The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finally tried XE

Well maintained MILF. Very professional in her services. Started with thorough scrubbing followed by her special. As others have mentioned, little GFE involved.
Old 15-10-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow Zoya is back, gem not to miss again this time. Booked her once, got her Wechat and she said will delete you if you don't come again within one month. And yes, she really deleted me when I didn't return.

Has a bit of attitude, I like. Wonder if she's still like that for this stint?
Old 15-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Wow Zoya is back, gem not to miss again this time. Booked her once, got her Wechat and she said will delete you if you don't come again within one month. And yes, she really deleted me when I didn't return.

No right or wrong with this attitude. It is her way of marketing and branding. For most cases, WL will delete customers off when they are no longer useful to them. Cannot make money, or carrot-ship is over. Anyway it also doesn't matter to us right? Since they aren't our friends, no need to keep in contact with them. And the wechat we use are purely for booking WL and not personal.
Old 15-10-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:

Tried once.. and will only go once..
Didnt even bothered to ask for her wechat cause I knew I wont be booking her again.
Old 15-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
FR for Aini

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aini-massage/

Looks : 6.5/10 as to me too plastic but others may not think so
Body : Slim with really nice butt. Good size boobs too
Massage : Normal
HJ : 7/10 Not really I expected from the MRs but YMMV
Teasing/Catbath : YMMV
Negative points : Security at her location may ask you to write down particulars for registration if they spotted you entering.
Second on the "plastic" part. Somehw reminded me of Adele..
Old 15-10-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
No right or wrong with this attitude. It is her way of marketing and branding. For most cases, WL will delete customers off when they are no longer useful to them. Cannot make money, or carrot-ship is over. Anyway it also doesn't matter to us right? Since they aren't our friends, no need to keep in contact with them. And the wechat we use are purely for booking WL and not personal.
Ya lor.. Not as if ML will share personal WC account lol..

If want to rtm just add after first session.. If nt just move on to others..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-10-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:

If you like good gf feeling , with wechat moments to see … add Zhuli or Baby .
Old 15-10-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Didnt even bothered to ask for her wechat cause I knew I wont be booking her again.
reason due to looks? services? attitude? others?
Old 15-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 19
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

recommendation for any masseurs that provide edging hj?
Old 15-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
That goes for me as well. She's kinda nice, nice fair skin, ok boobs, but her standard is a bit meh for me.

If just massage, there are a few other much better. So nothing really compelling me to rtm her. If I do go see her again, it's only because her rates are lower. Lol.
Old 15-10-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Noticed a few new listings for the local section. Any bros can advise if is recycled MLs with name change?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/nicole-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lan-hua-cao-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-lily/
Old 15-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
reason due to looks? services? attitude? others?
Haha definitely not looks.. pretty mug - check
Soft blemish free skin- check
Nice soft shapely tits - check

Likely attitude and sensual.. she’s no nonsense hanky panky and won’t be afraid to say it.. playability is low.. very Low.. but massage I can’t find anyone who can top her actually..

My personal comparison is Aini will be more balanced with some level of playability during sensual but still don’t shortchange in massage.. I just rotate these 2 depending on mood if I want a hard massage or I want more sensual..
Old 15-10-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elmi-massage/

I doubt this ML requires any introduction or MR but given then trash quality in Singapore now it is good to acknowledge good ML.
Location can be discreet or open depending on the time of the day and it is quite a walk from MRT with poor parking options.
Unit is clean and ML is polite which is rare these days.
Massage is average and technique can be improved.
Disciplined with her mobile usage and can engage in conversation.
Probably between 27 to 32 and her age can be guessed when she walks into toilet with bright light.
1 or 2 HJ options and sensual is good as she is hardworking.
Old 15-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elmi-massage/

I doubt this ML requires any introduction or MR but given then trash quality in Singapore now it is good to acknowledge good ML.
Location can be discreet or open depending on the time of the day and it is quite a walk from MRT with poor parking options.
Unit is clean and ML is polite which is rare these days.
Massage is average and technique can be improved.
Disciplined with her mobile usage and can engage in conversation.
Probably between 27 to 32 and her age can be guessed when she walks into toilet with bright light.
1 or 2 HJ options and sensual is good as she is hardworking.
hi bro, does elmi provide painting? have yet to try
Old 15-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 4
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
hi bro, does elmi provide painting? have yet to try
She was SN during my sessions. So by default I don't think so.

But you can always try your luck and ask the ML politely.

Agree that Elmi's dedication to service deserves our support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1