The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yes bro. The SN and FN part, I didn’t want to say more until you mentioned. So for bros who are faced with SN visiting her, please request (politely I hope) her to FN. Your money is hard earned
She can provide good massage, I agree.
However, good massage with happy ending, she is definitely not my choice. Hence, not rtm material for me. Peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara View Post
same sentiments as u bro.
my last experience with her wasn't really enjoyable when she was at her previous place. She was SN throughout and kept using towel and hands to cover her tummy. kinda put off and never rtm. but well, each has own taste. chill our.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Omfg!
VERY pretty? no offense bro, I absolutely beg to differ.
I can understand to each their own, but to use very pretty on her, I won’t do that.
Also, her boobs are atypical of given birth type. I won’t say its nice.
Last but not least, like another bro pointed out, I won’t put her in the vanilla category knowing what she offers.
My inputs from my perspective. Peace
Ah.... nothing like clarity
Old 17-10-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post

the nails part. tbh just do it in general good for wife gf also....next time. long nails trap a fuck ton of dirt underneath and looks gross when they turn brown.
Catching up on this thread after a long hiatus, happy to see bros still Cheonging despite the high cases daily, haha keep calm and continue bonking lol.

On the nails part and grooming in general, many bros don't realise they are limiting their options when they don't do some basic grooming. Whether or not one chooses to dress to impress or be armed with atas accessories to get ML attention, at the very basic make an effort to do the following:
- attire that don't look like u just stepped out of bed
- mints/brush teeth to have nice breath
- no dirty looking hair
- nails short and clean
- clean shaven chin, mouth zones
- don't rush on the showering so you come out smelling and looking well washed.

We have to remember, if any gal who don't do basic grooming chances are we as guys get turned off too, same for ML sizing us up. This is not saying you do these steps ML will find you irresistible and offer themselves to you. No. This is so that when you try to push boundaries, she has LESS resistance to you if she doesn't find you repulsive to begin with. Keep your nails, yourself clean shaven so you don't irritate her skin when you try to kiss or french or paint or finger her. Keep yourself clean and smell nice so your scent won't turn her off. All these will help you IMPROVE your success rate when you try to take your chances. No one wants to give a filthy looking and foul smelling chap additional access, so bear these in mind
Old 17-10-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 5
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Thanks bro, i tried riven too, i would say her massage is very precise, good in a way that she knows exactly where to press and she uses oil as well, makes the whole experience very "spa" like, told her my neck region quite sore and she really know how to untie the knots, sensual wise is ok ok, topless during HJ, limited playability, i would say those who want heavy flavour n dont priortise massage, dont try her, i would rtm also, quite a nice lady and looks 99% as close to her pics, just that not so bright cuz of the lighting in photos. Thanks for the recommendations as well!
my apologies, can i ask what is heavy flavour mean? i see it a few times by other bros but i don know what it is. can bros enlighten me??
Old 17-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
my apologies, can i ask what is heavy flavour mean? i see it a few times by other bros but i don know what it is. can bros enlighten me??
Heavy flavor means, more "wild", high sensual, playability etc, maybe got bj also etc. Vanilla is more like your, innocent greenhorn girl, just HJ you without much sensual.
Old 17-10-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Has anyone tried the other new Abby on slg?
Old 17-10-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Catching up on this thread after a long hiatus, happy to see bros still Cheonging despite the high cases daily, haha keep calm and continue bonking lol.

On the nails part and grooming in general, many bros don't realise they are limiting their options when they don't do some basic grooming. Whether or not one chooses to dress to impress or be armed with atas accessories to get ML attention, at the very basic make an effort to do the following:
- attire that don't look like u just stepped out of bed
- mints/brush teeth to have nice breath
- no dirty looking hair
- nails short and clean
- clean shaven chin, mouth zones
- don't rush on the showering so you come out smelling and looking well washed.

We have to remember, if any gal who don't do basic grooming chances are we as guys get turned off too, same for ML sizing us up. This is not saying you do these steps ML will find you irresistible and offer themselves to you. No. This is so that when you try to push boundaries, she has LESS resistance to you if she doesn't find you repulsive to begin with. Keep your nails, yourself clean shaven so you don't irritate her skin when you try to kiss or french or paint or finger her. Keep yourself clean and smell nice so your scent won't turn her off. All these will help you IMPROVE your success rate when you try to take your chances. No one wants to give a filthy looking and foul smelling chap additional access, so bear these in mind

Tbh, this are just list of personal hygiene practices, if this is already not in one daily habit and regular routine, he/she have to really re-evaluate what's wrong.
Old 17-10-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Tbh, this are just list of personal hygiene practices, if this is already not in one daily habit and regular routine, he/she have to really re-evaluate what's wrong.
Haha, am sure we all heard (and read in their database) about horror hygiene tales from MLs

Reality is some have the mindset that just coz we paying and they are working ladies, anything they must tahan.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Is there anyone now that provides a really good hard massage? my neck and shoulders achy from all the wfh, no need to be very good at sensual, TIA! Just need a good massage and a release would be fine. (bonus)
Bro, Zoya would be recommended for you, her massage really top notch
Old 17-10-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
MR for one of my favourite vanillas - Apple

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/apple-massage/

looks/body: slim with nice B to C boobs. photos are real and shes very very pretty.

massage: use oil. hard, and with technique. let her know where's aching and she'll treat it for you.

service/attitude: can chat with you anything under the sun. all you need to do is talk/reply.

location: ultra discreet east side apartment. parking is ok, foot warriors probably a 10-15 min walk from MRT.

sensual: FN boob rub, and then proceeds to give you a 20 min juagen which will literally build up your ball tension. will lay down beside you when your balls are full and give you the explosive HJ release that you've been waiting for.

overall: RTM worthy at $120. she moved and therefore was off the radar for a while searching for apartment.
Bro, “very very pretty” I think she is at least mid-late 30s, MILF looks..
Old 17-10-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, “very very pretty” I think she is at least mid-late 30s, MILF looks..
Mid 30s I guess. My type so I also find her pretty. With make up. But position abit hard to roam so never rtm.
Old 17-10-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLa View Post
Finally tried XE

Well maintained MILF. Very professional in her services. Started with thorough scrubbing followed by her special. As others have mentioned, little GFE involved.
Thanks for upping, do make post so can up back
Old 17-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She FL in disguise bro but I didn't try be it she now aka ML or when she FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Has anyone tried the other new Abby on slg?
Old 17-10-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 14
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FR on Hebe?
Old 17-10-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Tried her this morn, nice petite gal with a great bubbly attitude.
Looks 8/10
Massage 9/10 very nice massage
Sensual 8/10 capped BJ followed by hj

Good for those looking for a gd massage and happy ending. Full hour given.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1