The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2021, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short MR on https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

Location: Somewhere along JB. Human traffic quite heavy. “Rooms” separated by curtains. No shower facilities though there is a washroom just beside the entrance.

Looks: Photos are her, add 2-3 years. To me, she is attractive and smells very nice. Btw, the smell lingers long after i left the place. Those with OIC beware.

Attitude: Friendly and can hold a good conversation throughout the session. Very sweet voice.

Massage: She tries hard so i give her some credit. Passable enough.

Sensual/Figure: First thing first, you get to wear a disposable short which i don’t understand why. Anyway, reason why i club these 2 attributes together is because she keeps her 1 piece dress on. You can roam everywhere but the dress, bra and panties stay on. Boobs are about B+ to C and feels natural but you need to fondle gently.

Extras: For her to go FN, 3 x blue Yusof Ishak on top of the advertised fee. At this price, I can go 2 x heavy flavored MLs for 2 hours or visit one of the prettiest FL Meng Han at the same price and still got spare change.

HJ: Slow, steady and patient. The pretty face + sweet fragrance + B+ boobs were just sensual enough to get the job done.

Time Management: In and out within 40 mins. No shower before or after.

RTM: No. Despite scoring on aesthetics, she is more vanilla than vanilla with super low playability. Maybe I look Eric Tsang with a carrot face. Maybe other good looking bros can get more out of the session.

Last edited by dnomy; 13-09-2021 at 12:28 AM.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Tried Sophia recently

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sophia-massage/

All I can say this Chengdu babe BBBJ is one of the best. Suck the soul outta me.

If you want to go for the massage, its pretty so-so
Old 11-09-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Thanks fr the smoking teeth FR. Was trying to get slot for several times. Yeah, can move on. Upz bro.
Hi bro madmax8888, i am not her WK but she tells me she used to be a heavy smoker but now she vapes instead.

I visited her a few times over last month but there is no cigarette smell lingering in the room or out of her month.

If you can get a slot, i think you may consider her as one of your rotational pieces. Just my thought only.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
Tried Sophia recently

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sophia-massage/

All I can say this Chengdu babe BBBJ is one of the best. Suck the soul outta me.

If you want to go for the massage, its pretty so-so
A bit lost? So is Chengdu not shanghai. Thanks
Thought i read Shanghai previously.
Old 11-09-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Chessman is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi bro is it possible if you PM me her contact? Tried her last time but lost her contact already. Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
Rtmed OMM today after a long time...she said this year december she's gonna retire for good and do other biz..she gotten her pr liao . Bros who havnt tried her hard solid services, better fast hand fast leg
Old 11-09-2021, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-mili-massage/

Landmine spotted, FR posted on SLG

Be careful says
10/09/2021 at 22:07
Good looking girl but her service is not.
Can’t speak even basic some basic English but still post “Knows Simple English Too”.
Total wast of time and money.
RTM – totally no.
Looks – 7.5/10
Body – slim
Boobs – not big type
Massage – 2/10 (piano for 10mins or less)
GFE – 0/10 (very cold face and voice)
Communications- 1/10 (asked to go MRT first, then walk 15mins to her place)
HJ – 2/10 (put lots of oils and rush)
Others – service in her short pants. Not even in panties. Response with deep voice and wide eyes when ask her.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Be careful says
Can’t speak even basic some basic English but still post “Knows Simple English Too”.
RTM – totally no.
Looks – 7.5/10
Body – slim
Boobs – not big type
Others – service in her short pants. Not even in panties. Response with deep voice and wide eyes when ask her.
Thanks for the fr
Temtped to try her before
Found that she changed her ad photo
Iirc she is the “yoga teacher”
Is she still stay with the landmine 130 abby?

Her hj similar to abby, like put half bottle oil and move to gear 5
Old 11-09-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post

Location: Somewhere along JB. Human traffic quite heavy. “Rooms” separated by curtains. No shower facilities though there is a washroom just beside the entrance.

Looks: Photos are her, add 2-3 years. To me, she is attractive and smells very nice. Btw, the smell lingers long after i left the place. Those with OIC beware.

Attitude: Friendly and can hold a good conversation throughout the session. Very sweet voice.

Sensual/Figure: First thing first, you get to wear a disposable short which i don’t understand why. Anyway, reason why i club these 2 attributes together is because she keeps her 1 piece dress on. You can roam everywhere but the dress, bra and panties stay on. Boobs are about B+ to C and feels natural but you need to fondle gently.

Extras: For her to go FN, 3 x blue Yusof Ishak on top of the advertised fee. At this price, I can go 2 x heavy flavored MLs for 2 hours or visit one of the prettiest FL Meng Han at the same price and still got spare change. No FJ offered.

HJ: Slow, steady and patient. The pretty face + sweet fragrance + B+ boobs were just sensual enough to get the job done.

RTM: No. Despite scoring on aesthetics, she is more vanilla than vanilla with super low playability. Maybe I look Eric Tsang with a carrot face. Maybe other good looking bros can get more out of the session.
Dodge a bullet. Up you.
Old 11-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Thanks for the fr
Temtped to try her before
Found that she changed her ad photo
Iirc she is the “yoga teacher”
Is she still stay with the landmine 130 abby?

Her hj similar to abby, like put half bottle oil and move to gear 5
Bro, I share the FR posted on SLG haha..

I did visit Abby once, in & out within 45 mins.. never return.. indeed she is a landmine too.. and she’s charging at $130..
Old 11-09-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

landmine. fat and saggy boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Old 11-09-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

how is her sensual? any hdly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
FR for shanshan: https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Looks: 7.5 (SYT in my book)
Body: 8 (Nice natural big boobs)

-Great conversationalist.
-Almost zero hp usage.
-Decent massage skills.

Rtm: yes
Old 11-09-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Be careful says
RTM – totally no.
Looks – 7.5/10
Body – slim
Boobs – not big type
Too bad for your experience which compounded by communication problem. Hardly any PRC in this line speaks any English. Perhaps they use translator to respond to you during initial communication.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jeffrey18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/gem-loc...egendary-hdly/

2019 age25 I don’t think now still 25 any bros have try this Local as I cannt search any fr on her
Old 11-09-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I share the FR posted on SLG haha..

I did visit Abby once, in & out within 45 mins.. never return.. indeed she is a landmine too.. and she’s charging at $130..
Heard that her working arrangement is like under a boss, much like an employee like that.....not sure this could be the factor.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post

Extras: For her to go FN, 3 x blue Yusof Ishak on top of the advertised fee. At this price, I can go 2 x heavy flavored MLs for 2 hours or visit one of the prettiest FL Meng Han at the same price and still got spare change. No FJ offered.

One of the main reason I don't go to spa....pricing upfront and top ups. Other thing is the privacy...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1