The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Err, why would she be not working today? She work everyday right? Or she have a particular working schedule?

I gathered from her last night she is 12:00 - 8:00 pm everyday. But of course, she cannot possibly keep that. There are times WLs have to take leave, urgent of otherwise. Sometimes, going to PT is just pure luck. I was glad I was lucky last night!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Hi Bro, I meant "right now" just now as in at 10 am!! I am pretty sure she was not even awake yet haha. I gathered her schedule was more 1 to7pm haha. Maybe more handworking for you!!
Old 08-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 21
sukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reporting live..

H2 michelle not working
h24r33 booking till 5pm - 6pm
surprising h12r8 is working, hope her back is better..
h7r3 omg, she looks cute in t-shirt

was lucky to see h12r6's door open, went in straight, since there is a thread on her already, shall not comment much, overall was fantastic, yes, its fantastic. glad I went in, her service makes up everything, rtf material.

have a good day everyone

roger out!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psykhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Celebrity looks a liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This is just me, I do not write for anybody. Have a good weekend and, happy hunting at PT ground. If i make a trip over the weekend? I might take Cookie if she is available. Probably piss her a little bit, forgive me GOD for this SIN.

"Hi Cookie you might have heard, you are one of the 10 pretty girls in the website. Also the winner of "bear bear", whatever it is. I think you are more cute then Jia Jia and Kai Kai the 2 pandas."

1 H2R5 Mun Mun with Ann Kok.
2 H7R11 Carol with Chang Hui Mei.
3 H9R5 Xiao Wei, and H17R3 Honey in QYF sexy hairdo.
4 H10R12 Kico with Andrea Chow.
5 H11R6 Yen Yen with HKG Cathy Chow.
6 H12R5 Kelly with Elva Hsiao.
7 H16R11 Pat in Zhou Ying cute PRC package.
8 H16R17 Moon with Audrey Lim.
Omg? Did i see Andrea Chow??? Damn Girl!
Tell me where & when and i'll show up...
Old 08-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House 9 room 5.. The girl looks like crap
Old 08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House 16 rooms all closed
Old 08-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jb_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to try cookie H07R03 today 1300hrs. Pretty face, nice body and friendly WL. Overall 8/10 $50 well spent and not a time watcher...

thks to bro Fornicator
Old 08-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Great report Bro. Her body is so hot that she doesn't need to do very much more than what she did for you. I am always ready to unload in her!
hi bro,dun want kico liao huh,hahaha.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

You're welcome, he-he!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb_cheongster View Post
Managed to try cookie H07R03 today 1300hrs. Pretty face, nice body and friendly WL. Overall 8/10 $50 well spent and not a time watcher...

thks to bro Fornicator
Old 09-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Went down yesterday.....

Originally wanted to try Candy....H14R11.....decided to walk around first.

Spotted Da S (H10R4) working.....but got uncle waiting outside.....

Mulling over Kico or Cookie or Miki....but still decided to wait for Da S.....I had never seen her before n I was wondering what the hype about her.
I waited nearly 1.5 hour......coz always miss out the interval when the customer comes out.....and it appears there is one chap who book 2 sessions in a row.

If anyone thinks Kico n Cookie is hard to wait.....Da S will be a big challenge.
While walking around, I already saw Kico n Cookie doors open for quite some time.....but Da S door remains shut n always got customer waiting outside.

Finally my chance came.....saw her.....she took notice I'm the next one n say she is taking dinner.....
Hmmm...she looks like PRC like what some Bros told me.

Decided to stood my ground n wait for her to finish dinner (she eats at the pantry next door)......dun want to walk off wait lose my chance again.
10 mins later...she back in biz.

She was real nice n friendly, always smiling.....very patient n puts me at ease....service is thorough....she really put in effort.....no rush rush.
finale is she cow gal n I shoot out coz she really acts slutty while riding me.

she is quite soft spoken though she can be quite chatty.....she can gauge her client's mood.
she pays attention to details like making sure I got enough tissues to dry up.
keeps giving me tissues but i told her dun waste so much coz she paid for it...but she told me it is alright....just use if i need.

left the room pretty satisfied....before i went out, she even say thanks to me. maybe thank me for giving her biz.

she definitely have no lack of customers.....I now understand why so many customers are willing to Q n wait for her.....
definitely ang pai but she got no attitude at all.
so far the best i tried.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 09-09-2012, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Went down yesterday.....

Spotted Da S (H10R4) working.....but got uncle waiting outside.....

I waited nearly 1.5 hour......coz always miss out the interval when the customer comes out.....and it appears there is one chap who book 2 sessions in a row.

....Da S will be a big challenge.
While walking around, I already saw Kico n Cookie doors open for quite some time.....but Da S door remains shut n always got customer waiting outside.

Finally my chance came.....

Decided to stood my ground.....

she definitely have no lack of customers.....I now understand why so many customers are willing to Q n wait for her.....
definitely ang pai but she got no attitude at all.
so far the best i tried.
When waiting for a WL, especially an 'ang pai', don't walk around.
This I learned from Bro fornicator.

Good decision to stand your ground, for a while I thought you will give up.

Yes, Da S is worth the wait.

I thank you!
Old 09-09-2012, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I gathered from her last night she is 12:00 - 8:00 pm everyday. But of course, she cannot possibly keep that. There are times WLs have to take leave, urgent of otherwise. Sometimes, going to PT is just pure luck. I was glad I was lucky last night!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Hi Bro, I meant "right now" just now as in at 10 am!! I am pretty sure she was not even awake yet haha. I gathered her schedule was more 1 to7pm haha. Maybe more hardworking for you!!
I noticed that WLs will go out of their way for our King! Ang pai or otherwise!

How I wish I could be like him someday!!!

But of course, there is only one King!!!

I thank you!
Old 09-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ah!

Well, by then she would've awaken already, it's just that she still not into sex mode yet. Unlike us Bros we always thing of sex!

Really? 1:00 - 7:00 pm? Well, you know WLs, their working schedule is flexible one. They can come and go anytime they want.

Cheers.

Quote:
Hi Bro, I meant "right now" just now as in at 10 am!! I am pretty sure she was not even awake yet haha. I gathered her schedule was more 1 to7pm haha. Maybe more hardworking for you!!
Old 09-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Qup

You guys are correct but you had overlook a thing. That will be a girl next door, lets say waiting for Big S, her sister tick you off for standing outside.

I had mine share with Pat, aka Lady Macbeth she told me i had block her business. That i had not, anyway we stood on our ground. These girls are funny that is all, and somehow they are watching the clients. If it is a homeboy, i pretty much think she will tone down but FTs. All raise their voices at them.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

Re: Qup

I once had an incident in former H03 when I was waiting for Pat now H16R11 (she used to be H03R11). Lynn H16R09 told me not to block her door, and I gave her a sharp nasty look, as if saying, "Fuck off bitch! You're just envious because you have no business!".

I paid dearly for that stupid stunt. When I wanted to try her out in H16, she rejected me! LOL!!!

Well, you can't win 'em all!

Cheers.

Quote:
You guys are correct but you had overlook a thing. That will be a girl next door, lets say waiting for Big S, her sister tick you off for standing outside.

I had mine share with Pat, aka Lady Macbeth she told me i had block her business. That i had not, anyway we stood on our ground. These girls are funny that is all, and somehow they are watching the clients. If it is a homeboy, i pretty much think she will tone down but FTs. All raise their voices at them.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Re: "Me do anything for Cookies" - the Cookie Monster

Take her mine Bro but please do not piss her off!

I dare you french her! LOL!!!

I will be looking out for your FR on Cookie mine friend!

By the way, congratulations mine friend, I see that you just earned 1 power, hence you are now power 4. Happy anniversary!

3 cheers for our Bro jacky43!!!

Cheers.

Quote:
.....If i make a trip over the weekend? I might take Cookie if she is available. Probably piss her a little bit, forgive me GOD for this SIN.

"Hi Cookie you might have heard, you are one of the 10 pretty girls in the website. Also the winner of "bear bear", whatever it is. I think you are more cute then Jia Jia and Kai Kai the 2 pandas.".....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1