The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
When waiting for a WL, especially an 'ang pai', don't walk around.
This I learned from Bro fornicator.

Good decision to stand your ground, for a while I thought you will give up.

Yes, Da S is worth the wait.

I thank you!
well....actually it could had been shorter......coz I Q quite early on.....when 20 mins nearly up n expecting door to open (my turn if go by normal order).....got this big size chap stood behind me.....feeling some pressure from him....I walk off lor....then I found out later he was the one who book 2 sessions in a row.

So in the end, Q again lor....so precious time wasted.....all this while was thinking whether Da S is worth it.
Seriously while waiting, always got other competitors.....who is trying to cut Q.
Actually if they cut Q, I also LL. Coz there is no booking system....LOL.

I know coz when Da S come out a say she going for dinner (actually I next one).....a few uncles go off liao.....they stand in front of other doors but it is clear they are waiting for her too.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 09-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Err, why would she be not working today? She work everyday right? Or she have a particular working schedule?

I gathered from her last night she is 12:00 - 8:00 pm everyday. But of course, she cannot possibly keep that. There are times WLs have to take leave, urgent of otherwise. Sometimes, going to PT is just pure luck. I was glad I was lucky last night!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Yes....Cookie works until 8pm....my 2 sessions with her is after 7pm one.
So far she is quite consistent to stay until 8pm.
A few times I went down after 7pm and she still lights on.

Incidentally, Da S also say is until 8pm but i see at times 7pm plus lights off liao.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Her location is in H07R03 by the way, her name is Cookie.

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Hell yes!!!

Have a nice weekend you all.

Cheers!
Good FR, yes. Cookie is that good!

I always made it a point to patronise her whenever she's free. Alas, she was not in last week from Mon to Wed, I think probably on code red.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Re: Qup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
You guys are correct but you had overlook a thing. That will be a girl next door, lets say waiting for Big S, her sister tick you off for standing outside.

I had mine share with Pat, aka Lady Macbeth she told me i had block her business. That i had not, anyway we stood on our ground. These girls are funny that is all, and somehow they are watching the clients. If it is a homeboy, i pretty much think she will tone down but FTs. All raise their voices at them.
Some FTs like bangalas they dunno is just want to make fun of the WLs or wat.....walk into room n ask price....piss off the WLs big time.
Yesterday heard someone in H14 shouting at an ah neh to "GO!!!".....really is top of her voice.
Jolene also slammed her door when too many uncles popped in to look at her.
Best is Candy......always keep door half close.....never look at you de.....just keep focusing on her lappy.

Old 09-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tried pat h16r11...one word...awesome...i like her short tight dress on that day...
Old 09-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Mine brother Fornicator, yes! I am now power 4 and time flys. I took Violet today and post FR over at JB threads. Every body is invited to go thru Violet FR especially Fornicator, you Sir.

I think Cookie has to wait, and i am planning how to crack her ice. H22 ex Sally don't french but she does it with me. Same with H7 Pauline and H14 Catherine. It is a challenge.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Mine brother Fornicator, yes! I am now power 4 and time flys. I took Violet today and post FR over at JB threads. Every body is invited to go thru Violet FR especially Fornicator, you Sir.
You oso wrote something about H12R8 in that thread. Please dun write rubbish next time.... you make others get into trouble.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
tried pat h16r11...one word...awesome...i like her short tight dress on that day...
Yes, bro. Pat never fails to satisfy me too!
Old 10-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jb_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I think Cookie has to wait, and i am planning how to crack her ice. H22 ex Sally don't french but she does it with me. Same with H7 Pauline and H14 Catherine. It is a challenge.
Did you mention ex H14 Violet? I miss her too... Someday i will go Jb Ocean to visit her again..
Old 10-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
kwahnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up 7-3

After so long, finally managed to pay 7-3 a visit.

Since there had been so much FR on 7-3 already, I think I will skip the details and give a short brief.

Look: 8.5/10 (so pretty that I suspect she is a LB, especially with the slightly low voice)
Boob: 8/10 (nice handful of B-cup, soft and pretty)
Body: 8/10 (no tummy, slender and with almost all the right curves; almost as din check out the butt carefully, my bad)
HJ: 7/10 (Yes, a bit of HJ at fore play. Not to the extend of getting it shot, but to stimulate your little bro)
BJ: 7/10 (Very stimulating BJ like a vibrator, had to control little bro to wait)
FJ: 8/10 (Hardworking lady, cow girl all the way till little bro explode)

I can understand why so many care to wait at her door now.
Luckily, I'm not those die hard fans.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Qup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Some FTs like bangalas they dunno is just want to make fun of the WLs or wat.....walk into room n ask price....piss off the WLs big time.
Yesterday heard someone in H14 shouting at an ah neh to "GO!!!".....really is top of her voice.
Jolene also slammed her door when too many uncles popped in to look at her.
Best is Candy......always keep door half close.....never look at you de.....just keep focusing on her lappy.
---------------

It is just me or regulars feel the same? I mean this girl look like we had seen her somewhere, another brothels even across country. A reason all girls does not like watchers is we ask answers after entering her room.

Regulars may not be wrong, end of days if she is not that girl then she is not. If she operate out of her league? Then she deserve what is handed down.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sampoerna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Dear bros!

I just came out 20mins ago.
Candidate was H24/R28 - damage 50.

Face - before going in, she had dat guai lan look but boy was I wrong loh. We was a chatty bird! Non stop talking and dis made me feel like we knew each other for a long time. 3.5/5 is her rating cos I think she didn't really doll up but still fair + looks decent!

Catbath - except for feet + palm, maciam I didn't need 2 shower 2 begin with!? She licked me like ALL over n made me feel like a slurpee!! 4.5/5 rating.

BJ - now sirs, I swear she wrote a book or 2 on how 2 give a gratifying BJ. My dick was made out 2 b some candy floss where she just totally dick-handled me totally! N I don't know abt u guys, she moved her ass closer 2 me as if asking for my fingers 2 flick her bean!? Since it was an invitation... Of cos I accepted la ma? Woo hoo... As they say... Pussy flicking good! 4.5/5 rating thank u very much!

Ass licking - well imagine that u just popped a can of soda open. N imagine dat all dat goodness came out frm d can in a blunder of spillage... Ur instant reaction will b 2 slurp d hell out of d can right?! Today, I just learnt dat my anus is just as abv description!! God damn! 5/5 rating loh ah boh!?

Tits - big as tua bak pau! Fair skin. Pink nips. Only thing is dat, abit bigger than ur pinky finger. BUT! Tit fuck central man! Ssssoooonngggg. W a cute lil mole on her tit just below her nips... It says: lai ma! 4/5 rating.

The shag - she is small sized guys I think abt 1.6 at max. N her pussy... Either she contracted or my dick is big (but m sure its not d reason) its tight like d world's smallest rubber band! Sliding in n out was a blast. Did I want it 2 stop?! Of cos not! But mr minute here was done before you can spell: encyclopedia. Her cute moans w eyes closed n tiny ass mole below her lips... If I cud, I wud hv loved 2 cum all over her fair face. 4/5 rating.

Rtf - after seeing my above description, what do u guys think!? Stupid not to right!? Si bei songggggggggg.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 7-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwahnok View Post
After so long, finally managed to pay 7-3 a visit.

Since there had been so much FR on 7-3 already, I think I will skip the details and give a short brief.

Look: 8.5/10 (so pretty that I suspect she is a LB, especially with the slightly low voice)
Boob: 8/10 (nice handful of B-cup, soft and pretty)
Body: 8/10 (no tummy, slender and with almost all the right curves; almost as din check out the butt carefully, my bad)
HJ: 7/10 (Yes, a bit of HJ at fore play. Not to the extend of getting it shot, but to stimulate your little bro)
BJ: 7/10 (Very stimulating BJ like a vibrator, had to control little bro to wait)
FJ: 8/10 (Hardworking lady, cow girl all the way till little bro explode)

I can understand why so many care to wait at her door now.
Luckily, I'm not those die hard fans.
Really tempted to rtf her again....if you catch the 7pm show on channel 8 currently...this slutty character named "persian cat" reminded me of her...malaysian lian at her best!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: 7-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Really tempted to rtf her again....if you catch the 7pm show on channel 8 currently...this slutty character named "persian cat" reminded me of her...malaysian lian at her best!
for $50 worth it-beautiful body.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i went to petain today and 3 GUYS was waiting outside h7r3...wahlaowei...and very sad also that my 2 fav not working today...da s h10r4 and pat h16r11..will be going tml to release
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1