The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 03-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 18
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

yo ... i did have a great wonderful bonk in public last week. i went to Md Sultan pubbing with three guys. Saw a few malay gals. great body and we go over to buy them a drink... well... one of the malay gal, 23yrs seems to click with my fren and they left, knowlingly they going hotel for a bonking session.

Leaving two of us.. we target at antoher malay, bitchy look, big boobs, sexy legs. we drank till 2, and she wanted to leave.... we walk out and ended at the riverside where we sit down. while talking, started to touch her legs while my friend patt her waist. she did not reject, we go on and started to kiss...

wat the fuck, a group of bangladesh worker came by and spoilt it.

we left the place and took a cab to her place at bishan but we alight at amk and walk across the park. intentionally, we sat down again.. satrted kissing, sweet talk and patting.

the my firen suggest to go toilet, she scared to be alone and follow us. when reach the toilet, we ask her to come in and we kiss and patt her so hard that she melt... pull her in the handicapped toilet, pull up her skirt... OMG... she is wet.... i do the finger job. tickling her pussy and more wet... so wet that water start dripping and she goes weak. my buddy lick her boobs...

Can imagine my eyes, big boobs (C cup). she goes weaker and started to pant...

we as usual, good brothers, take out our cock and put it towards her face, she was dam hungry that she sucked ferociuosly.

i just can't stand the sucking and knowlingly before i shoot, i tell myslef, got to screw her up before the chance is lost. pull up her tighs and oh gosh, her pussy still dripping, slot inmy dick and bonk her while she suck my buddy cock.

Old 03-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Samster

raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

i always luv public sex... will update my bonk with secretary another day
Old 03-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

........ the malay gal was wild... moaning so fucking loud .... i finale after 10 minutes on her buttocks and my buddy take over...

got dress after that and get a taxi for her to go back...

light a cigarettes and we both buddy sit down and chat the shiok shiok experience.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
RunNGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I ever tried make out with a lady at nite at jalan besar blk 8xx, 3rd storey no units but got an open space with tables n many seats, dunno use for wat activity, its really shiok coz, can hear ppl toking( below got coffeeshop) n can hear many footstep, she purposely dun bra, wear mini skirt n a leather top with a cardigan. Shiok ! i can auto roam n lick n suck her neh neh like mad !Wonderful experience, hard to forget.

Maybe i m a bit of an exihibitionist...
Old 03-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sensuality2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

since this topic is abt "fucking in the public area", I was merely trying to share and make some of my past real life contribution. But so unfortunate there are some smasters that have deducted my points from 10 to 2.....if the smsters think that my posting is not worthwhile and dedcted these points, then why in the first place do you all support this so-called topic "fucking in the public area".

Secondly, there was a samster that say "its such low-class" - if you say my experience of fucking in public is so low class are you not also condemning other samsters their experiences doing in public is also so low-class??? But if you just arrow at me, don;t you think its very discriminatory of you...please don;t act like a male chauvinst pig whoever it is to say "so low class". Further this is a willing party of both the gal and guy.....not that one party coerced the other party.

Finally, maybe some of my comments to whoeve ris the sammybo boss in this forum...... your forum is just subjected to abuse by these people who just deduct other samster points withput rationality...its a sincere sharing and next think you realize that you so near to zero and further being a new smaster trying to post and contribute my experience. Maybe you telling me that I am not welcome in this forum. if that is so, that's perfectly alright, I can always move to other forums where my contribution are very well appreciated and heard.....Sammyboy Forum is not the only forum I have to be hear. Anyway, you will not hear anymore from me again...such a lousy forum with people who do not even appreciate other samsters' contribution or sharing.....if whoever say fucking in public is such low class, then what about couples fucking in the park, carpark, movie house, hdb staicase, etc...they low class too right???? Just my sincere comments only. Bye to all forum smasters and sammyboy...wishing you all the best
Old 03-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

I agree with u. Fucking in public is already very low class..All the threads here are just for fun and interest... nothing to compare. We are all here to read.. if not happy just dont read and move on lor No need to minus people point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuality2007 View Post
since this topic is abt "fucking in the public area", I was merely trying to share and make some of my past real life contribution. But so unfortunate there are some smasters that have deducted my points from 10 to 2.....if the smsters think that my posting is not worthwhile and dedcted these points, then why in the first place do you all support this so-called topic "fucking in the public area".

Secondly, there was a samster that say "its such low-class" - if you say my experience of fucking in public is so low class are you not also condemning other samsters their experiences doing in public is also so low-class??? But if you just arrow at me, don;t you think its very discriminatory of you...please don;t act like a male chauvinst pig whoever it is to say "so low class". Further this is a willing party of both the gal and guy.....not that one party coerced the other party.

Finally, maybe some of my comments to whoeve ris the sammybo boss in this forum...... your forum is just subjected to abuse by these people who just deduct other samster points withput rationality...its a sincere sharing and next think you realize that you so near to zero and further being a new smaster trying to post and contribute my experience. Maybe you telling me that I am not welcome in this forum. if that is so, that's perfectly alright, I can always move to other forums where my contribution are very well appreciated and heard.....Sammyboy Forum is not the only forum I have to be hear. Anyway, you will not hear anymore from me again...such a lousy forum with people who do not even appreciate other samsters' contribution or sharing.....if whoever say fucking in public is such low class, then what about couples fucking in the park, carpark, movie house, hdb staicase, etc...they low class too right???? Just my sincere comments only. Bye to all forum smasters and sammyboy...wishing you all the best
Old 03-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 22
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=sensuality2007;2614168]since this topic is abt "fucking in the public area", I was merely trying to share and make some of my past real life contribution. But so unfortunate there are some smasters that have deducted my points from 10 to 2.....if the smsters think that my posting is not worthwhile and dedcted these points, then why in the first place do you all support this so-called topic "fucking in the public area".

no need to feel bad abt points bro.. there will surely be people who enjoys your stories and people who dun.. Other ppl dedcut u..nvm..i add u lo.. stay happi and post more sexperiences for us please...

cheers
Old 03-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sensuality2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jasper;2614415]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuality2007 View Post

no need to feel bad abt points bro.. there will surely be people who enjoys your stories and people who dun.. Other ppl dedcut u..nvm..i add u lo.. stay happi and post more sexperiences for us please...

cheers

bro jasper, thanks a lot for giving those encouragement and motivated words...the forum will be so much better and lively with more bros like japser around...we are all here to read and enjoy ourselves and not to deduct points.

if don't like just move on and don;t read just like bro orgasmic has said in his post. thanks also for your comments bro.

a word of thanks also goes to bro new30 for your encouragement.

now, i really get to see in thsi forum there are also nice bros like these ppl around - once again thank you very much
Old 03-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sir Knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Low class? For me it was a spur of the momement thing and just wanted to do something naughty with my girl before she flew off.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
h-2-o deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girl 1 secondary school fling

Did her on the floor of her office, then to the guest room at the office at paradiz center

Once at the old plaza singapura's staircase. I have to ram her doggy style with 1 foot to the door to stop people from opening the door from the outside. that was a good fuck as I have abrasions on my knee caps after that n she almost couldn't walk straight.

girl 1 fling

We drove to a secluded spot in sentosa and did it outside her car standing doggy style, she's wearing a short skirt n standing hands on her car with her knees slightly bent so she's kinda like in a sitting position while I was ramming her from behind till I came raw.

At ward 51 in NUH while I was recovering from a dislocated hip with the curtains drawn late at night. She was riding me cowgirl being careful not to hurt my dislocaated hips after surgery but I was horny as hell. lol

Girl 2 present g/f

At Bishan park just beside the playground at night with 2 families playing in the playground. We were seated on the stone chairs with tables. She's wearing a knee lengh dress so I made her remove her panties n she sat on me back facing me n occasionally she'll turn over n face me. One of the dad's spotted us but it's exciting so I carried on ramming her till I came.

In the back seat of a car at sin ming industrial park at night. That was the most intense orgasm I had at the back seat with her.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:28 AM
Samster

wow tats was great... some fucker deduct my points...
Old 08-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 20
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

My favourite place for public fucking would have to be Sentosa!

Suggested to my gf we go cafe del mar for a drink... not many people there and saw some couples making out on the day bed. since not many people there, I begin fingering my girl until she is dripping....yes fingering her when there were people just behind where we were seated... so fun...was a bit tipsy already and then my girl was also high liao...suggested we go back home for some fun.. told her why not here in nature...hehe...

so we walk to the artificial island across from cafe del mar..it's quite far away and dark too (the lights were switched off after 12pm ) ...was looking for a suitable place then found a pilar which barely hide our bodies...since i already took off her g strings when we were at cafe del mar, just took out my didi and enter her from front then turn her around for doggie....was going to do her missionary but she dont like the sand....

the experience is damn shiok cos u have cafe del mar and music in the background and under the stars.....

actually u can make out anywhere along the beach in sentosa especially after midnight.....a must try for bros who have car!!
Old 10-03-2008, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
TroyGage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTroyGage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmmm, here goes....

There was one time when me and my gf many years ago went to Eastpoint to watch movies, at that time, they were screening lousy OLD shows, like matrix and what not.

Got quite bored and went out the exit of the cinema where somehow were got onto the roof (open air).

Feeling quite horny, I ask my GF to gimme a blowjob right there against the big big sign, "EASTPOINT" :-) :-) ;-)

My first CIM, kekekkekekeke ;-P

Brothers to Up:
jlkl, davsoo, inventry, rukkie, carmeo88, and_alloy, covenn, Intel Ops, keong19, loneyranger, qi_ko_pei.
Thanxxx!
Old 14-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Honda27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If follow samsters got car....you all can try penjuru jetty if u all know the location..its at the far end of teban gardens...2100hrs onwards will be quite dark already...hooo....facing jurong island...hahaha
Old 15-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda27 View Post
If follow samsters got car....you all can try penjuru jetty if u all know the location..its at the far end of teban gardens...2100hrs onwards will be quite dark already...hooo....facing jurong island...hahaha
Yup...Penjuru jetty! Tuas jetty also very-very dark, spooky and secluded. Very windy too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1