The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Heard that there were raids recently and a ML i used to visit might have been caught.

If my hp number is found as part of records, will there be any trouble?
Old 16-12-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Over booking, so no time to wipe or wipe...

Can Some kind souls / Angel hypes bros pls inform that her hygiene got an issue
Based on her latest cryptic post on wc, I guess word got to her already?

But seriously, this girl really got a knack to stay in the news, for better or for worse, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-12-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 8
ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Hmm... Let me try my best to answer. Her real age is 24 years old, so i think even she is not drop dead gorgeous, most guys will not reject a young sweet lady like that. And to me she looks pretty and her smile is sincere and sweet. But of course every guy's taste is different, so I dare not to say she very "chio"...

Her advertisement page is really her, although you cannot tell much as she is masked. Her height about 160cm. She definitely not fat, as when she is on top of me, grinding on my body fully naked with the nuru juice, i feel damn heaven and does not feel pressed down by an elephant at all And she said she runs every night, so should be quite fit body. But when i hold her waist and grind her on my body, there is indeed some baby fat in the waistline (a bit). So she is not really body tight with no fat at all. If you mind, then you need to take note.

And of course, i said before, her boobs not big. So if you do mind, then you may not want to go. Have fun, my bro.
Thanks for the detailed explanation bro, up you
Old 16-12-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Michkazuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

But seriously, this girl really got a knack to stay in the news, for better or for worse, lol
What did she wrote? Didnt manage to add her wc. Lol
Old 16-12-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
I feel you bro.. recently visited Xingxing.. declare as attachment 20s.. she was wearing double underwear which is kinda turn me off.. I ask her to take off the shorts outside politely but she refused to.. and told me if I wan to look at her underwear I can look at those she hanging to dry at the balcony..And even pull the curtain for me to see.. I was like WTF!!!

Cannot zhutzhut also..
How fucking rude!!! During her early days of arrival, she was friendlier and I managed to "seduce" her into removing her shorts and zhut zhut a little. And have even more play time with my anaconda. I reckon could have pushed it a little more in subsequent visits but to me, she doesn't meet the standard and quality for the SN Vanilla category - she's 26-27yo,  and her meaty body shape and face are just not good enough. So no rtm. Not worth it.

To me, if want to be SN vanilla, you better be Aila's or at least Song Song's level of chioness and charm. Or be very very young - 24yo and below. If not,  remove your effing clothes and push that hairy pussy of yours in my face! Wahahahaha. :
Old 16-12-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

No relation one..

But is common sense for her to immediately rectify the situation w/o needing to PSA on this..

You just imagine her next bookings echoing the hygiene issue.. It will be disastrous, even for someone like her..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-12-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Hygiene issue does not seem to take effect
Still unable to have my preferred date and time, albeit a few days in advance.
Shall skip for the greater good, in more ways than one
Old 16-12-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdec87 View Post
Heard that there were raids recently and a ML i used to visit might have been caught.

No, you are not in trouble.

Unless you are being caught in the act of sex intercourse with ML in MP or he room during raid, it a serious offence.

If you are being summoned by Police, they will only ask you some routine questions during interview.

Example of logical questions during interview.

a) How you get to know this ML since your mobile appeared in ML phone ?
b) Did you make any visitation to ML at which location ie MP or her room ?
b) Beside massage, did you ask for any other service ?

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 16-12-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried this yet?

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/du-du-massage/
Old 16-12-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdec87 View Post

No problem. You didn’t break any laws simply because you’re a customer.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
Look at her stats! Most likely elephant with huge fatty knockers. Some will like that. Also works in spa so prepare for her to jack up to silly sky high rates for fj.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Anybody know what happen to AnAn. Been trying to arrange a slot with her for days. Keep telling me that's she is resting and not working.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
No problem. You didn’t break any laws simply because you’re a customer.
unless the ML in question is below 18.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-12-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Anybody know what happen to AnAn. Been trying to arrange a slot with her for days. Keep telling me that's she is resting and not working.
Aiyo, let her relax and rest la. Especially when it's her birthday
Old 16-12-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post

Unless you are being caught in the act of sex intercourse with ML in MP or he room during raid, it a serious offence.
Can help enlightened me what offence was committed?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1