The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 5
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
There is no such things as trusted agent. But only syndicated one. Authorities cannot be bothered with one off agent case. The recent case on papers, the syndjcate has a few hundred permits under their syndicate.

MOM no time to flip all out yet. But such syndicate ought to be burst for being dumb with their process. In short, want to earn $ must cover all their asshole tight. Full of loopholes n traces and waiting to be crush.
You are very insightful bro...
Sigh I forsee a dry spell in the coming few months
Old 24-09-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Haha

Do what part?

To be a carrot head? Provide intel?

Stop giving excuses. I shall heed the advice of the majority here and stop reading shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Pls refer to my earlier posts on priorities will be given to who.
You never even do ur part and expect to be spoonfed.
This is not fair to bros who do our part
Old 24-09-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Skill? Chemistry? Timing?

Hahaha. How naivety can be so extreme.

As long as you are hygienic, shoot after 5 mins and leave her place at the 30 min mark, she will let you up her at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
off menu items are up to personal skill/chemistry/timing. just because my female friend fucked a few people before doesn't means she will fuck me too. of cos la. doesn't apply to andy laus.
Old 24-09-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Iruga87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Looking for a good ML that offer good message and HDLY any recommendation?
Old 24-09-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fa-fa-massage/
New ML? She looks very familiar, like name change but can't remember
Old 24-09-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 15
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/chun-xia-massage/

Need to ask help from bros here.

The girl in the link above, is she last time called ChengZi? Cos I visited Cheng I shortly before her ad disappeared and not sure if this Chua Xia is her.

Oso need to make some time to meet this girl again
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Take care and stay safe
!
Old 24-09-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Commando FALL INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~

New listing at SLG https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fa-fa-massage/

As usual, working around Golden Moments area!

I just texted and ask for next immediate slot.

Ding! Appt confirmed. Hassle free. So far not so hot that why easy to book.

The location given and same street along My property agent & insurance agent
Vivi & CC. Very safe entrance. And lots of parking nearby. And for foot soldiers not an issue! 5 mins walk only for yellow line!

The name stated very clearly. FA FA FA! Visited her Just like my lucky charm.

Heng Ong Huat! HUAT AH!!!!

Open door, looks like the same as picture 90%. slender legs, wore a tight dress. Like going to zouk out kind. Power.
Look just like those lawyer assistant. Office Lady. Hopefully can hire her as my Personal Assistant.

Service gao lat, straight away ask u want to drink water anot. So well service orientated. Give a u cup of plastic water to warm u up first. Straight away give u a towel to clean and wash up.

After washing up bed was a queen size bed! So good. At least not a single bed.
Her massage ��‍♂️ is sooooo solid! Came from a experience spa in China Shen Zhen. After a good 20-30 mins massage.

She start her magic power liao. HDLY from behind. Massage ur balls and tickle tickle. After that I ask for turn around. OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

So gorgeous looking and she has her own charm and talking softy. Slowly ask me to remove her top and touch her soft Breast. And what’s so nice is her nipple is so firm and soft. If pink nipple I think perfect sia. And giving a few sensual stroke. My soldiers all came out.

Will RTM for sure!

After finishing, there’s one rare gem look damn chio and same slender body and lLook also quite chio. Very elegant and Sitting outside! She ask me to try her with her Gui Mi 4 hands massage and sensual next time. Nice but nvr try! Haha maybe u guys commando try and can try out.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 24-09-2021 at 02:30 PM.
Old 24-09-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book a slot with her today, will give a review soon!
Thanks for the commando review
Old 24-09-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

New listing at SLG https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fa-fa-massage/

I just texted and ask for next immediate slot.

Ding! Appt confirmed. Hassle free. So far not so hot that why easy to book.

The location given and same street along My property agent & insurance agent
Vivi & CC. Very safe entrance. And lots of parking nearby. And for foot soldiers not an issue! 5 mins walk only for yellow line!

The name stated very clearly. FA FA FA! Visited her Just like my lucky charm.

Heng Ong Huat! HUAT AH!!!!

Open door, looks like the same as picture 90%. slender legs, wore a tight dress. Like going to zouk out kind. Power.
Look just like those lawyer assistant. Office Lady. Hopefully can hire her as my Personal Assistant.

Service gao lat, straight away ask u want to drink water anot. So well service orientated. Give a u cup of plastic water to warm u up first. Straight away give u a towel to clean and wash up.

After washing up bed was a queen size bed! So good. At least not a single bed.
Her massage ��‍♂️ is sooooo solid! Came from a experience spa in China Shen Zhen. After a good 20-30 mins massage.

She start her magic power liao. HDLY from behind. Massage ur balls and tickle tickle. After that I ask for turn around. OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

So gorgeous looking and she has her own charm and talking softy. Slowly ask me to remove her top and touch her soft Breast. And what’s so nice is her nipple is so firm and soft. If pink nipple I think perfect sia. And giving a few sensual stroke. My soldiers all came out.

Will RTM for sure!

After finishing, there’s one rare gem look damn chio and same slender body and lLook also quite chio. Very elegant and Sitting outside! She ask me to try her with her Gui Mi 4 hands massage and sensual next time. Nice but nvr try! Haha maybe u guys commando try and can try out.

Which one look more chio? Which one more smooth and young?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 24-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Which one look more chio? Which one more smooth and young?
I would say both different kind, got their own charm for chio wise both long hair and look good. Syt around mid 20s Both quite smooth also.
Old 24-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow. What a toxic thread. Been doing nothing but sharing MRs whenever possible but one post about asking to help get in touch w XE and i get zapped to negative points.

Zzzz well played.
Old 24-09-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Fr for Shan shan

Location: the G area, quite accessible taking public transport
Looks: 8/10 (look similar to the photos but no make up. My type and pretty even without make up)
Massage: 6/10
Hj: 8/10 (patient and sensual)
Rtm: definitely

Saw another lady in the house. Any bro know who she is?
Old 24-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

New

I just .

Heng Ong Huat! HUAT cup of plastic water to warm u up first. Straight away give u a towel to clean ...

Uppzzzz bro, see whether can catch her !
Old 24-09-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Return MR for Sophia - https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sophia-massage/

Location - 7/10 quite accessible with MRT station nearby
Looks - 8.5/10 like her photos, she got the a bit of cold strict teacher look, very turn on when pumping her
Boobs - 7/10 nice boobs that seem to be enhanced judging from the sag but very nice shape, but can see cannot touch as i know from my past experience and other bro's comment that she dont like people to touch them
Massage - 5/10 light but not the main point of the session
Sensual - 8.5/10 skillfully done
HJ - NA
BBBJ - 8.5/10 can take a long and strong pumpin
FJ - NA
GFE - session feels more like with a older female acquaintance than gf

RTM - yes
Old 24-09-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Fr for Shan shan

Location: the G area, quite accessible taking public transport
Looks: 8/10 (look similar to the photos but no make up. My type and pretty even without make up)
Massage: 6/10
Hj: 8/10 (patient and sensual)
Rtm: definitely

Saw another lady in the house. Any bro know who she is?
should be Emily
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1