The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Reached PT before 6:00 pm, I "escaped" from the office as I really feel horny today eventhough I had my sessions with my queen yesterday.

Date: 11/09/2012
Room: 10 - super clean, neat and tidy when I entered, no ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 8.5 - gave me a pretty welcome smile and a peck on the cheek upon seeing me! I thought she aged a bit but I like the fact she wore light make-up.
Looks: body - 10 - just love that ass, she wearing this pink hugging dress, and no tummy!
Washing: 9.5 - made my dick rock hard, and can auto-roam! Tits, nips and ass, very nice!
GFE: 10 - very friendly and accomodating.
Smoker: Yes
CAT: 50 - worth it, not a time watcher!
Service: 10 - it was fantastic! I had a great workout! I replicated my sessions from last night with my queen where we did missionary complete with piak-piak sounds. Nothing makes me more horny and make me cum-cum-cum! I looked at Michelle as I was pumping her pussy to the tune of piak-piak-piak. It was a good 30 seconds I think before I gave it all up.
RTF: Hell yes!

Cheers.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 22
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Fr on Xiao Tian

feeling horny after work and decided to visit her after a long absence from Pertain.

Face: typical milf look, can image her to be your friend's mother

body: meaty but nice boobs and butt

BBBJ: 9/10 slow and steady, my type.

Fj: cowgirl, Doggy and finally surrended in Missionary with me squeezing that pair of big titties.

RTF: whenever i have fetish for milf :P
Old 11-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Fr on Xiao Tian

feeling horny after work and decided to visit her after a long absence from Pertain.
haha, i also went for xiaotian today.
were u dressed in office wear bro? like around 6pm?
Old 11-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 22
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

haha bro, i think you were the guy before me man..
u wearing glasses right?

yup..wearing office clothes =)
Old 12-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkymunky View Post
haha, i also went for xiaotian today.
were u dressed in office wear bro? like around 6pm?
I also went to RTF H24R28 Xiao Tian yesterday. Session was good, above average. She wearing black top and denim shorts.

She say she will be off next week, go back Malaysia this Sunday for a few days. A well deserved break I guess.

This afternoon, Michelle H02 not working. Cookie H07 and Fong Yee H12 working. Ada and Amy of H16 MIA, Jennifer and Vivi working.

I just passed by, saving up and will try to get Cookie in a few days time.

I thank you.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
haha bro, i think you were the guy before me man..
u wearing glasses right?

yup..wearing office clothes =)
yup correct, i came out and i think saw u waiting there.. so sorry to have kept u waiting for long.. i tried my best to finish fast but xiaotian was just too goood and service oriented.. she was also very chatty, kept wanting to chat alot even after the session finished.. haha.. in fact it was me who initiated to go out as i also kinda paiseh to stay so long after the session.. haha..

but anyway.. 10 thumbs up for xiaotian... she's really POWER! up your points too bro for the nice coincidence meeting.. lol

Old 12-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Any recent FR on H7R2 Jac? Gonna give her a try this Fri.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
i went to petain today and 3 GUYS was waiting outside h7r3...wahlaowei...and very sad also that my 2 fav not working today...da s h10r4 and pat h16r11..will be going tml to release
Yes, once H7R3 door opens, I rush to the door but too many guys ahead of me but they just just look look. Cookie closed the door and I went loiter in H7 upstairs for a few mins and came back to her door. Saw a young looking guy going into Cookie's room! In the end, went back without releasing.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

they just close door to get rid of temporary unwelcome lookers, then they will usu open again within 5mins. if u r keen, can try waiting there up to 10mins. if after 10min still no open, then can assume they are resting. the ang pais do dat.
or if u r confident she is working, n u dun want to wait, u can even knock on her door...
Old 12-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jb_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come no bro here comment H12R8 Janet? Her service is above average but in term of look maybe around late 30's. Anyone that have tried her should know what im talking about. I give her overall 8/10 and sure i will return for her again if no Q...
Old 12-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb_cheongster View Post
How come no bro here comment H12R8 Janet? Her service is above average but in term of look maybe around late 30's. Anyone that have tried her should know what im talking about. I give her overall 8/10 and sure i will return for her again if no Q...
There were FRs written on Janet but she is so irregular and often MIA that interest in her soon waned. Her regular customers are more than enough to keep her busy and I suspect they have her contact as they seem to know when she is working and when she will not turn up. She is on my list but so far no chance to try her in PT yet.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
Yes, once H7R3 door opens, I rush to the door but too many guys ahead of me but they just just look look. Cookie closed the door
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
they just close door to get rid of temporary unwelcome lookers, then they will usu open again within 5mins. if u r keen, can try waiting there up to 10mins. if after 10min still no open, then can assume they are resting. the ang pais do dat.
or if u r confident she is working, n u dun want to wait, u can even knock on her door...
one zapper me with this message, 'knocking is bad manners to the bro inside'

wapiang eh..bro, u got read the pre-ceding post or not... i not ask the brother anyhow go knocking on ppl door leh, obviously cookie's room got no one inside, her door was just open! just open!!! no one walk in, obviously no one was inside!! but then she closed it cos too many onlookers see see no action, she then got irritated, and again, no one walk in, so she closed her door...no one was inside!!! i m sure u have seen this before, cookie miki may jolene, they closed door even when no one inside room cos of unwelcome onlookers!

please read carefully the preceding post....not just my post only! i not anyhow knock one hor...u say until lidat like i anyhow go around knocking on ppl door leh...

u care to explain?? pm me also can

Last edited by bonkning; 12-09-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H12 Janet

I see mine brother, maybe you could check with H12 office? The keeper is an aunty, few times i saw her walking into the toilet with kettle.

She may call Janet numbers inform her, she has customers and you stand all the way. No last minute chicken shits run away, or the aunty will LOL at you.

Calling chickens is another way to make us braver, this is one nick the people of this country need. And talking of scare die and what not, that was not an issue this generation. Again the media and VIP are not telling the true.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Reached PT before 7:00 pm, I waited for some 5 minutes before her door opened and I was welcomed in. This is my 3rd straight session this week! Oh no not again!

I had a great workout once more. My heart was pounding hard after my sessions. This was similar to my physiotherapy after surgery where the therapist's goal was to make my heart work hard and achieve a normal heart beat because according to them my heart rate was slow.

Anyways, enough of the boring stuff, on to my FR!

Date: 12/09/2012
Room: 10 - clean and bright, appealing to my eyes and no ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 9 - pretty with make-up, gave me a pretty welcome smile and a smack on the lips!
Looks: body - 9 - just love that ass, so hooked on them ass cheeks I cannot get my hands off during the session!
Washing: 10 - made my dick rock hard, as always!
GFE: 10 - very friendly and accomodating.
Smoker: No
CAT: 50 - very worth it, not a time watcher!
Service: 10 - it was fantastic! I had a great workout! But for tonight it was not missionary but doggy! Her mighty big fleshy ass piak-piaking on my mound as I pump her. It was a good 30 seconds I think. I was puffing and my thighs begining to hurt. Lucky I release just in the nick of time!!!
RTF: Hell yes!

Cheers.
Old 13-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

Today I a bit late, reached PT after 7:00 pm, went straight for Cookie. She is working! Good! But a Bro waiting outside and I am in danger that he might be her last call, so it is imperative that when she opens her door to receive this waiting customer, she will see me! After all I did promise her last week that I will see her again.

When she opened her door finally, I positioned myself so that she could see me. I was almost out of sight and I think she may have just got a glimpse of me. Well, one thing is for sure, she knows she got another one waiting. It is now 7:30 pm!

Date: 13/09/2012 - my 4th RTF for this week!
Room: 9 - clean and a bit cramp. No ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 9.5 - pretty with light make-up, gave me a pretty welcome smile.
Looks: body - 9.5 - hot as ever!
Washing: 10 - thorough and made my dick rock hard!
GFE: 10 - I was very surprised when we ended up having a good chat! She was laughing and even joked with me! She was adorable!
Smoker: Yes
CAT: 50 - very worth it, not a time watcher!
Service: 10 - although, and I am not ashamed to admit this, that I CMI, I was happy and smiling from ear to ear. Now don't get me wrong, she worked me out well but I wasn't up to it. It's my 4th RTF after all so forgive me if I had "engine trouble". She "helped" me twice and on the second time I stopped her, enough is enough, told her I will come again another day, no need to force me to cum. I don't want her to be late and upset her. She got dinner appointment afterwards.

After the session while washing, we continue to chat, I was so happy I would give out a laugh. She asked, "Why?", I said, "I was happy, very happy!". To this she was amazed, "You never cum and still you happy?!". I told her, "It's not all about that! I was happy because I managed to see you! You waited for me and didn't turn off the light while I was outside.". She then confessed that she did see me outside but just wasn't too sure as I was off her line of vision.

All this time I was ignoring her, but now, she made it to my RTF list! I will see her again next week if time permits, this I promised to her as I prepared to leave.

It is already 8:10 pm whe I left her room.

RTF: Hell yes! Very obvious!

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1