The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 11-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

To bros who have pm me. Please give me sometime to reply your pms as there are quite a number in my mail box to clear. I will try my best to reply to you before quitting this forum.

I came to this forum to share some experiences and contacts and hopefully can also get some contacts of local FLs. However, to my great disappointment, many bros refuse to share their contacts with me because only bros with points and power can get the contacts. For newbie like me how to get contacts ? Bro with powers told me must work hard and post a lot, then they will consider to up my points. Waliao, i am like king in Beijing for the past 15-16 years and slept with more than 100 women, but here kena bully like shit.

Anyway, this is the rule of the game. So i will quit and enjoy myself in other places.

Please do not pm me for any contacts anymore. Hope you have enjoyed yourselves here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceday View Post
FR on LEENA
Bruther with above 15 points and which is member for the past 12 month with recieve my PM, have to protect this beautifel sweet lady. So sorry i was also once treated like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM View Post
those with min rept pt 1 and power pt 1 can pm me for her no
Old 11-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
I came to this forum to share some experiences and contacts and hopefully can also get some contacts of local FLs. However, to my great disappointment, many bros refuse to share their contacts with me because only bros with points and power can get the contacts. For newbie like me how to get contacts ? Bro with powers told me must work hard and post a lot, then they will consider to up my points. Waliao, i am like king in Beijing for the past 15-16 years and slept with more than 100 women, but here kena bully like shit.
Brother,
Please do not be dis-heartened by some of the brothers here. They obey the rules of the game like you say. Even for old timer like me in the forum, my request for contact has sometimes been turned down as well. I continue to post and advice. I have also been criticised for being too humble and am hence a hypocrit. Say what they want, and I continue to be who I am and what I am.

For me, I only turn down people who ask me for raising his rep points after having joined the forum for a short while and contributed barely anything.

It is of course your right to do what you have decided to do. I am just trying to share with you my humble experience in this forum for many years. Brothers in the Shanghai thread, like SGPSHanghai69, shengge, etc. contribute and give advice without stop, and selflessly like you having doing recently.

If I were you, I would show them that I am indeed a king in Beijing.

My 2 cent worth.

With best regards from Chongqing

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 12-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I shared Bro Putonren's view about sharing. I go BJ and SH once a month for 1 to 2 days each place. Hardly had time to move around. With whatever limited time I have, I try to enjoy myself. Thanks to helps from Bro's unselfish sharing and contributions.

In particular SGPShanghai69 and so on and so on.......
Old 12-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Bro PuTonRen & Trellis001, thanks for your comments.

I think some bros here are getting paranoid with the undercovers. what the hell are these reporters doing here? i suspect some of those juicy FRs and stories are written by them because these guys have good command of english. people like us cheongsters hack care of them and ask them go marine parade flykite.

you want good stories i can give you thousands. heard of 胡同小龙女 (small lane FLs), 冰山火龙 (BBBJ with ice & hot tea),雪中松躺 (ride & f**k in snow) ? if you are a reporter, pm me and i will bring you to experience them in BJ then you can write good stories. btw, i am in Beijing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_v2
sorry i can't up you as u r a newbie. reason being that there are many undercover SPH reporters here and once they get enough rep pts, they go and get contacts for their stories. you might not be one of them but sorry, you joined only in march 2007 so i have to play by the rules.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BTW I am planning to be in BJ 16/4 -18/4 and in SH 18/4 to 21/4. As usual one of those monthly short hops from country to country.

What's the latest and hottest on BJ now?

Cheers
Old 12-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

BJ is end spring now, temp today is abt 12C, so can‘t try the 雪中忪躺 already. Interested in strip KTV ? Play dice and get the girl to strip naked, can touch & feel. They also have special performances: smoke cigarette, water jack, open beer bottle, keeping gold fish in vagina, etc. Done in your private room right in front of you.

If you are alone and want to have a budget karaoke session, I have a couple of places for only 300rmb for the room & beers and 200rmb for the girl. Cheap & good.

Mark Lim
Old 12-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

BTW, I tried the 雪中忪躺 few months ago with my BJ buddy. We went to a resort abt 45min from BJ by taxi (150rmb) and stay a night (300rmb each). The bungalows have personal outdoor compound with 温泉. They provide girls (1000rmb/night). So you can soak in the hot spring with the girl, enjoy outdoor BBBJ & FJ in cold winter. Depending on your luck, you dun always get snows during winter in BJ.

Me gungho tried FJ out of water for few mins. Imagine whole body was so cold but the didi soak in a little hot spring! He certainly enjoyed more than me. Can't tahan too long then roll into hot water lor.

This is really an unique experience. But, got to wait for the next winter to try again.

Mark Lim
Old 12-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mark17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pig was quite crowded last night, and there were quite a few nice looking Chinese girls there, in addition to the Mongolians. Picked up a nice one for 600.

When you are in Shanghai, try out the SHanghai hotel Sauna... It is now re-openned, and the line up is supposed to be even better from before. Red rope type of rooms.

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
BTW I am planning to be in BJ 16/4 -18/4 and in SH 18/4 to 21/4. As usual one of those monthly short hops from country to country.

What's the latest and hottest on BJ now?

Cheers
Old 12-04-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro PuTonRen & Trellis001, thanks for your comments.

I think some bros here are getting paranoid with the undercovers. what the hell are these reporters doing here? i suspect some of those juicy FRs and stories are written by them because these guys have good command of english. people like us cheongsters hack care of them and ask them go marine parade flykite.

you want good stories i can give you thousands. heard of 胡同小龙女 (small lane FLs), 冰山火龙 (BBBJ with ice & hot tea),雪中松躺 (ride & f**k in snow) ? if you are a reporter, pm me and i will bring you to experience them in BJ then you can write good stories. btw, i am in Beijing now.
hi bro, i understand your sentiments. i think PTR and 001 have put it well. with your experiences in china and sg u know there are pp with all sorts of attitude around. dont let them bother u too much la. stick to what u r here for, and after a while u will find your tribe. u cannot be liked by everyone. i even got my points taken off for sharing fr and info, how do you like that. after a while u will find pp who will share info with you and even hang out with you. i wished i knew you earlier. i was in beijing for the last 4 years and now looking to either move to sh or sg. hang around la.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunku View Post
hi bro, i understand your sentiments. i think PTR and 001 have put it well. with your experiences in china and sg u know there are pp with all sorts of attitude around. dont let them bother u too much la.
you are right, bro tunku. i will just ignore these them and focus on my enjoyment. btw, i am now spending 1wk in beijing and 1wk in shenzhen a month. still have a lot of kakis in beijing, some of them are local chinese and some are singaporeans staying there.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Shuqi is Cool - loads of Potential

Brudder Mark Lim, I am planning to bring some overseas customers out tomorrow night. Any recommendation ?
Old 13-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all

hi mark and PuTonRen, i am in Bj this and next week, if you organise any party can you PM me as well? thanks

Quote:
Bro PuTonRen, when is your next visit to Beijing ?

I am now spending 50% time in China (Beijing, Shanghai & Shenzhen) and 50% time back home. I will be in Beijing next week, maybe we can organise some sexpeditions there.

For Bros who have received my info on 俱乐部, please enjoy yourselves. Some of you might know there is a strip club in Beijing - 天伦王朝。 If you know the mami well, can ask the girls to strip before you choose your favourite girl!

Mark
Old 13-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzyou22 View Post
For Club Capital, look for Wang Chao(Grass)-mobile 1360 101 7552. House look for Ding Da Ming (Asst GM)- Mobile 13501208989. (This club has model fashion show, you can choose the girls(Models) to sit with you). Two Thousand Year Club look for Wei(Mamasan)-13801247251. or Book using tel 65255055.

Cheong and come back with FR OK..
I thought House has been closed for almost a year or two. Has it been reopened?
Old 13-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuqi View Post
Brudder Mark Lim, I am planning to bring some overseas customers out tomorrow night. Any recommendation ?
bro, i suppose ktv will be interesting for you. i have pm you the strip club so can have some fun there. tell the mami you are friend of 林总, she is my ex-gf.
Old 13-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Shuqi is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks, Brudder Mark Lim. I will go tonite. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1