The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2021, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
bro what do you mean by dressing during sensual? mind to elaborate?
She was wearing a maxi dress and she pulled her top to expose her boobs, and her underwear is like those shorts kind, like boxers.

So basically only access to boobs.

I personally like nude or just panties but her others services are ok for vanilla.
Old 05-11-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick667 View Post
She was wearing a maxi dress and she pulled her top to expose her boobs, and her underwear is like those shorts kind, like boxers.

So basically only access to boobs.

I personally like nude or just panties but her others services are ok for vanilla.
Reminds me of another vanilla ML who also dressed like that somemore without makeup. I was turned off too but managed to make her remove her shorts during 1st RTM session and went FN during 2nd RTM session. Too bad that her limit was bj and could not go further and I removed her from my rotation list after that. She already left long time ago so dun PM me to ask who.

The only fun part about vanilla MLs is to test their limit.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Jessica. Looks mid 30s, body average. Quite tall as advertised.

Proper massage technique, will ask you if you want oil, check if strength is ok. Finger nail teasing on my back, but no teasing down there while I'm face down. Later ask me flip over, she took off her dress (left panties) and started hj. First she go into 69 position (no bj), allow me access to pull aside her panties and rub rub, but only at entrance to her hole, clit cannot, go in cannot. After that she turn around for the finale which is hj and catbath my nipple. Once done she take tissue wipe, ask me lie there while she wash hands, then tell me to shower.

RTM no, not my kind of look and quite vanilla. No GFE feeling but also not cold or naggy. Those looking for good massage can try, of course still lose to those proper MP shop

Looking to try nuru/fake fj next, bros please recommend thanks!
Old 05-11-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post

Looking to try nuru/fake fj next, bros please recommend thanks!
Can find Mei Mei and An An for fake FJ. More comprehensive services avail too for both.

Hard to decide between the two who's the top choice for sensual in the current scene. It's comparing Messi vs Ronaldo.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Can find Mei Mei and An An for fake FJ. More comprehensive services avail too for both.

Hard to decide between the two who's the top choice for sensual in the current scene. It's comparing Messi vs Ronaldo.
dont forget Xue Er (Lewandowski)
Old 05-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
strikeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sha-sha-massage/

Tried Sha Sha the other day. Real person looks like picture, not fake picture. BBBJ is very good. Good service and worth the money to try her.

Location is clean and hygiene. Fresh new towels

My 2nd visit to Sha Sha, pretty with girl friend feeling.  Massage with good strenght, shiok finger nail teasing and good bj skill. Dis not watch mobil during the full 60 mins session.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

To use Ronaldo v Messi as an analogy suggests that Mei Mei and An An belong to the league of all-time greats. No way either of them is in that class.

Last edited by JasonJG; 05-11-2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
To use Ronaldo v Messi as an analogy suggests that Mei Mei and An An belong to the league of all-time greats. No way either of them is in that class.
Well, I mean current limited market.

If I want to bring in all-time greats, I'll also include Pele vs Maradona in the analogy.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61633 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Looks: An An > Xue Er > OMM
Service: OMM is VERY thorough, gives you the full SOP. An An GFE is the best among the 3. Xue Er also very thorough but depend on mood.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
dont forget Xue Er (Lewandowski)
Old 05-11-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Service: OMM is VERY thorough, gives you the full SOP. An An GFE is the best among the 3. Xue Er also very thorough but depend on mood.
Any of them open to frenching? I know it depends on chemistry and if the ML likes you, but some is a straight no regardless of who. Just asking which one might be open to it haha
Old 05-11-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Any of them open to frenching? I know it depends on chemistry and if the ML likes you, but some is a straight no regardless of who. Just asking which one might be open to it haha
I'll just say that Meimei is practically no-holds barred offering comprehensive services.

You go find out yourself, but need advance booking 1-2 days ahead.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I'll just say that Meimei is practically no-holds barred offering comprehensive services.

You go find out yourself, but need advance booking 1-2 days ahead.
She don't entertain new customer liao le. I msg her and she said no record, not serving. Sianx x99
Old 05-11-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Another contribution for the bros. Another POV for tang tang.

Look: I understand why some bros did mind her look. I think it was her wide mouth which spoil her overall looks.

Body: Slim, slight perky butt but hard rock melon which make the boob massage not sensual at all. Haha

Service: 5min normally massage with occasional one hand while using phone. Cat bath was good,licking your whole back. AR was good. Ball licking was good and the Bbbj was OK as not much suction or DT. It was her HJ action which make me want to cum instead of her BJ. But when u tell her u Cummings, she will throttle faster and take it all your loads in her mouth. We finish the session within 30min.

RTM: Unlikely because I still find AnAn a better deal though it is $10 more. And I did have slight phobia for MW hotel.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

OMM is Oh Mama Mia
An An is Ai Ai
Old 05-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, I mean current limited market.

If I want to bring in all-time greats, I'll also include Pele vs Maradona in the analogy.
For me, probably Fandi Ahmad vs Sundramoorthy analogy more appropriate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1