The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-06-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Selina AKA Miki yesterday.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=9290
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=534616

When I booked her, I was looking at the SLG ad, so looked like a very good deal at $80. Only when I reached then she asked me which ad I saw then I was like, "Oh you have another ad??". She said, "yeah, more ex package has BJ". So take note bros.

Anyways on to the MR:

Looks: 8/10 (Looks 90% like the photos, 95% similar to the 1st pic of SLG. Considered pretty. Also bothers to put makeup.)
Body: 8/10 (Well proportioned, although not tall)
Boobs: 9/10 (Good B cup, very nice to hold!)
Massage: 7/10 (Got strength)
Roaming: 6/10 (Wore denim shorts so difficult to roam the bottom. Top was autoroam)
HJ: 6/10 (Seems a bit inexperienced at this. But tried her best)
GFE: 8/10 (Very friendly, nice to talk to. We chatted the entire session, talking about various topics)

Timing wise, she ended the massage with just enough time for me to shower the oil off. 50-55 mins in total.

Overall, a nice ML. The session will not be boring because of the chatting. She is also pretty and having a chio babe servicing you will definitely be nice. However, she is not very experienced in her HJ. Not sure about BJ coz I did not try it yesterday. But I would say the $80 menu was worth it.

RTM: Yes. Will try her other menu before she leaves.

P.S. She is leaving very soon.

Would greatly appreciate any upz!

Last edited by Chezzter; 06-06-2015 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A step in the right direction. ALL BROS MUST READ.

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=535322

Exercise your rights.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
A step in the right direction. ALL BROS MUST READ.

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=535322

Exercise your rights.
Good share.
This should have been done long ago.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Ok haven't done MRs for some time so here goes.

Recently tried 2 gals for the first time. They r not new per se but new to me I guess
Both located at the same condo incidentally. Not the easiest location for me since i dun drive.

Xiaopiqiu 小皮球 (cannot find her link liao somehow)

Looks: 6.5. Cute yes but without make up and Photoshop look quite different from the ad. Still reasonably cute I guess.
Massage: 7.5 not too bad, got strength and effort.
Body: 7/10. Breast size is just nice for my hands although when it hangs as she massages it looks kinda weirdly shaped. There are some fats on her body but not a deal breaker kind
Autoroaming: limited to top. No kissing or sucking
Hj: 8/10 done reasonable well, plays with it a little somehow I came quite fast haha
Gfe: 7/10 can talk cock a but not much dirty with me. As usual did the catbath and nipple sucking bit but this kind is getting kinda similar across MLs unless they do it sensually.
Rtm: maybe not cos there r still gems out there. Wld rather pay a bit more for Ningning to be honest.

Amy
Looks: 8.5 score her well here. One of the few where u actually wun feel like having to discount her picture. Looks pretty!
Massage: 7-7.5 reasonably well slightly lose to xpq in this but not piano definitely. Good for a simple rub
Body: 8/10 quite like her reasonable petite size. Dun find unnecessary fats though boobs may not be the biggest but ok for me. And all fits nicely with her pretty face!
Autoroaming: limited to top as well I think her pants were on the whole time. No licking or sucking as she positioned herself well to blocked any. Can't rem were there light kissing on lips or not.
Hj + jg: 7.5 funnily I actually like her jg for her inexperience. It felt nice and soothing to me and less painful compared to some I've been thru. Maybe it then is not useful but felt good to me. And can admire her pretty face. But somehow after the reasonably long jg, hj felt a bit less exciting to me, even though that's when I actually got to play ard a bit with her assets. Wld have loved for her to do it with a smiling face though I can't force this kind of thing and I think she was having a bit of pms.
Gfe: 8. Liked her voice as some bros mentioned. Makes it v fun to talk to her. Feels comfortable to be with her.
Rtm: likely. She will only be here for a short period of time. She did say it's usually easier to book her on Saturday. Last but not least try not to book her like too early the day before cos she doesn't keep a notebook may screw up some appointments.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 14
footlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of light

just called Clearly and check, woah! all the way to 1am alrdy! can say she is the current most hot one?
Old 06-06-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
The second ones look more chio even though her face is masked out ..
Agreed. Camp out awhile more for intel before making the move
Old 06-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongdick View Post
havent try yet leh bro u wanna go first XD
I lost interest in Dawny after a MR few pages back. Prefer a more voluptuous body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongdick View Post
just called Clearly and check, woah! all the way to 1am alrdy! can say she is the current most hot one?
you just need to book 1 day in advance. She may be popular but response is always good. Same as Rose, very organise, and very efficient! I believe she does reserve some slot for her meals, twice I exceeded the hour mark but she told me no hurry, it's her meal time. So not likely those kind that steal 5-10min from each customer inorder to grab a bite. These popular girls made thousands per day, don't understand why can't they keep aside some time for meals?

NN is the difficult one, sometime my blood can boil waiting for her reply. But she is worth all the trouble.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 06-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alami View Post
Visited Angela last night. She looks just like her picture with a husky voice. Figure is slim with nice boobs, just nice for the hands. Massage is good especially the back stepping. Talks a lot but will not answer any calls or reply messages during the whole session. A plus there. She offers 2 hj or 1 bj. I take the bj and was glad that i did. Very good suction and lots of tongue works. Really enjoyed.
Stays alone and apartment is very clean. Location is within walking distance of a certain mrt station (purple line). Ample parking.
Thank you bro for sharing.
I had my session with her today.
What surprised me was her face and voice had no connection.
I went with the 2 HJ option as I did not want a BJ.
Her body and breasts were nice.
Overall it was a satisfactory session.

Planning on my next visit.
Any feedback on Vicky?
Thank you.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4082
Old 06-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Agreed. Camp out awhile more for intel before making the move
Now I realised that this Vanessa is under the list "Local Masseuse" meaning that she should be on long term visit pass ... got plenty of time to wait for favourable intel
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 06-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

new gal.. gnd look

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7661
Old 06-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
She came before. I think a few months back if I remembered correctly cuz she advertised her Jap b2b massage ... never tried her cuz her previous location not gum me.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 06-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
That is an understatement bro... lol

That's why I am surprised you got a rtm list
don't say like that.. im fussy mah..

anyway recently dry spell sian i be overseas again for couple of weeks...maybe the scene will be different once am back
Old 07-06-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Vayze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Alot of new ones recently. Particularly interested in these two. Any bros has intel?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=9493
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5893
Don't try the first one, everything stated is almost non existent.

Sucks for me to try without any FRs
Old 07-06-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any one has MR on this ML ?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8754
Old 07-06-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Angela

Been eyeing her for a while, but always cant get a slot. Finally got slot today and seem like all MR on her are valid can understand how come so many bro kana her KC.

Good
- very pretty face and nice body
- chatty, can hold conversion, love to crap with her <3
- lota smile, very good attitude
- hardworking, full 60 minutes session (RARE THESE DAY CAN??)
- good location, stay alone

Bad
- boobs seem to be enhance??? correct me if im wrong.

RTM: 85%, since she can be here for sometime can slowly rtm. over all very good services, fail safe option
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1