off her t-shirt and I went straight between her legs. Her hands were pulling my hair and her hips were thrusting against my mouth and tongue and I ate her pussy aggressively. I could feel her muscles tensing up and she started cumming and as she came, she was pulling my hair quite hard and at one point dug her nails into my head!

We sat up and as I stood by her side of the bed, and she was sitting on her bed, she unbuckled my pants and pulled down my pants and boxers. She engulfed my erected dick and started giving me a BBBJ. She is quite good as she knows how to use her tongue to lick around my dick head and along the shaft of my dick. It was really a good feeling but all these time I was observing the BF, formulating my escape plan should he awake suddenly.

AFter sucking for a good 10mins, she looked up at me and got into doggy position on the bed and I stood by her side of her bed and inserted my dick into her wet pussy and started pumping away. She was making soft whimpers and moans which got me damn excited. Her butt is firm and round and I dunno what got into me, as I was hugging her breast from behind as I pumped away, I whispered "you have a perfect ass, and I'm gonna fuck you in the ass". And before she could answer me, I spat a bit of siliva on her asshole and drove my dick into her ass! It was tight as hell and she let out quite a loud moan but I was too high with euphoria and excitement to care and just kept thrusting harder and harder until I came wave after wave of hot cum into her asshole. It was quite a sight to see my cum leaking out from her ass as I pull my dick out. She turned around and hit me playfully on my arm and whispered "its my first time taking it up in the ass but I like it".

I went to her bathroom and gave my dick a quick wash and used her towel to wipe dry before getting out of her room. I then roused my other colleague up and drove her home and along the way, my colleague who I've always thought is quite pretty and sweet turned to me and said "you quite daring to do it while her BF is sleeping beside hor?"

I nearly jammed brake and crashed into the divider on the ECP when I heard it! There was quite a period of awkward silence as I drove towards her place. She then suddenly held my hand and said "Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret for the both of you." I placed my hand on her thighs and started stroking up and down her smooth and young 21yrs old legs. She laughed and pushed my hand away and said "Honey, I'm not drunk enough to sleep with you yet" What a teaser...I sent her home and thats it...quite an exciting night for me...
Old 26-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

mcvai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Way to go!
Old 26-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 17
limkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to all

power damm solid man.
Old 26-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NB, why never happen to me???

im expecting more exciting stuff to come from you hor..
Old 27-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Luv_Eeyore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been in this forum for quite sometime.. nvr register till today..

Saw this topic "What the most daring place u ever make love?" which interest me..

As me used to make love outside when I was still young with my Ex Bf and that was like many yrs ago in 1996.. We normally do it in the middle of the night ard 3 or 4am..

1st: ever do it is at one of MSCP in Hougang, in between 2 cars..
2nd: place is at Marina Bay, outside 1 of the pub.. that was ard 5am where everyone have left..
3rd: place Can't really remember where.. Only know is at Punggol (Is there any pond ard there..??)
4th: East Coast Chalet with 2 of our friends sleeping in the room with us, we just do it discreetly..
Old 27-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

outside my hdb house.. just sat down and do at 4am.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 27-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

irwnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Daring... spontaneous.... oh.... yeah..... just do it! I could only read with envy...
Old 27-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Inside the lift last friday 3am after coming home watching the ip man. Only last for 10 or less min, because really scare got ppl come in....but overall still a uforgetable experience.
Old 28-12-2008, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Luv_Eeyore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been in this forum for quite sometime.. nvr register till today..

Saw this topic "What the most daring place u ever make love?" which interest me..

As me used to make love outside when I was still young with my Ex Bf and that was like many yrs ago in 1996.. We normally do it in the middle of the night ard 3 or 4am..

1st: ever do it is at one of MSCP in Hougang, in between 2 cars..
2nd: place is at Marina Bay, outside 1 of the pub.. that was ard 5am where everyone have left..
3rd: place Can't really remember where.. Only know is at Punggol (Is there any pond ard there..??)
4th: East Coast Chalet with 2 of our friends sleeping in the room with us, we just do it discreetly..
Old 28-12-2008, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

important is do when no one around like at night. imagine doing at these places at daytime!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19201 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

to "revive" this thread?
Old 14-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
brainteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chatted up a wechat married wife with 2 kids, morning after kids went sch and went her place, her room and fucked at their bed and cummed.
Old 14-12-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

A quickie last night at Woodlands CC with my FB and her girlfriend. Both bisex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1