The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
darkwaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
500k is very very expensive. When I was still cheonging Balai, I pay between 100k - 150k, depending 1 night or 2 nights. Sometime, use the yellow angkot too, but need to walk quite a distance from dropping point to Villa.

The driver is Chinese or ?? Maybe looking for more money cos Hari Raya coming...

I usually use K*** as already started using him on my first ever trip, plus switching drivers seems to be a very big issue there. Another friend of mine used another guy, A* T**, and commented that this guy operates like a group with him the main contact. With K***, sometimes I have to share car with strangers - which is not an issue for me - and there are times that I have to take his brother's car instead.
The driver is local indon malay, i was shock when he ask for 500k cause from what i read here mostly only 100-200k. Lesson learn here, now im waiting for brother lee123 to pass me K*** contact number.

I dont mind sharing car with other people if i'm alone, but if i go with my group of friends i will inform the driver how many people will be going so he can arrange nicely.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

500k is a tourist trap. i often pay similar rate what the rest here pay to driver K.... coz practically i minimize the drive with him and walk more. Pay 20sgd and take the drive to villa to hotel then last day back to jetty thats all. I normally go on foot for meals or shop. Be cost effective with drivers, after all you not going to use them for sightseeing.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Your new bird experience reminded me when i had my maiden trip to Tg Pinang way back the 90s. Reached the jetty gate all the drivers surrounded me and kakies, pulling our bags....and would not give up harrassing us till we pick one of them. Cut short story. Last day of our trip we gave our driver quite alot. And during my conversation with him i realised the car dont belong to him. He rent it from a taxi driver. So the comm we paid him he had to share with the owner of the taxi too. KNN
Bro i'm new bird to balai only, i used to ciong danok n hatyai and have no problem with the driver because i always ask the price before engaging their services.

This time is my mistake for not asking the price 1st thinking the rate there is only 100k-200k.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
500k is a tourist trap. i often pay similar rate what the rest here pay to driver K.... coz practically i minimize the drive with him and walk more. Pay 20sgd and take the drive to villa to hotel then last day back to jetty thats all. I normally go on foot for meals or shop. Be cost effective with drivers, after all you not going to use them for sightseeing.
Every thing also have 1st time ma, so now i know how the systems there work and my next trip i will be better prepare.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
S20 per head or per day. Lets say teres 3 pax.

Thank you
Old 30-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwaka View Post
Bro, feng tau is take drugs n shake head
Ok thanks...... which means theres disco or some pubs in balai, or maybe they makan in ktv.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys this is my 1st field report and my 1st time visit balai so please don't flame me if not good.

This report will have a good and bad part, so lets go to the good part 1st

Girl name : i call her sayang (because i forget her name liao lol)
boobs : A
Gfe :10/10
Fl : 10/10 wont lansi
girl sitting rate a bit ex if more hrs, in batam, only one rate . fr 350-800k no butterfly no addition charge till ktv close , i went utama ktv girl only 350k whole night

Last edited by Hurricane88; 31-05-2019 at 05:59 AM.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 15
wetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant future

Quote:
S20 per head or per day. Lets say teres 3 pax.
return +9 with thanks
Old 31-05-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi guys this is my 1st field report and my 1st time visit balai so please don't flame me if not good.

Girl name : i call her sayang (because i forget her name liao lol)
boobs : A
Gfe :10

Upz u points.

Dun give up on balai yet. lol

Last edited by Hurricane88; 31-05-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 31-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro i'm new bird to balai only, i used to ciong danok n hatyai and have no problem with the driver because i always ask the price before engaging their services.

This time is my mistake for not asking the price 1st thinking the rate there is only 100k-200k.
Normally driver would say is up to me to give for commission. But i will still make a point to ask him to name the price so as to avoid any unhappiness. Anyway take tat as a lesson. As for K...hes ok. Quite reliable imo. Upz u for ur fr.

Thank you
Old 02-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hitlerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there a cheaper way to go to balai other than buying sindo or indofalcon directly at the hbf terminal?
Old 02-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Go Batam, buying cheap ticket on Qoo10, can get about $27/$28, then take ferry to Balai, cost about 100k rupiah. You save about $20 ($10 if you take in Balai>Batam), but waste time travelling. Not worth the effort, unless you alr intend to go Batam and Balai id just an add-on.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hitlerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Go Batam, buying cheap ticket on Qoo10, can get about $27/$28, then take ferry to Balai, cost about 100k rupiah. You save about $20 ($10 if you take in Balai>Batam), but waste time travelling. Not worth the effort, unless you alr intend to go Batam and Balai id just an add-on.
Thanks for the information
Old 03-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Normally driver would say is up to me to give for commission. But i will still make a point to ask him to name the price so as to avoid any unhappiness. Anyway take tat as a lesson. As for K...hes ok. Quite reliable imo. Upz u for ur fr.
alo 150k per head is ok ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-06-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
alo 150k per head is ok ha...
Those days used to give 100k. But costs living up. So nowadays 150k shld be reasonable.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1