The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 08:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Great FR as always bro! 👍 Envious of your sex crazed sessions with Remi and Samantha. You're making me miss the Viet girls haha. In fact I was contemplating the tarma if I hadn't committed to the RTF with Akari. Only difference is I'll likely do a 2 hour session and give them 1 shot each to be impartial to the girls lol. Hope they can stick around longer.
Thank you bro 🙏
You should definitely give Remi and Samantha a try for their tarma session. I might do a two hour RTF tarma with them. If they are this good, I can only image how amazing a tarma with the VP legends Rosamund and Izabelle would have been. Still bummed out that we missed that boat bro.

Happy bonking and looking forward to your FR as always 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Nice bro, congrats on unlocking a squirtle! Seems like really need red bull before going for yves
I second this bro, we will definitely need everything we can get our hands on (good rest, lots of water, good intake of caffeine and definitely lots of carbs) to prepare for a session with Yves. She is the most high-powered girl in bro VP’s stable and fucks non-stop like an energizer sex bunny.

Just when I thought she could not get any crazier, Yves has upped her sexual energy and prowess during my farewell fuck session with her and she seems determined to go out with bang before she leaves our shores in a few days’ time. Definitely worth a try for bros who have not met her yet.

VP A-Z: A, BingBing, Chantelle, Dior, E, Feyonce, GinGin, Hazeline, Izabelle, Jazlyn, Kaily, Linda, M, Natasha, O, P, Q, Rosamund, Sona, Tiara, U, Valentina, Wendolyn, X, Yves, Zoei
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
helplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of light

any bro tried ADA JACKSON? IS SHE REAL?
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Folks could probably fabricate this to a smaller OKT. But to Jav bro? He is picking a losing fight. This is one of the biggest and trusted staples in the forum with quality real girls and tons of customers.

Everyone photoshops to some extents. Some girls may do more than others. Saying Jav boss using completely AI generated photos is a very funny but a bit insane joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgirls View Post
I saw you posted it several times, but I didn't have time to respond to you because I was too busy. You know you are lying and slandering these girls maliciously. You are not a customer, you are a staff member of other stores. You also spent a lot of time modifying the girls' photos. Your photos are fake, and everyone can see it. Don't think you are too smart. The girls you posted have come to Singapore many times because they have many customers every time. They make a lot of money in Singapore, and our customers in Singapore are also very gentlemanly. These customers know that these girls are real. The photos must have been beautified a little, but the photos are definitely real, and the girls are real. So these girls are willing to fly long distances to Singapore. Doing business is not like what you do. Fair competition and honesty are the main thing. Don't slander girls maliciously, otherwise your store will not be able to succeed.
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helplesslyham View Post
any bro tried ADA JACKSON? IS SHE REAL?
Yes bro REAL and ONE OF THE BEST
Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
Yes bro REAL and ONE OF THE BEST
Bro, did you opt for the GFE or PSE package?
Old Today, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Bro, did you opt for the GFE or PSE package?
She gave me the PSE package
Old Today, 12:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
FR for Kokoro (VP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Cause not everyone have a SBF account, i only created mine like in may or june. Many bros only lurk around and just write FR to VP in the chat only. It's not kokoro first stint and there's those cropped FRs on her thread.
Great FR for Kokoro bro 👍
It is a shame that she does not have big boobs like Rika if not I would have for sure paid her a visit as she does look pretty based on her photos.

To add on to what bro Alwaysmovedown shared, Kokoro has been to our shores a few times before under sis Flora previously. Hence she probably has already built up a steady base of regulars who will always pay her a visit when she comes to our shores and they likely won’t write a FR for her here as these are RTFs for them.

Quote:
Typing my above FR took me 1 hour. I shudder to imagine how long chad Kingsmen spends on his essay FRs. Easily 5x-20x my length every time. I really wonder how he does it.
Thank you bro 🙏 It does take time and effort to write the FRs for the girls but the girls from bros VP, JAVGirls and Fanza are really good and they deserve a good FR so that more bros will support them. Ultimately the girls are taking a risk to come to our shores to work and like us bros who are looking for a bang for our buck, the girls are also looking to make as much money as they can (of course within safe and reasonable means) during their limited time here so that they can safely return home to their families at the end of the day to provide for them.

Every bit of FR for the girls definitely helps them and I am sure you will be able to write much more amazing FRs in time to come bro 👍

VP A-Z: A, BingBing, Chantelle, Dior, E, Feyonce, GinGin, Hazeline, Izabelle, Jazlyn, Kaily, Linda, M, Natasha, O, P, Q, Rosamund, Sona, Tiara, U, Valentina, Wendolyn, X, Yves, Zoei
Old Today, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

To add on to what bro Alwaysmovedown shared, Kokoro has been to our shores a few times before under sis Flora previously. Hence she probably has already built up a steady base of regulars who will always pay her a visit when she comes to our shores and they likely won’t write a FR for her here as these are RTFs for them.

Hi bro, thanks for explaining. May I know who is sis flora, is that another OKT? Have not heard of her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1