The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-09-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by someday View Post
She kinda of likes you.
But because of the previous association with the ex colleague, she must show that she hates you. Now that the ex colleague has left, she doesn't need hate you. But she doesn't want to show a 180 deg change, and becomes too obvious to everybody. So she blows hot and blows cold.
Eventually, she will find an opening to get real friendly with you.
Thanks bro. She's average looking but got a nice body. I certainly don't mind her blowing me or cowgirl me and let me cum all over her.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
FootParadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Thanks bro. She's average looking but got a nice body. I certainly don't mind her blowing me or cowgirl me and let me cum all over her.
Please share FR when you do that
Old 10-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaydonkoh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootParadise View Post
Please share FR when you do that
Yes looking forward to your FR
Old 10-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
gogodown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing of encounters bros, thanks!
Old 11-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 14-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
minum is Cool - loads of Potential

Crouch area is always a weakness for me. I have seen many women's panties while traveling in mrt. Had the chance to peep at crouch areas while sitting opposite to the girls/aunties.I have observed that most ladies prefer to use either white or black colour panties.
Old 18-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Mine not so much zg but more see through...was at my therapy session while waiting for my turn, this syt manning the recep got up and stood in front of desk and chat with colleague...her back was facing me and she was in a t-shirt type of material slip on dress...quite translucent as i could see her polka dots panties with blue dots and white backdrop...
Old 18-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Mine not so much zg but more see through...was at my therapy session while waiting for my turn, this syt manning the recep got up and stood in front of desk and chat with colleague...her back was facing me and she was in a t-shirt type of material slip on dress...quite translucent as i could see her polka dots panties with blue dots and white backdrop...
VPL or just visible panty is also sexy...
Old 18-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

My colleague is being super friendly again... =s
Old 18-09-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Tis a form of Zg too..the open direct type which is intended by the gal to be seen by guys ...normal zg are those covered type tat become exposed accidentally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
VPL or just visible panty is also sexy...
Yes agreed..I find tis their way of teasing guys hopefully to see their reaction & making themselves feel sexy to guys at the same time if i m not wrong ...cos they know guys will always be v excited to see wat underwear they r wearing...& most would wear sexy panties tat they know would giv guys the hardon when they see it

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I love to see tight fitting yoga pants showing all the correct curves and crevices. Preferably light gray in color.

On MRT can see many times
Old 18-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by minum View Post
Crouch area is always a weakness for me. I have seen many women's panties while traveling in mrt. Had the chance to peep at crouch areas while sitting opposite to the girls/aunties.I have observed that most ladies prefer to use either white or black colour panties.
Yes especially those wearing short mini skirts and they sit right opposite of you .

If you have sex please wear protection

Old 18-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
picochet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn teo View Post
Yes especially those wearing short mini skirts and they sit right opposite of you .
With the intention of showing
Old 18-09-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
AlextheMan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think zg is getting more common these days as more gals are in skirts and dresses...
I got an interesting experience some years back with a colleague though. She was admin and sometimes she double up and sits at the reception. We are a small co. so when we go for lunch, we all go and locked up the office kind.
So typically, just before lunch, I would sit at the sofa, sort of diagonally facing her reception area. We can click quite well..so will chit chat and wait for others to come out.
Normally she is behind the reception so cant see anything except her head and top.... then one day, dont know why she wheel out to the side as we talk.. her skirt was pretty short but her legs were crossed but was really nice thighs.
Then suddenly she uncross her legs n I had a real good view of her white panty. I could not help but keep looking on and off.. and i think she notice it.. and crossed her again.
But from that day, I would often get a view of her multi-pattern and coloured panties.
When I finally nailed her and she became kind of FwB, (thats another story) she told me, she purposely let me see after the first time (accidental) as she noticed I cant stop looking and she actually like me looking!
Old 18-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

this i want to share is not panties view
i was at F1 this weekend ,, wow bros i tell u my arm rub boobs till countless times ,, there was once a china girl push and rest her right boobs onto my arm until i can feel her left boobs so soft her bra ,, i think is sport bra ,, her left boobs was on my arm for a few seconds ,, steam sia ,, and those ang mo they wont care just rub and squeeze thou ,, shiok sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1