The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro89 View Post
if u get a "GF" there, then will be the best. SHe can guide you around with cheap food, cheap stuff and free night fun too.
hahahahaha.....hahahahaha
Old 23-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 23
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
To all the bros here,

I see that you all mention USD in your trip. Does that mean need to bring USD along or just VD will do ?

Newbie here to HCM as i am planning to go in 1 mths time
hhahaha bro, i also noob ... just sharing...

Normally all expenses in HCMC is using viet dong .. Need some time to get use to the increased number of zeros in the dollar notes... my friend just hack care and handover his cash to his viet gal to pay for him.. nonetheless when i was in Catwalk last mth.. got gal mentioned she only accept usd when we were neg for LT ..hahaha first time heard this funny request

change money go ben thanh market stall 624 .. very easy to find..first time saw money changer give higher rate than XE.com ... Kudos to Bro H88 as he was the one who gave me the advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro89 View Post
FYI,
700 fortune also same. need to pay tips for girl. usual price is 500k for each girl.
Tips needed for mamasan too.. maybe your bills including all this, that why become expensive. Last time my visit at 700F.. KTV each Can of beer is around 65k
Bro..my total bill that day not included mummy tips.. I understand the 500k tips is default for most ktvs HCMC

nvm lah, When i was in Fortune 2... i understand that Fortune ktv mgmt charges 140k per hour per gal.. we sat 4 gals for 4hrs.. so total sitting fee is already 2.24mil

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
room charge is waive off if the bill is more then 2 mills...and yes...there is sitting fee in 700 as well
Bro, base on latest info by mummy ...now 700 and 1127 ktv change policy... they only waive room charges if customers order whiskey.. chivas 12yrs 1.8mil ..buy 2 get 1 bottle free.. if order beer then the charge 300k per hr for room charge
Old 23-08-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 10
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

hi bros, new here

i went catwalk few months ago after many bro recommendation.
overall i felt okok but e quality is really good just abit too ex

i notice from the girls they change new patch very frequently to keep the stocks fresh hence its expensive i think?

i still prefer those salon along nguyen thi thap in Q7
cheap and good ! wasnt that the local way?
Old 24-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Vespa01 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I have been traveling to Saigon couple of times, mostly for the beautiful girls here. My favorite thing to do in Saigon is going to massage parlors with happy endings. I usually go to the popular massage parlors in District 1, such as Dai Nam, Vien Dong, Minh Tam etc.

Last week, I requested an gorgeous girl at Minh Tam. Her name was Thao. She was only 18 years old. She had been working at Minh Tam for about 1 year. I had a raging hard on as soon as I saw her walk into the room. She had long black hair with an angelic face without makeup. At 1.67 m height, she looked like a model. Her legs were long and smooth. After a short introduction, she proceeded to give me a back rub. It was unsatisfying, but I was not there for the back rub in the first place. She proceeded to massage my ass. After squeezing my buns, Thao caresses my butt hole with her fingers. It was heavenly! I asked her to stick her finger into my ass. She politely said no because she had not done that before. I pushed a bit harder and promised to tip her good. She gave in and proceeded to wet her fingers with baby oil and stuck her finger into my bung hole. I enjoyed it immensely. I then turned over. She pulled my shorts down and started to stroke my fat dick. I began to grab her titties, which were amazing. They were round and perky. The nipples have not yet popped out and are still pink. I like that a lot. I squeezed her titties really hard until she told me she was in pain. I then inserted my hand into her panties (she was standing). I caress her soft, fury yo pussy hair. I stuck my hand deeper into her panties until I reach her clit. I rubbed her clit gently. She got really wet. She wouldn't let me go further though. She said she was still a virgin. While I was molesting her pussy, she was stroking my dick, which was rigid hard by this time! I then move my hand to her ass. I inserted my hand under her panties. I gran her perky ass cheek and squeezed it hard. I then slowly sneek my fingers towards her asshole. I had to do it slow because 50% of the massage girls don't like their customers touching their assholes. Thao, fortunately, did. I caress her chute. She had a bit of hair there. I then wet my middle finger with her cum and pushed my finger into her asshole. She asked me to stop because it was painful. I pulled it back out, touched her pussy, then tried again. This time, she was a bit more receptive. I slowly pushed my middle finger into her ass. Her asshole opened up slowly. She didn't stop me this time so I pushed further until 3/4 of my finger was inside her ass. It was tight and wet. I wiggled my finger inside her ass. Thao did not not say anything. I guess she was OK with it. She stroked my dick harder until I came like a fucking tidal wave! I tipped her 300 k. The ticket was 200 k.
This was one of the best massages I have had in Ho Chi Minh City. Mostly because of Thao.
Old 24-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

With this amount u pay, why bother to cheong vietnam?
Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Went 700 yesterday and booked room from same mummy... Was abit pissed when the bill came.. it was 5.7mil for just 24cans of beer...Both me and my buddy sat 2 gals each and was told there is no room waiver for beer..mummy said 700 boss change policy...

Lucky u found the best money changer, otherwise how much money you end up losing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
change money go ben thanh market stall 624 .. very easy to find..first time saw money changer give higher rate than XE.com ... Kudos to Bro H88 as he was the one who gave me the advise.
Old 24-08-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

I had some good fortune in Ho Chi Minh with a nice girl, I was sitting outside a bar in D1 enjoying a few beers at Vietnamese prices not Westerner prices when a girl come up and sat at the same bar she instantly caught my eye after 30 minutes of her being alone I decide to go up and talk to her this was at 10:30 pm but her English was not good I was thinking oh I can't let this get in the way.

As I don't let things like that get in the way I instantly started using google translate to speak with her helps when your a little tipsy we ended up communicating using the phone and some basic English to 2 am where I went back to my room alone but the next day we communicated via SMS met up and spent the afternoon together I helped her with her English then engaged in complete GFE, the next night as well and a few others before I left and didn't cost me a thing besides normal expenses for a girl. Always good to know putting in a little effort can go a long way.
Old 24-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

So not sure if people remember but back in 2010 etc there was whole streets full of hot toc in D7, where the girls would get fully naked and then give you a BBBJ often with a CIM for the cost of 200 k, unfortunately the were closed down by authorities and since then there hasn't been anything equivalent resurface, OK sure there are plenty of BBBJ CIM places, but none where the girls get fully naked. Well this week I explore and found d7 hot toc v2. This shop is quite small it has only 4 girls all are slim and under 28, most I would rate 7 so no model types. How ever for 300 k, she will get fully naked, gave you a sl. Ow BBBJ CIM, she will also do the whole fire / ice routine, and will also rim you if that's your thing, great value at 300 k if that's your thing, and for 700 k she will also fuck, ie 700 k total. How ever you will be fucking on a narrow massage table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
i still prefer those salon along nguyen thi thap in Q7
cheap and good ! wasnt that the local way?
Old 24-08-2015, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
go2saigon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Vespa01,
Thanks for sharing the report, can I check the one you went was Minh Minh Tam or Minh Tam 2?
Thanks
Old 24-08-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

May I know how much is the normal room in Hanh Long hotel?

1 mil enough for everything?
Old 25-08-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 10
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

hi bro, yes they been cramping down on vice veri hard . almost everyday i read their news somewhere kena raided.
even my secret F hse at Q3 oso raided. getting more n more boring liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespa01 View Post
So not sure if people remember but back in 2010 etc there was whole streets full of hot toc in D7, where the girls would get fully naked and then give you a BBBJ often with a CIM for the cost of 200 k, unfortunately the were closed down by authorities and since then there hasn't been anything equivalent resurface, OK sure there are plenty of BBBJ CIM places, but none where the girls get fully naked. Well this week I explore and found d7 hot toc v2. This shop is quite small it has only 4 girls all are slim and under 28, most I would rate 7 so no model types. How ever for 300 k, she will get fully naked, gave you a sl. Ow BBBJ CIM, she will also do the whole fire / ice routine, and will also rim you if that's your thing, great value at 300 k if that's your thing, and for 700 k she will also fuck, ie 700 k total. How ever you will be fucking on a narrow massage table.
Old 25-08-2015, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome any forum but please refrain from reminiscing past too often...let us move forward...

Try to have more sexual substance in the forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-08-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Sometime back I mentioned meeting some nice WLs and willing to share the contacts. However recent events have made me change my mind. Most of the ppl ask for fun (they just curious and want to see the photos), hence wasting my time and the girl's.

The worst thing happened last night. This guy aces9999 PMed me, sounded desperate, and tcss with me on Wechat. Finally, I relented and contacted the gal for approval, and gave him the gal's contact. Guess what? He arranged for the gal to meet him at some cheap motel called Luc Phuc in Dist 1. He claims he is staying at Eastin Saigon in Phu Nhuan which is a 5-star hotel and not gal-friendly (Eastin is actually 2- or 3-star). The gal waited from 10.20pm till around 11.30pm while constantly calling me and asking where is the guy. I am not even her pimp and earn zero from this, yet I get this kind of problems. In the end, I apologised profusely to the gal, asked her not to wait any longer, just go home.

The least he could do was to wechat me or the gal to say he has changed his mind and ask the gal not to wait... instead of fly aeroplane. That's basic courtesy.

My conclusion is this. I will NOT offer to help anyone in future (and I know now why the seniors are also doing the same). Any good lobangs, I will definitely keep for myself. No sharing. In fact, besides these 2 gals, I have a few other contacts - one gal who looks like a model with D-cup boobs.

I have since checked aces9999 history and it seems he ONLY asked for lobangs & contacts everywhere but have absolutely nothing to contribute. Anyway pls all stop PM me. I will NOT reply. U have ppl like aces9999 to thank for me being selfish from now on.
Old 25-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
My conclusion is this. I will NOT offer to help anyone in future (and I know now why the seniors are also doing the same). Any good lobangs, I will definitely keep for myself. No sharing. In fact, besides these 2 gals, I have a few other contacts - one gal who looks like a model with D-cup boobs.
Now you understand my predicament in the past...

I had stopped sharing any info or contacts unless we have been friends...as friends I will not provide any contact for gals to bonk...the friends had to select the gals themselves by going to the entertainment places...

any fussy friends, no more next time...will avoid them...

I had check the history and noticed the samster you mentioned above had posted to exchange contact with others which was deleted by Super Mod previously...this chap may not be what you think he was...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Ya he could be mutantchicken clone out for revenge on me to prove I am a pimp... but obviously failed to do so. As I asked for NOTHING in return.

I just feel sorry for the gal who had to wait for over 1 hr in a sleazy hotel. Luckily she is understanding and not mad with me for trying to help.

This forum is just full of weirdos with nothing better to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I had check the history and noticed the samster you mentioned above had posted to exchange contact with others which was deleted by Super Mod previously...this chap may not be what you think he was...
Old 25-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
willgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually no need to feel sorry for the girl, i think it is normal in vietnam, i been fly aeroplane so many times by Vietnam girls, seriously they dont feel a thing, tons of excuse. And now you dealing with WL, i guess they also fly aeroplane to many customer if have better deal. You been very experience in vietnam and you still dont get it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I just feel sorry for the gal who had to wait for over 1 hr in a sleazy hotel. Luckily she is understanding and not mad with me for trying to help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread