The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2021, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by curryboy123 View Post
for those who’ve tried, how does aini compare with Xue er, anan and OMM? does she provide special like the rest
Depends on what u are going for...aini is like poly days ah lian gf feel...GFE TLC gao gao plus good figure...the other 3 are considered heavy flavoured service type.
Old 15-11-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubasaozora View Post
I am a sucker for a looker with good service - who should I choose? Sha Sha or an an?
An an is definitely prettier of the 2.
Old 15-11-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
curryboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
Depends on what u are going for...aini is like poly days ah lian gf feel...GFE TLC gao gao plus good figure...the other 3 are considered heavy flavoured service type.
aini can french?
Old 15-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
Whose roommate are you talking about bro ZZ or xiaoxue? If it’s xiaoxue, i dont think i will want to spend 120 on vanillas anymore…
xiao xue roommate should be xing xing.
Old 15-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quick FR for Fiona. Opted for 1.5h session.

As per previous bros mentioned, 0 hanky panky stuffs. So respect her personal boundaries and you'll enjoy the session.

Strength and technique wise, she's more focused on upper body. Body felt lighter after the session. If you need coverage for lower body and feet, 7p or OMM might be a better alternative choice. JG is okay but don't expect YF tier quality lol.

Slight bit of phone usage in between to check and reply messages but usually done quick. (To the bro who requested for "毒龙" appointment while I was in session, gl finding someone else cos your number was blacklisted haha)

Overall she's a good pick for solid massage.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108693 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
looks like inflation is not just hitting us across consumer goods but also FL, the most price sensitive to demand supply mechanics lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
Quick FR for Fiona. Opted for 1.5h session.

As per previous bros mentioned, 0 hanky panky stuffs. So respect her personal boundaries and you'll enjoy the session.

Strength and technique wise, she's more focused on upper body. Body felt lighter after the session. If you need coverage for lower body and feet, 7p or OMM might be a better alternative choice. JG is okay but don't expect YF tier quality lol.

Slight bit of phone usage in between to check and reply messages but usually done quick. (To the bro who requested for "毒龙" appointment while I was in session, gl finding someone else cos your number was blacklisted haha)

Overall she's a good pick for solid massage.
+144 for both nice FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-11-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried wen wen recently, SYT really easy to talk to
Location wise it’s 10/10 easy for bros taking public transport. Ample parking as well
Looks wise, similar to picture won’t reject type
Don’t really use her phone very often just short replies once or twice
Hot body for me, slim with big boobs
First time trying ML that give AR and bbbj, 10/10 feeling
Finished off with moans and hj
However I was quite turned off by the moaning during massage, feels a bit fake

Overall will RTM because of the convenience and worth of money for AR and bbbj
Old 15-11-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
umbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tang Tang

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

wechat: tingyu161110

Had her last afternoon.

After shower, ask me lie down face down give me a good massage on my shoulder, back and leg.

After massage, start to use her neh neh to rub my back from top to bottom.
Follow by licking, from top to bottom then ask me to jerk the back up and clean my ass hole with wet tissue.

Give my ass a very good lick and lashing. The feeling was shiok and she will occasionally switch to the ball area, suck my ball, lick my bag and go in between my leg to suck the back of my ball and then lick it.

After a while, ask me to switch to the front, lick and suck my nipple then my navel and then my cock.

She lick my shaft both side of my ball and my cock then she suck it and we change position.

Ask me to use cock to rub her neh neh. I rub the neh neh with my cock then occasionally i will move up and she will lick and suck my cock then after that she will go really deep.

I mouth fuck her and then end of with a COB.

It was shiok and she was really chatty and hardworking.
Old 15-11-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

been a while since chiong and number changed, any idea which ML isn't so picky towards new numbers? thanks in advance!
Old 15-11-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Triggerhappy52 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried SGLG Aimee yet?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aimee-massage/

I wanna try but a bit apprehensive cuz first time I tried ML the person turned out to be completely different from the photo. I don't wanna sound mean but she was old, haggard, lumpy and saggy. Got quite traumatised. Wish I remember her name so can let you guys know who. But she wasn't from sglg
Old 15-11-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerhappy52 View Post
Anyone tried SGLG Aimee yet?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aimee-massage/

I wanna try but a bit apprehensive cuz first time I tried ML the person turned out to be completely different from the photo. I don't wanna sound mean but she was old, haggard, lumpy and saggy. Got quite traumatised. Wish I remember her name so can let you guys know who. But she wasn't from sglg
Don't worry, she holds legendary status here
not talked about much anymore but definitely one of the better ones
if you're new, you probably won't be able to meet her
Old 16-11-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Deleted post

Update:
Aku angmao cmi.

Last edited by ZhangXiaoFan; 16-11-2021 at 03:40 PM. Reason: updates
Old 16-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiao Qing (AR Queen)

Uncle here is a fan of AR ever since I discovered it. One of my favourite ass eaters was Xin Er too bad she RTCed. But a bro recommended me this lady. Have been a regular of hers ever since Xin Er RTCed.

Looks 6.5/7 Won’t reject lah.
Body 6 Small boobs

Sensual:
AR 20/10 can give 30 I will give 30. Her tongue is small and she really dig in deep with her tongue. Pretty sure she got dig till jiak some sai before. Serious. Most of my sessions 3/4 of the time her mouth and tongue is on my ass. Other 1/4 is on my cock.

BBBJ 9/10 Nearly perfect but she lacks stamina compared to her AR. BUT also a bit biased because of how amazing her AR is.

ECA also available. You want count as unlock then can count as unlock lo. But very easy to upgrade. Only downside is the location. My personal opinion.
XQ > TangTang.
Old 16-11-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
Xiao Qing (AR Queen)

Uncle here is a fan of AR ever since I discovered it. One of my favourite ass eaters was Xin Er too bad she RTCed. But a bro recommended me this lady. Have been a regular of hers ever since Xin Er RTCed.

Looks 6.5/7 Won’t reject lah.
Body 6 Small boobs

Sensual:
AR 20/10 can give 30 I will give 30. Her tongue is small and she really dig in deep with her tongue. Pretty sure she got dig till jiak some sai before. Serious. Most of my sessions 3/4 of the time her mouth and tongue is on my ass. Other 1/4 is on my cock.

BBBJ 9/10 Nearly perfect but she lacks stamina compared to her AR. BUT also a bit biased because of how amazing her AR is.

ECA also available. You want count as unlock then can count as unlock lo. But very easy to upgrade. Only downside is the location. My personal opinion.
XQ > TangTang.
One of those I always wanted to try but her location is a huge deterring factor.

Hopefully someday she will shift.

Humble up for your FR.
Old 16-11-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Triggerhappy52 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Don't worry, she holds legendary status here
not talked about much anymore but definitely one of the better ones
if you're new, you probably won't be able to meet her
So I decided to drop her a message and yeah you're right, got no reply probably cuz I'm new. If you're new and you can't get a first session, how do you even get started?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1