The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM Aini after four months

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aini-massage

Her new place (for me) is quite interesting.

She's changed her hairstyle a bit, but still remembered me, even though I saw her months ago - reckon I'm one of the few who speaks to her totally in English - she apologised that her own spoken English wasn't good, but I wasn't there to give her English tuition...

Aini's total package was the usual high-grade vanilla - helps you bath before and after, and massages in full nude and HJ with some patterns. Nothing else, though she doesn't mind light kisses.

Will RTM as my regular MPs all fearful of the current inspection regimes so the MLs all have to wear masks - even a standard HJ isn't fun anymore.

PS: She's fully vaccinated

Last edited by Keima; 11-09-2021 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

So I hop on the Elmi wagon...and this is one wagon I intend to stay on board

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elmi-massage/

Kudos to many trusty bros whom posted honest FR on her, coz honestly I had my doubts when she first listed months back. All doubts evaporated now. Short FR on her since she is well reviewed by now:

Her face: Website photos and video pretty accurate but i feel she looks better in person. Not a head turner by any stretch but she is pleasant looking, soft feminine features that grows on you.

Massage: Attentive, will put in effort based on your feedback.

Her figure: Kept her figure pretty well i would say. Her boobs though not huge but definitely not flat. Unless your hands are very large, there's still enough to keep you occupied.

Her skills: Need not emphasise on her tongue skills anymore, well documented. I am not exactly a catbath person but if you are, you will be in heaven. She is quite skilled in sensual to me, combination of tongue, hands, sound effects, positioning. Can even give some of the heavier flavoured ML a run of their money.

Her place: Convenient for troopers. Kept her toilet and room squeaky clean and soothing ambience.

No handphone usage throughout. She is well aware of the common gripes customers have on ML using phone during session. She make it a point to not do so. Talk about customer oriented, if only more ML learn from Elmi.

She has alluring voice, gentle speaking mannerism, down to earth, understanding and good natured. You are guaranteed a very relaxing and shiok time should you choose to spend time with Elmi.

RTM: Definitely high on my list.

She is my first FR in quite a long while. She's earned it.

Last edited by Delorean101; 11-09-2021 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
So I hop on the Elmi wagon...and this is one wagon I intend to stay on board

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elite-masseuse-mix/

Kudos to many trusty bros whom posted honest FR on her, coz honestly I had my doubts when she first listed months back. All doubts evaporated now. Short FR on her since she is well reviewed by now:
Lol, intended to pen a report for Elmi too but I guess no need oredi. In full agreement wirh what bro Delorean had shared!!

Elmi is a keeper. I too intend to include her in my rotation. This scene needs more old school service focused ML like her. Too many just barely meet the minimum mark. Elmi passes with flying colors.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlee View Post
Hmm not sure why you consider her a land mine, she’s pretty, model like body and younger than most of the girls out there. $130 is what most of the top end gals out there charge. My personal experience is she usually massages for a full 30-40mins, before asking guy to flip over for service. Because she is young and hot yeah sometimes I last less than 5 mins before shooting but she starts early coz some guys last longer. Even if I shoot fast she always is sweet and offers a head massage and never actually gives me the impression that I need to leave early.

Just my 2 cents tho, there are some girls which are just restricted to what services that are advertised and no “unlocking” of specials possible. Abby is one of these. Just enjoy what she has and I personally have experience that always asking for more ends up with bad experience for both client and gal. There are other gals to go to for extras. I go to Abby for looks, body, GFE and personality. Keep it clean and treat her with respect and you will be rewarded with her charming personality as a great companion
Thanks bro, was interested in her for a while, her pictures looks quite hot.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlee View Post
Hmm not sure why you consider her a land mine, she’s pretty, model like body and younger than most of the girls out there. $130 is what most of the top end gals out there charge. My personal experience is she usually massages for a full 30-40mins, before asking guy to flip over for service. Because she is young and hot yeah sometimes I last less than 5 mins before shooting but she starts early coz some guys last longer. Even if I shoot fast she always is sweet and offers a head massage and never actually gives me the impression that I need to leave early.

Just my 2 cents tho, there are some girls which are just restricted to what services that are advertised and no “unlocking” of specials possible. Abby is one of these. Just enjoy what she has and I personally have experience that always asking for more ends up with bad experience for both client and gal. There are other gals to go to for extras. I go to Abby for looks, body, GFE and personality. Keep it clean and treat her with respect and you will be rewarded with her charming personality as a great companion
YMMY, Maybe I was unlucky tho, while massaging her phone usage is high, after the deed is done, there’s 20 mins left, she never offer head and shoulder massage, just ask me go wash up for myself.

45 mins might not be accurate, I probably in and out within 40 mins and paid for $130, that is why I will consider her as landmine..

There are plenty of choices who will provide better services..

Please note I’m not the one who mentioned her as the landmine in the first place.

Last edited by Life6666; 11-09-2021 at 08:16 PM.
Old 11-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/suki-massage/
Anyone tried Suki before? Need some FR on her before I make the appointment thanks boys!
Old 11-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kestral4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for CC from Sglonely guys

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/

CC is a really nice girl and she has really good service attitude too. She has that GFE feeling and knows how to treat a man too.

Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (not the biggest but still grabable)
Hj: 7.5/10 (good HJ but pattern not a lot as those Lao jiao)

Overall a really nice lady with a pretty face. Only down side is that it’s a little on the ex side.

She’s still relatively new so treat her well guys!

I’m a sucker for good service so I’ll definitely RTM.
Old 11-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol, intended to pen a report for Elmi too but I guess no need oredi. In full agreement wirh what bro Delorean had shared!!

Elmi is a keeper. I too intend to include her in my rotation. This scene needs more old school service focused ML like her. Too many just barely meet the minimum mark. Elmi passes with flying colors.
Elmi is really a godsend when you experience the services provided versus some others.

18 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 11-09-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 21
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

just smsed Suki but no reply after 10 hours, anyone in same issue as me?
Old 11-09-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
just smsed Suki but no reply after 10 hours, anyone in same issue as me?
suki/niko
look: 7/10
boob:natural c+, pink nipple
bj: 10/10, 1 of the best I ever encounter
attitude: 6/10, not so friendly, quite restricted, cannot lick tummy, neck and head.
rtm: no. she only deserve $110,not 120.
Old 11-09-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

How would you rate her compared to Jessica?
Old 11-09-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Okay here we go
Haven’t written in long time so a little haphazard

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/

Hygiene: passable
Looks: 6.5-7.5
Massage: puts in effort but ultimately inexperienced
RTM: No. Soccer ball zhu zhu easily eclipses her
Others: bro SMRT sources are accurate. She does have that Shu Qi vibe (the lips). Great figure and good phone etiquette.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/

Hygiene: passable
Looks: 8.0
Massage: good effort and quite comfortable. Not for lovers of hard massage
RTM: Undecided but yes if location changes
Others: she’s probably a much less street smart version of Topaz. Damsel in distress mode currently. Scores high on aesthetics and should have no problem garnering a pool of regulars. Those who mind tattoos can skip
Old 11-09-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
How would you rate her compared to Jessica?
Other than both ladies not for boobs lovers ? Lol

Appearance wise i feel Jessica is classy, dressy and oozes with confidence.

Elmi is girl next door vibe, little to no makeup au natural look.

Sensual for Jessica is slow, teasing and sexy as hell.

Elmi is comprehensive, willing to please and accommodating.

I think both are masterful in the stuff they do to us. Elmi is the more natural conversationalist and slightly less restrictions.

But Jessica only asks for $100, that is quite a trump card in the current scene. Both are definitely gold standard in the current scene imo. Both deserves continual support
Old 11-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Been very hesitant to visit with all the covid cases. Just don't want to get any warning or QO or worse covid.

But bros seem back in full swing now.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 8
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/
Just tried new girl. Location accessible by bus, not so good
Thot she double booked as i went up with another guy apparently is her roommate https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/
Pretty awkward to go up with another customer.
Looks wise abt 80% similar
Massage passable, v green in sensual so i took the lead and had a pretty good time
Only groping of breast no using mouth south cannot roam
Still pretty good hj and hygiene still okay
Easy to talk to
Rtm? Sadly no. Still hoping to get a slot with TT or danni
The bro i went up with care to share mr for her roomate?
Saw she had a good figure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1