The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Finally, caught up with 🐰🐰🐰. Pity did not get her at her earlier place. Heard of the super nice night view.
B size, just nice, a bit bak as mentioned by another bro but still ok. She is warm friendly. No phone useage and very relax not rushed session. Let her know if you like slow hand mode... RTM candidate for sure to explore ...
Old 17-11-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
It was just a general remark.
I don't know about her.

I agree that MLs, FLs got the right to be selective.
It's their body anyway.

But logically speaking, they will "prefer" those who cums easily and money easy to earn.

Don't come and tell me about "chemistry" or shiok or orgasm.
"哥哥 我是来挣钱的”

As long as you are easy to serve, and the money goes into her pocket easily, you should be "selected".

Hahaha
Bro, u really know them well. A few MLs said the same words to me before that they offered fj selectively to regular customers who usually cums easily with top up. Dunnoe whether to feel happy for being able to last longer or sad for not being able to cum within a few seconds. But luckily some hinted to me that if i can make them feel high and sexually aroused during the session, no top up is required.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
高帅快,外卖小哥,垃圾,铁飞机,垃圾1,垃圾2。。。。many ML really impolite and treat clients like dog.
i happened to have a reliable ML, pay 1hour for 2 hour and even 3 hours and even cook for me. hard to find less realistic lady.
lol bruh obviously not all, although some kena tag cos reject the girl but
some 垃圾 are really siao lang and psycho customer...many type of cust around
Old 18-11-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ttonytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121201 View Post
Bro which eva??
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-eva/

is it this one?
Old 18-11-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ttonytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Went to eva

Kns 30min only massage like 10 to 15min robert

Is this the one you referring to?

Bros your thoughts about Eva?
Old 18-11-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post

Is this the one you referring to?

Bros your thoughts about Eva?
Previously already saw many similar negative MR/FR about Eva about fast food service and rush top up services. Saw some positive MRs about her recently and i was having . Been to her shop before to look for other ML so i already know their modus operandi.
Old 18-11-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Totally agreed what you said... We are all humans, we choose, we critics.

As per said if you like the WL/ML, definitely you put in good words for her in the forum or either keep it for yourself? Otherwise if the ML/WL likes you, you get something better treatment or whatever.

FR is just a guide and how much TRUTH in it, only the one who provide will know.
If you chiong enough, you defininity know which samster FR are real and which are bullshit.
The best way is for you to test / try out the ladies.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
Thanks bro

Prince Devitt upped +51
Old 18-11-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Finally, caught up with 🐰🐰🐰. Pity did not get her at her earlier place. Heard of the super nice night view.
B size, just nice, a bit bak as mentioned by another bro but still ok. She is warm friendly. No phone useage and very relax not rushed session. Let her know if you like slow hand mode... RTM candidate for sure to explore ...
I messaged her several times and never once got a reply from her. She is the only one that doesn't seem to reply me.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Now really no reason and incentive for good ones to come here lor..

Rising rental rates, covid situation, rabak QO protocols to follow if they kena, etc..

Now we see more vanilla garbage charging 120 and topping up nonsense..

Haiz..
You said it. Even those great ones before who vowed to be back have through the months seen their resolve to return totally evaporated.

The constant raids are not much help too. The recent troubles on the hill and several other areas have seen "sudden" departures of a few popular MLs. And still other MLs have been white carded, which makes the hard search for accommodation,  even harder now. Landlords frightened by harsher rules, are also now being more careful who they take in as tenants. Which explains some of the de-listing and re-listing.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Bro, u really know them well. A few MLs said the same words to me before that they offered fj selectively to regular customers who usually cums easily with top up. Dunnoe whether to feel happy for being able to last longer or sad for not being able to cum within a few seconds. But luckily some hinted to me that if i can make them feel high and sexually aroused during the session, no top up is required.
Believing that the top up because feeling aroused BS simply means delusion has not been dispelled.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
10 pieces of Blue Yusoffs should easily make them aroused 🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Believing that the top up because feeling aroused BS simply means delusion has not been dispelled.
Old 18-11-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Previously already saw many similar negative MR/FR about Eva about fast food service and rush top up services. Saw some positive MRs about her recently and i was having . Been to her shop before to look for other ML so i already know their modus operandi.
Yeah man saw some positive so decide to try
But to be honest is a robert place anyhow massage nia den do

Still got the cheek to say here we do is fast service wth
Old 18-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Yeah man saw some positive so decide to try
But to be honest is a robert place anyhow massage nia den do

Still got the cheek to say here we do is fast service wth
Meaning Eva is not doing good job? Surprisingly so many positive FR for her
Old 18-11-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
Terminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
so were you successfully in getting free addon services? haha.
Old 18-11-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
Terminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4489

any bros tried this before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1